Anmon

Anarcho monarchism, with people being able to form their own provinces it would create a constant competition to get the peaople to live under your (their) rule.

That is still ancap

in ancap you can call yourself whatever you want and your subjects can call you whatever you want (set in the contract they sign with you) as long as you do not violate the NAP

Not at all, Ancap's allow companies to rule in tyranny while also focusing purely on their own economy. Anarcho monarchy would force the Monarchs to treat their people well, as otherwise they would just leave for some other monarch (or become one themselves).

yu are gay

Isn't this just feudalism?

stfu gay

stop posting under my ID cuck

I no do gay

who is this "Anarcho monarchy" that would force anyone to do anything? You're not grasping the concept of anarchy my friend

Its still ancap. You would form a company called Kingdom of Faggot, your workers would have to call you King Faggot because it says so in the contract. If they don't like, they join another company.

bump

how is that different than plain old medieval monarchy?

Me like, doge mem. PLease yes i want mem

Its more anarchist

Here you go seir :-)

AnMon is the only ideology that makes any sense. Only a monarch is in position to truly guarantee the preservation of individual liberties for the benefit of his subjects. Only a monarch has his interest aligned with that of the people, resulting in a harmonious and peaceful society.

Anarcho-feudalism is AnMon on a smaller scale.

More guns and weed

holy shit its just Monarchy not AnMon
Theres literally no difference between AnMon and AnCap, infact the former is ridiculous (unless you explain it to me in depth)

According to your logic the world is already anarchist if you really think about it

You can't go form your own country/province in today's world, and people are restricted behind passports and laws that will absolutely not be changed in our lifetime. This means you are a slave to your country of origin, and even if you attempt to move you will just live the same story again under a different flag.

>According to your logic the world is already anarchist if you really think about it
Duh. Liberty is taken, not given.

Literally just Ancap friend

WE NO FRIENDS :-(

Yes you can. Well... you can't because you can't even leave your mommys basement,
but if you really put some effort in it, you could start a new country. Its a struggle, not easy and extremely dangerous. Also it will take a lot of time.
But since you lack imagination and willpower you'll forever be a pleb dreaming about being a king

Wouldn't this just be constant feudal warfare?

So basically what you are saying is that instead of calling the head of the DRO private law and protection firm CEO you call them king. Ok.

Only limited wars of succession and such. Outside religious wars, name one genocidal conflict in Feudal Europe.

Man that heraldry looks like absolute cringe

So...Feudalism? kek

Literally this
>replace the word private property with private province
Wow, such monarchy. Congrats.

U RETARD PLS DIE

>using that fucking rageface meme in 2017

are you a literal 15 year old redditor?

this thread is reddit

Nice LARPing bro.

Based Estonia

I A NOT A 15 LOLFACE

Religion played a bigger role back then. It's still genocide whether you target someone based on ethnicity or religion.

retard Americuck who can't tell the difference between 2 different ways to rule

Tolkien has a much less stupid idea about anarcho-monarchy. YOu can find his essay free online. Good read.

Everything anarco- is just an edgelord rebranding of a failed ideology.
In other words, kill yourself.

>Anarcho-monarchism
>An-archo
>Mon-arch

This is an oxymoron if ive ever heard one. OP is shitposting bigly here and you fucks are falling for it.

Mind your biznezz bitch. Don't you see me trying to gobble some Estonian cock?

yu are a a racsisst

It's daydreaming for autistic people who can't comprehend social interactions and don't understand history and society.

no u

Rage fece is phoni

did you just assume my gender??

anyway im out. i was hoping OP would provide some ideas about his anmon but apparently he understood it was retarded with post 1 and now he is in damagecontrol and pretends he was trolling

Stop ples

no u

Estonia, never change. Always bailing from the losing side

Hva faen? Hmmmmmm.... Jævla Svenska og din elsker for svart invandere dritt og ikke riket.

anarchist?
Monarchism?

pffttt

might as well say anarcho-authoritarianism

Thats like saying it might aswell be Anarcho Capitalism, because its fucking not

You mean anarcho-fascism?

People will kill each other until everything collapses into a degenerated mess and everyone dies

Ancap basically

People would only wage war for the rightful provinces, this means that any attempt at a retarded rule would be eliminated

>People would only wage war for the rightful provinces

People killing each other

>this means that any attempt at a retarded rule would be eliminated

And more people killing each other

>killing each other

protecting their rights