Why shouldn't I race mix with a black woman?

My son will be tall, athletic, good at basketball, and have a big dick. If I'm lucky he might be able to rap too.

From my white side, he'll inherit intelligence, logic, and rationality. This means he'll get good scholarships and go to college for free and be successful.

And if I have a daughter she will be beautiful because mixed girls are hot as fuck and be able to coast through life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN09235286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey! There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim! The black africans who lived in huts and were using spears and bows to hunt animals are just as intelligent as the white europeans who invented architecture, construction, literature, mathematics, universities, iron working, metal casting, machinery, printing press, gunpowder, physics, astronomy, chemistry, currency, and sailing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw

American blacks aren't that stupid, they're like 80% black 20% white anyway, many of them I've met aren't idiots

Couldn't agree more

If you have a son, you'll never meet your grandkids.

Why not? Oh, niggers don't parent meme

I don't really care as long as he spreads my seed

btw i love latinas and white women too, the only race i dislike is asians, they are weak slanted eye inferior little midgets, just gross. only beta weebs love them

>tall
he will be shorter than a pure white child on most cases, as blacks are shorter than whites, not to mention weaker on average. But he'll most likely be able to run a little bit faster which is the only positive.
>big dick
You mean 0.25 cm longer, in other words 1/10 of an inch? That's the difference in average size between whites and african americans. Not notable. You should be able to think of better bait.

Daily reminder that race mixing is not bad and is actually the final red pil

That's not how genetics work, man.

Your kids will have a higher chance of being dumb and weak, than being smart and strong.

That and they'll be riddled with genetic anomalies, contrary to the bullshit you her on TV.

Blacks and whites are the same height unless you mean the Nordics/Dutch, which over in America, most white people aren't anyway

Also, explain why so many blacks are in the NBA and NFL if they're manlets? My black friend is 6'6" and a shitload of blacks I see are 6'+

Over in America they've been like genetically selected through slavery to be athletic and tall, dunno about elsewhere

Is it weird that I don't even feel like having sex any more?

What about hybrid vigor? Why are so many mixed people attractive?

EWWW

>And if I have a daughter she will be beautiful because mixed girls are hot as fuck and be able to coast through life.

Getting dicked by darkkies.

How not?
My appetite for fucking is literally never quenched.
I think I have the good kind of hormonal imbalance.

>My son will be tall, athletic, good at basketball
If you don't mix with niggers, that is.
>and a big dick
I am pretty sure he will, or more like huge feminine penis after Fartisha

Just not even turned on by asses and boobs anymore.

How the fuck is that more attractive than acute European white chick.

Actually, no, women in the US aren't actually that pretty in general, so I get why you think that, but there are a hell of a lot more attractive white chicks in the world than that girl.

A lot of black women like white men though, it's actually way easier to fuck a black chick than a white girl as a white man. And if she has a white father sometimes girls want men like their fathers. I don't give a fuck either way though honestly mixed people are just considered black anyway, would only be dissapointed if it was some pitch black giga nigger that couldnt speak english or some shit, but it's their own life to live mate

Have you tried looking at dicks?
Who knows...

how often do you fap?

Nah I'm not gay. Not very often. Maybe once every couple weeks.

>women in the US aren't actually that pretty in general

But they are actually really pretty, there's a TON of hot chicks in the US of all races. I think we have the most hot chicks in the world honestly. It's just that we have an underclass of fatties and goblins. USA is a land of extremes they're either goblins or 10/10s

Depression? Anxiety?
General apathy, maybe? Anything like that?

Do any sports?

Remember to sage guys
SAGE

That's not how genes work, faggot.

Yep.
You're basically dead.

Take the opposition into account but don't let it deter you from being with one if you actually love her

Been there. The ratio of cute chick to butter face/hippomorph, is not what it should be.

It's the anglo genes, man, if there's anything bad about them, it's aesthetics.

Eastern Europe is fucking full of the hottest pieces of ass there is. Our ratio is skewed the other way.

I'm not saying there ain't beautiful girls in the US. I saw a black chick over there on a bus that made my fucking jaw drop.

Just... not most.

Reminder that you are a kike and need to gas yourself

Guess I'll tell a fun story. I have a friend who is a quarter white. Her dad is black American, her mom is a half-African, half-German. Her maternal grandfather moved from Germany to South Africa to live with her grandmother. One day I did the math and put the implication of that together. When I asked her what her great-grandparents (reminder: Germans in the 40s) thought of that, she wouldn't tell me.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSN09235286

>It's the anglo genes, man, if there's anything bad about them, it's aesthetics.

We're not really even anglo, like 10% of the whites here are. Most of us are German and Irish or Italian.

