It was my privilege

>It was my privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t=311s
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/opinions/burkini-ban-france-myriam-francois-opinion/
youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These pictures should be shown to kids and retards here who think war is fun.

I'll bite. What is it Frankie?

>Italian veterans

What else do you expect?

Who the heck can think war is fun? especially now with all the nasty shit we have come up with to kill each other.

Fuck off you stupid cunt and your flag that looks like a fucking rug i use to wipe my shoes on as I walk into a brothel

Third worlders like you should go back to eating mud cakes and watching your mind but neighbours fight over a spent 75mm cartridge

wtf are you

Quick rundown?

Montenegro more like Greater Serbia

>Montenegro is a Balkan country with rugged mountains, medieval villages and a narrow strip of beaches along its Adriatic coastline.
>The Bay of Kotor, resembling a fjord, is dotted with coastal churches and fortified towns such as Kotor and Herceg Novi. Durmitor National Park, home to bears and wolves, encompasses limestone peaks, glacial lakes and 1,300m-deep Tara River Canyon.

Is the political climate particularly volatile right now in Montenegro? Do you think many people go to Sup Forums or is it only you?

Even by today's standards that's pretty amazing.

Looks like Anthony Weiner.

Gillies was a genius, hard to believe he was doing this 100 years ago. Helped restore significant quality of life for a lot of heroes.

If that shit would ever happen to me I wouldn't go in that hard on facial reconstruction. The science and medical backing on reconstructing is super fucking subpar.

I'd just invest in bad ass masks and have a legitimate reason to wear something neat. A bigger plus would be the reactions I'd get when I'm asked why I wear the masks or an told to take off the mask.

what are these pacmen what happened

Well yeah, it was.
Remember, women are the primary victims of war.

I like the way you think

Holy shit

>tfw no disfigured face to justify this

Seriously though thats some of the worst of the worst and only a few people (relatively) would suffer so much as that and to be quite frank if you found a soldiers body lying on the ground with half a head missing you wouldn't get them to a hospital or anything just in case they're alive, no you would stumble away in disgust and maybe throw up so those photos show very and I mean very lucky people. So I don't see the reasoning in showing this to children who think war is fun because young boys naturally find violent things more enjoyable and I don't mean killing each other just hands on stuff or pretend WW2 battles or something.

how far you've sunk Britain, how far.

your face would be disfigured to the point where you probably couldn't speak and people would just assume you're a literal retard

Besides kids aren't supposed to know the truth until they're in highschool, they need to grow up and then learn the history of wars in highschool or late primary (I have no clue how Montengroian schools work) so don't traumatize little kids and make them peace loving pacifists.

if darth vader had a voice modulator why can't autistic user?

Good one, Australia, made me chuckle.

because it is illegal to wear a mask in public space. The CCTV system can't track you and it bug the facial recognition softwares.

If they pulled it off, would you die?

Jokes on them, the facial recognition still won't recognize you when you take the mask off

If he was in France I'm sure he could just wear one under his burka.

What do you mean "now"?

As if a half blown away face isnt going to fuck up the CCTV system and wont bug the facial recognition software. What is there to recognize about your face if you're missing more than half of it?

>war can't be fu-

>now

Kek. Greatest lad to have walked the earth during World War II. It is as good a story as the story of Wojtek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)

Wojtek (1942–1963; Polish pronunciation: [ˈvɔjtɛk]; in English, usually spelled Voytek) was a Syrian brown bear purchased, as a young cub, at a railroad station in Hamadan, Iran by Polish II Corps soldiers who had been evacuated from the Soviet Union. In order to provide for his rations and transportation, he was eventually enlisted officially as a soldier with the rank of private, and was subsequently promoted to corporal.[1]

he was basically devil may cry's Dante during world war 2 really.

>montenegro
mountain nigger.

In my hometown. Seen that (several times) IRL. Cool post, bro.

gotland? brutal as fuck

most likely a world war I soldier before and after a reconstruction surgery

Your abo mug is probably ugly enough to warrant something like this

Yes. Farmers defending the walls of Visby (that still surround the inner city). The burgess of Visby didn't have the know-how to defend their own city, so they made the farmers defend the walls saying that they would have free entry to Visby (there had been a civil war between the citizens of Visby and the farmers earlier) if they defended Visby from the Danes.

Of course, the farmers (who had little to no armor) and mostly inherited weapons passed down through generations stood no chance against the soldiers and mercenaries that King Atterdag had with him.

Farmers had their backs to the walls of Visby, and since most only had armor on their torso; all the Danes had to do was swipe the legs. There are remains of a man without legs in that room, his "chopped off" shin-bones and feet were discovered next to him.

When the last of the farmers that had defended the walls were killed, the Burgess opened the gates to the Danes.

I can go on, and go more into detail, but I won't for the sake of length. Sorry if this was sloppily put together.

Burqas are illegal in France

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&t=311s

>not showing edgy teens uncut raw war footage/gopro deaths scenes

What about hijabs?

>Being French sucks

>being doom
Who doesn't want this?

Banned in schools and nurseries. I wosh they were banned in universities too.
We triggered a lot of leftists with these laws (edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/opinions/burkini-ban-france-myriam-francois-opinion/ , the amount of butthurt in this article is glorious)

Hint:
Use a hoodie or take a girl's hair band (shut up) and mount IR lights on them with a battery pack.

No camera or facial recognition software can see you when its on. Your face will just be a ball of blinding white light.

Wasn't some company marketing clothing with reflectors on them for this purpose or something a few years back?

>Remember, women are the primary victims of war.
yeah, of course, sitting at home and do nothing it's a most horrible situation in a wartime

It was some faggot hipster company charging $3000 for something you can make with a pair of pliers and $10 worth of IR LEDs, yeah. I guess because it was "fashion".

The same company made IR-invisible clothing to stop drones supposedly, and it was likewise overpriced garbage. You can make one way cheaper.
Pardon my cucky oathkeepers link
youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs

Cheers for the info and link mate

i like the way you trips