How would you refute this? What cool new mental gymnastics and Alternative Facts do you have?

How would you refute this? What cool new mental gymnastics and Alternative Facts do you have?

>border security and immigration control = "fascism"
So what, every country on earth is "fascist?"

Can you give me a list of countries that don't have borders and immigration offices?

This is about illegal immigration, thus the REASON WHY IT IS FUCKING ILLEGAL. Get off Sup Forums normie. Also being from Texas the illegal fuckimg spics and wetbacks deserve to leave america hell ill help ship those pigs off myself

Don't worry Trump isn't doing any of those things.

>filename
STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHITTY BAIT

Dumb thread, sage.

>Enforcing immigration laws and securing the border is fascism

sorry I just finished fapping
sage

I wish commies would stay away from boku no hero.

> the illegal fuckimg spics and wetbacks deserve to leave america hell ill help ship those pigs off myself

BWAHAHAHAHA and I'm supposed to believe you snowflakes aren't fascists! Rich I say, rich!

haha ebin hahaha i trole pole with my memes hahaha drumpf btfo
epic poast fellow magapede xD

shut up marxist,no one wants to hear your bullshit.

>protecting your borders = fascism
saged

>filename

actually yes. Everycountry prohibits the most useful plant known to man, one way or another.

I want all of those things.

Fascism sounds more like destroying opposing viewpoints, burning books and arresting people who disagree. That's more the DNC than DJT, friend.

America is a great nation, but we can not take every fucking burden that the insanely procreational doctrine of Islam spits out. Fuck off, we're full.

>Lizard anime girl
unironically pissed me off more than your shitty bait

hey kike go sell your globalist shit to the Chinese cuz we're not buying.

>if controlling your borders isn't fascism then i don't know what is
That's exactly the point, retard. You clearly don't know what is and what isn't.

Why did you retards pick that character as your mascot?

I'm genuinely curious.

As for refuting it, I'm a goddamned citizen so no it really doesn't sound like fascism to me. Maybe if I didn't belong here I'd be nervous.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

Stop posting the prostitute that pleases old bald men for money.

>if it doesnt sound like fascism to you i dont know what will

Its entirely no facism there is not even one thing fascistic at all about any of this. Maybe look up the definition of facism and how it applies in the real world you facist (see i can throw a big scare word at things i dont like in hopes they disappear too its not that hard if you dont care what words mean)

Well it's not an argument so there's nothing to refute. Are these memes with the retarded looking anime girl low quality bait or genuine?

This isn't a fascist move, it's called being smart and not ending up like Swedistan or Francistan