>If I'm lucky he might be able to rap too.
Maybe even rape.

Please explain to me "how genetics work", because you racist faggots have literally just spoken ad hominem

Yeah just forget about the fucked up skin conditions and ugly combinations of genes that happen frequently.

I don't know then.
I was in south Florida visiting my folks so I guess the mexicans probably skewed my perspective a little.

If I think about it carefully, I think the divide lies somewhere along the middle.

Plain average girls in the US are about 5/10 to 6/10.

Eastern Europe average is about 6/10 to 7/10

For whites that is.

nature doesn't care about which traits we think are positive or negative.

It's gonna perpetuate the dominant genes and remove the recessive genes.

Positive traits aren't always dominant. In fact, they're more likely recessive.

>your son
try your wife's son faggot

>If I'm lucky he migth be able to rap too.

Daily reminder that race mixing eventually leads to the destruction of a race and the downfall of a civilization

When you mate with an inferior species your children are hybrids, which is good for the inferior person but bad for you. Rather than helping push your race forward you are setting them back.

you act like white people are all prime genetic specimens when only like maybe 15% of them are

there's so many disgusting hairy little balding manlets and fat white chicks with 90 or less IQs out there you really can't say every white person is an aryan god/goddess

>posts girl that is 87.5% white
>check out this beautiful african, nubian, cocoa goddess

No there aren't. Black chicks are like lesbians, you only see hot ones online. Irl they are fucking gorillas.

you act like white people are all prime genetic specimens when only like maybe 15% of them are

there's so many disgusting hairy little balding manlets and fat white chicks with 90 or less IQs out there you really can't say every white person is an aryan god/goddess

and a ton of the most attractive white people are like italian or french or some shit that Sup Forums wouldn't even consider white anyway

>No there aren't. Black chicks are like lesbians, you only see hot ones online. Irl they are fucking gorillas.

The dark skinned ones are gross, I admit this. But the lighter skinned ones/mixed ones are goddesses

if you mix a pure breed german shepard with a pug you'll end up with a lesser dog than the pure breed

I'll laugh when your kid is born dumb and with his dad's microdick.

My dicks 7.5 inches though, I'm trying to protect my heritage

>there's a TON of hot chicks in the US of all races.

Then why is every girl you've posted so far 50+% white? It should be easy to find some pure black women who are just as beautiful? No, it's in spite of their blackness that they're beautiful. They look beautiful only as far as they look european.

There's 80%/20% black/white women that are pretty hot, they just need 20% or more to get em lightskinned

50% or MORE is a mass overstatement, i'd say mixed girls up to 75-85% black are hot as fuck

Pure people of any race are usually ugly. Only mixed people are naturally attractive.

>Half of those come from arab or chinese

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!

get yourself a black woman that is educated and intelligent and doesn't act like a nigger

of course it's Sweden.

>just need to get em lightskinned

Why settle for any blackness at all? I understand if you're black and want a """black""" woman who is still pretty, but the fact is that the proportions of beautiful women across races decrease the more black dna you have in you. There's that one sexy midget on suicidegirls, and you can hold that up as an example of how beautiful midgets are, but the fact is most don't look like that. She's attractive because she doesn't have the fucked up face they usually get, same as blacks/mullatoes. The more white they look the better, and pure whites are the best of all.

FUCK YOU /R/ANARCHISM!!! I JUST BUSTED A NUTT WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING MYSELF AND I IN MY COMMUTE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we just have different definitions of beauty.

>Why settle for any blackness at all?

You're missing the point, I'm white and I find mixed women beautiful

Like I said I still find latina and white women hot as fuck too, I just also like partially black women. Something about that hybrid vigor is hot as fuck, I love their light skin tones and beautiful curly hair, and big dick sucking lips

I definitely think pure black women are gross, with brown or literally black skin. That's not my argument. My argument is that mixed people are hot as fuck

Reminder that pure breeds are a result of inbreeding.

I predict this thread will be pruned within 10 posts

Also, plenty of "white" Americans are actually like 10-25% native american or black or something like that

And honestly I prefer dark haired white women, pale skin + brown or black hair, with blue/green/hazel/brown eyes. These women might not even be fully white anyway, or at least they are a mix of different euro ethnicities

Honestly "muh pure nordic blonde women" aren't even that hot, a lot of natural blondes are bony and manly looking

>/R/ANARCHISM

wut

>Why are so many mixed people attractive

The argument that mixed-race people are more attractive is based on the assumption that greater heterozygosity equals more symmetry, which equals greater attractiveness, but there are atleast two much more powerful correlates of facial beauty that the proponents ignore. Note also that the only study that people who propund this argument cite in favor of mixed race individuals being more symmetrical is Jay Phelan's study, which remains unpublished several years after it's completion.

