Colbert is dead

Dear Sup Forums

How do you feel now that the Stephen Colbert you once knew is now dead forever?

he's a cuck meme now

What did you think he was actually a conservative or something?

Disappointed apparently Jon was actually his good half and he was a 100% impulsive nit wit on his own

He needs to go back to doing Harvey Birdman

TWWOOOOOOO SCLCKKOOOOOIOPPPPWPSPSPPSPSDDD. DRRUUUUUUUMMMFPPFPFPFPPFFP. DOONNTNTT CLALAAPAPPPPPP

He will rise again.

I haven't watched the broadcast jew in over a year so I genuinely don't care.

Sadly I doubt it. :(

Goodbye sweet prince.

TTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STEVEN COLBERT IS A PEDOPHILE WHO IS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PODESTA PEDOPHILE FAMILY

STEVEN COLBERT IS A PEDOPHILE WHO IS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PODESTA PEDOPHILE FAMILY

Are we calling him dead because his show fell back behind Jimmy Fallon last week?

You are autistic.

I just miss the old Stephen and this new Stephen (the real one apparently) isn't all that great.

I don't care about his or Jimmy's ratings really, although Seth Meyers's show is fucking garbage and it should be cancelled.

>I just miss the old Stephen and this new Stephen (the real one apparently) isn't all that great.
It's not new, he's just not doing an act anymore.
He's a late night show host now, not a character bit show on CC.

Sup Forums BTFO when Colbert didn't get fired.

But the Stephen character was actually funny and didn't need some token black pianist to think he's right and play him off.

FRIEDRICH GEUMPSCH

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Colbert waits dreaming...

Why are there so many Colbert shills here

Why are you here?

He has always been a food friend of Podesta and """teaches""" -wink- -cough- Sunday school to young catholic children.

WAAAAAAATTTTHHHMUUUUHHHSSSSHHOOOOOOWWWW

BLEEEEeeeeeeeeeeemmmMMMFF

>make funny show
Heh he's pretty cool I guess, I'll watch his shit when I happen to see it I guess
>he makes a show where he is just an angry faggot
Heh how boring and gay guess I won't watch it

That's the most thought I'll give to Colbert.

>He's a late night show host now, not a character bit show on CC.
He's still a character.

All his material is written for him and very little is off the cuff.

Next time you see him just watch him pull his ear. He doesn't when ever he knew a joke would fall flat and still told it. He does it all throughout his show.