HAHAHAHAHAHA

Count those planes son. I don't know why we don't just annex the world tomorrow.

Doesn't matter when it's controlled by (((them)))

>we
Kikes already own most of the world, including your ass.

But I've never met a kike in real life who I couldn't kick his ass right then and there.

>australia aircraft carriers: 2

>australia: 59 tanks.

Wtf? We bought Abrams off america like 10 years ago. What did we do, like buy 5 of the cunts?

>19 fucking aircraft carriers
kek, is that including the 3 in production?

CANADA STRONK

tfw north korea has more active personnel than the pillar of democracy

Why the fuck do you need tanks for?

>Not in the list
>Even when we have 1 Aircraft Carrier

It's Eurovision all over again, fuck.

tfw when the inventor of the world's best tanks only have 400, germany wtf happened to your ass..

>With outdated tactics and weapons*

Meat grinder

You can't hold grown with planes.

Our Aircraft number is hugely inflated, for what I know of planes actually in service. The number available at any given moment to patrol / protect UK airspace is absurdly low right now.

bring it on

BRIC Stronk!!!11

Vietnam - almost 5.5 million men, budget of $3.3million. What the fuck? They could barely feed them for that.

Gotta protect themselves from the emu invasion

Average NK soldier

:^(

ye, whole world is scared of your F-35 lol.

I live in Thailand my coup Gov want to buy a submarine but the liberal don't want it what a cuck ,but we gonna buy it anyway fuck the opposer submarine is important for the navi.

Memes aside, The US could probably beat all other countries combined in a war.

Imposstible to hold that much land at once, most likely will end up with world anarchy and poverty.
They live in communism for 50 years and eat worms & roaches. They need no food.
R A R E
A
R
E

>Egypt
>That budget
>Those numbers
wtf

>Japan
Talk about bang for the buck..er Yen. They're spending less than 2% of their GDP on defense.

Invading a country is easy. Occupying is the hard part. The USA invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and over all those years they changed nothing. If you are not committed to stay about two generations, all will be in vain.

For what purpose does Germany need Tanks? All neighbours are not likely to invade and Tanks are not exceptionally shippable. For foreign interventions in a third world country you only need a hand full of Tanks.

Not that the Bundeswehr is not shit though.

and yet the EU beats america in all places.

get fuckt tyrone. Your tiny.

Given the state of our relations, there's no chance of that war anytime soon. Hell didn't we sucker you guys into buying this F35 money pit? I know we bamboozled canada on that one.

By the time there was a real chance of war between the EU and USA we'd produce a LOT more stuff. Hell we'd already have it if we didn't pay raytheon and lockheed and northrup gumann etc etc pretty much whatever price they ask for.

Your "active personal" is a sum of active and reserves, you should rename it.

19 aircraft carriers?
Have I missed something?

Billion, not million.

You can print infinite amount of money as long as dollar is reserve currency.

because you would get your shit kicked in.

and yet you lost to some asian farmers

Kick ass is easy. How do you plan to avoid being sued?

>important for the navi

What do those blue fucks need with a submarine?