This is the face of the Alt Right

this is the face of the Alt Right.

why is he so fat?

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/6b5cik/shoutout_to_richard_spencers_blazer_button_hang/

He's wearing a bulletproof vest

kys in to the darkness, nigger

Hes plump

Not an argument.

>He's wearing a bulletproof vest

There may be something to this.

He doesn't have his jackets tailored that's for sure. I bet he comes out as a tranny by the end of the year

this is the face of alt right pic related

I couldn't give a fuck whether he be fat or thin. I like his words and his ability to articulate them.

Damn Richard Spencer looks like THAT!?

"Praise kek! Check out these dank Alt Right memes!"

That pic is over ten years old.

i think its time to stop browsing this site

I think it's more likely he's wearing a bra.

I think its time you admit you are in that photo

>DAHNALDDD

richard spencer is blatantly gay. he speaks with gay affections, he has the fatty tits of a high estrogen/low testosterone faggot, and he gets his ass beat regularly.

i'm not saying that's good or bad, but it surprises me that he isn't called out for being a flaming homosexual more regularly.

These are the fags that make anti spencer threads. Non-whites that won't be allowed in the ethnographic state.

That's not fat, you dumb nigger. That's pride. White pride. Get off this board.

probably this

You probably just want to suck Spencer's titties.

Walk in front of traffic user. Alt-right white knights need to get a grip.

armor plates.
what's your excuse, fatty?

How do we not know those are some serious gains obtain via some serious lifting bro?

>implying I don't already

Looks to me that he's been lifting. Probably in response to the faggot commies making the first punch.

Spencer used to be handsome as fuck, the hitler youth shit is NOT a good look for anglos.

that's not that fat
bulky. . . but not fat

Spencer is working with the deep state to bring back white nationalism. The deep government can no longer ignore the problems relating to mass immigration and brown demographics. If they let these things continue it will damage the integrity and survivability of the United States in the long run.

Of course there are probably different departments within the US government with different agendas, but I suspect at least one agency has vested interest in preserving the "white-ness" of the USA. I can't imagine some of these wealthy conservative families want to live in a brown Muslim nation considering their investments here. If they do, then I guess they are truly retarded.

is this the best shilling you can do?

>b-b-but he's fat!

This, Spencer is /ourguy/, you can see it in his eyes

kek

>LOL SPENCER IS FAT

Pot meet kettle.

If you want a big movement you are going to attract weird people.

>chapo trap house
gay as fuck

It's probably stress. Any kind of long term stress will cause a physiological reaction. The body retains extra carbs and fats in anticipation of increased caloric requirements and decreased nutritional intake.

richard started doing powerlifting for the upcoming race war.

i can't even begin to express how fucking gay these people look rocking these lame as fuck face masks while not doing anything to actually warrant wearing them

ha ha ha