To delve deeper into this, one should read about cranofacial morphology in mixed race individuals, white-Native American mixes to be more precise, and note that canonical variates analysis revealed a canonical root, explaining 36% of the variance, that made the mestizos deviate from shape variables in between whites and Native-Americans. 52% of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average shape of the parents races, and here is the key quote:

"Finally it is interesting that the distances that could not be assigned to a particular developmental pattern appeared to introduce "noise"" and blur the effects of cranial integration" Martinez-Abadias (2006).

The developmental patterns talked about above are mathematical averaging based upon the expectation from quantitative genetics, i.e., addictive genetic variation, and morphological integration of different parts of the skull, whereby different parts of the skull effectively behave like a single unit, i.e., a change in one part corresponds to changes in other associated parts.

Morphological integration is an important concept. Whereas one may not appreciate the facial feature of another race, one will be able to pick out the better looking among another race, and these better looking people will have some kind of harmony between various parts of their face, but this harmony is most likely to be lost as a result of racemixing compared to same race breeding.

I have noticed that pure breeds, whether white or black, are less attractive to me. Those pure darkskin africans are ugly as fuck, and a lot of "pure whites" look weak to me, sickly and pale, etc. and usually have weak hair and shit

I hear jews and asians are pretty inbred which explains why they are weak and disgusting too

Is this girl too black

Then don't call them black, call them mixed or mullatoes or something. Yeah thick lips can be sexy within reason, and curly (but not kinky nasty afro hair) can be cute, but that's only a small part of what might make a woman attractive. And having black dna makes it harder to get other attractive features, like pretty eyes, a cute nose, a skull that doesn't have that fucked up elongation that blacks have, etc. And yeah, the women you're posting are all at least 50% or more except maybe who is definitely still part white. I used to work for the government and had to deal with mongrels day in and day out. The women you're posting are the top .01% of mullattoes. But you can go to any college campus in the country and see way more beautiful white women than anything in this thread. It's an even sharper contrast in europe.

No, she's still good looking. But any darker would probably be too dark for me.

>Is this girl too black
She is hot as fuck, who cares. Just be wary of STDs, statistically she probably has one.

I don't know man. Like every single mixed girl I see on twitter is really fucking hot. Mixed meaning part white/part black, mullato is definitely probably my favorite mix, but like 60% black 40% white or so is still really hot

I guess I call them black because even mullatos usually just call themselves black, and the girls I posted in this thread I meant to use as examples of why race mixing is good/can be good

I'd also like to say before people go "14/88 white genocide" on me, I'm not for everyone being mixed by 2050 or something, I think white people should keep existing. But at the same time I think women of other races are still hot

Yes, she has an ugly nose, eyes, and skin. She did a pretty good job of making herself look as white as possible with her makeup, eyebrow sculpting, and hair treatment though. 6.5/10 for effort.

>From my white side, he'll inherit intelligence

That's not how it works.
Let's say you both have the average IQ of your people. Your offspring will most likely be the average of those two, so around 90-95. That's dumb as fuck.

>gunpowder
>currency
>chemistry

WE
E

also
>Snowniggers
>Invent something

Loool that chick is black as fuck. straight from Ethiopia. But maybe you think Ethiopians are caucasians

Why do you nigger shills want Sup Forums to fuck sheboons so much? Is this some psy op to fight "racism"?

Then why do asians and ashkenazi jews have the highest iq?

I wouldn't be against it but I very rarely find one I'm attracted to

3 reasons
>black women aren't attractive
>mixed people are usually ugly as shit
>your mixed daughter has a 200% greater chance of getting fucked by niggers

Just ignore (((them)))

because they're hot probably

>This girl is ugly

Don't worry, your wife's son won't be.

Go ahead. Your like 17xs more likely to be killed by a black female than white.

So basically everyone wins

>Then why do asians and ashkenazi jews have the highest iq?

inbreeding, also having high iq doesn't mean you're not physically weak or susceptible to diseases and shit.

But I've actually dated a jewish girl before, they can be hot. She wasn't, but she was crazy and loved dick so

This is about as dark as i'd go or so

>straight from ethiopia, on of the most race mixed black African countries.

She might be part Indian or something who the hell knows, but you're delusional if you think she is all black. Look at her hair. Unless there's a serious combination of trick photography/heavy makeup she's only part black.

>everything will be just peachy!
genetics doesn't work that way you dumb faggot

He probably will be if he's part black.

>This is about as dark as i'd go or so

Actually more like this, I think this brown/light brown color is still hot. I can't get with crunchy black girls though

Way to ruin your luck with genes by not knowing how to not eat like an elephant.