Do chaste women still exist?

I live in Canada. All my friends are are liberals, because there's no other choice. I live in a city where not being a liberal is cause for ostrocisation.

So I have a question for those of you living in conservative dominated areas: are your women all whores as well? I'm in my late twenties, dating a qt with only one past boyfriend, but I've always wanted to marry a virgin. This is nearly impossible here, as there are no chaste women past 20. At least no cute ones.

Are all liberal women whores, or all western women? Where have the chaste white women gone?

I guess you can find some if you go to really conservative churches.

Liberalism is a mental disease, designed to appeal to women's hypersensitivity to trick them into thinking men are their enemies. They're encouraged to lower their sexual market value in a number of ways.

>loads of casual sex
>being huge bitches with shitty personalities based on
>tattoos
>piercings
>bright hair colors
>government dependence through learning useless things for jobs they don't want to or can't do.
>often violent communists who are oversensitive to everything

Right wing women are the exact opposite of all that. They want strong alpha male providers. This lack of masculine competition is good for you, user. Get fit, be successful, reject whores and find that one girl you want to spend your life with. Women like dominant men who can make decisions. Liberal whores especially want these strong alpha male providers, be careful.

>conservative churches
>canada

Hahahahahahaah

libreal that means whore, not miltion Friedman and chigaco school

Move somewhere else or date 14 years old girls. (are they still Virgin at 14?)

Lol move where

Mormons. The faithful women are virgins in every sense of the word.

Never met a virgin past 20. At the same time there is no real reason to preserve virginity in this culture. I grew up near Toronto and none of the guys I've been friends with would even date a Virgin past late teenage years. They say it's "too much baggage" or that they aren't interested in having bad sex, or waiting however long. No man I've every met would wait till marriage either.

Well, pretty soon you'll be executed for blasphemy and other free speech that isn't government approved so why not America?

Do you speak French? You should move to France, they told me that they accept everyone there, even fags like you. You can also bring your whole family if you wish.
I lived there for a year and I met a girl who has never kissed and has 20 years old.
You gotta go to les campagnes, but you can find then.

Oh, you know what? ! Date fat and ugly girls.

But then I have to be mormon

why do turbovirgins INSIST on writing about women?

literally every single comment is posted by a delusional turbovirgin, how can this be?!

lmao

>not saving your own friends from liberalism

Hahahahahahahaha

Holy shit Western men are fucked. You actually prefer to date used up slags? You people deserve your impending divorce should you get married.

why exactly do you want a virgin girlfriend ?

After three experiences with virgins, I have to agree with your friends.
Very shitty experience, only virgins who never have sex like OP want that experience.

When I fuck a girl, I want both of us to enjoy it, not one of us screaming or wincing in pain , crashing the mood with no survivors.
How in hell am a guy supposed to maintain an erection at that kind of situation if he isn't a bloodthirsty freakshow?

Get your ass to church.

user you should get laid.

When you get a girlfriend with an ex and it makes you feel bad just think about it like you're cucking her ex.

Just dont date anyone who has had more than 1 ex. Everyone needs time to learn, even you.

you ought to get laid because you're clearly a virgin and you want yourself and your future spouse to save your virginities until after marriage. This is foolish. You will have no way to gauge sexual compatibility. And you will realize way to late and divorce.

Yes... I have two friends that were virgins until they were married. My sister in law is also a virgin and wants to stay that way until marriage.

all women are whores

reddest pill

I "get laid" every night user. Doesn't change the fact that i get a physical queasiness type feeling when i think of my girlfriend having sex with another

Oh france, never change

Welp

Maybe like 10% of white women I know of are virgins, more so with minority women though. Current girl I'm dating is a virgin, but she's Latina.

t. college faggot

Because they are not whores or degenerates and it shows they have the mental fortitude to save themselves and not be skanks, meaning they are worth a shit.
Would you rather eat a hotdog that a guy fucked and came into or a fresh new hotdog.
Pretty fucking obvious.

Why should a virgin marry you if you are not a virgin

>but it still tastes like a hotdog you can't tell the difference

>not taking a girls virginity like a beast
I live for that shit

Because I want one. And women seldom want a virgin themselves, so there isn't much of a double standard.

He wouldn't tell

ISIS pls.

i-i is not ISIS senpai

I met a Korean grill who I didn't find out was a virgin until 6 months after I'd taken it, because her coal-burning British friends had told her to hide her virginity from me because it is somehow shameful.
She's gonna get wife'd for sure though, so it's ok, but it's pretty depressing her friends think like and believe that.

>all visible women are whores
>reddestest pill

fuck social media. it will die out after this generation grows up

as long as she doesn't screw around, she's fine in my book. fuck off

this

As long as you dont lie to get there, there's nothing wrong with this desire

Its easy to pretend. Im orthodox and pretended to be a mormon to date this chick

Only one? Holy shit user. You will never come closer to virgin tier ever again.

Western women are sickening, but white women are disgustingly in worse state.

Go younger.

Your post is shit and so are you. The majority of the population is conservative. Just because you tried to ask out a local whore and got turned down, it doesn't mean that all women are whores.

Why do you always put pussy on a pedestal ? Is that so important for you to have the RIGHT girlfriend ?

>is it so important to spend your life with the right person
Yes?

Younger? She's 18 I'm 29. Granted I'm well off and could easily support a housewife, so I don't need to date a girl my age for dual income. But younger is not an option. She's beautiful too, and virgins her age are not.

....yes? Spending your life with the right person is one of the biggest choices you'll ever make

im never gonna have a girlfriend so i dont give a fuck about you

im waiting for the apocalypse of god and the september 23rd alignment when 99% of these normies who have sex all the time with a nice happy life are going to get fucked by jesus christ return

You won't get better than that, user. I would gas half of Europe with my bare hands to get a 18 year old only 1 former bf girl.

Alright it's your opinion. I'd rather build a good buisness than a good relationship. Find it a bit insignificant, but whatever.

>So I have a question for those of you living in conservative dominated areas: are your women all whores as well?
Yes, last year I reunited with my old highschool friends, we come from a small town so pretty conservative and religious, desu I was in shock the boys were talking about how weed and Coke were fucking awesome and the girls saying that they wanted to fuck, yes one said out of nowhere "I need a cock". Dude this were the girls that would get surprise if you said something like penis or pussy

Nothing wrong with a 16 year old gf. It's up to you.

Good goy. Sacrifice the contiuation of your bloodline in a healthy family for the economy and that sweet printed paper. Good, good goy.

>there is no real reason to preserve virginity in this culture.

Wrong. Promiscuity in women is directly linked to marriage stability and happiness. The old term "used goods" is 100% correct. The cock carousel devalues a woman in the sexual market, and the men she ends up being with increasingly become beta providers she tries to settle for. The more cocks a woman has had, the more likely she will be a terrible wife and marriage to her will end in failure and divorcerape. There's every reason, in every culture, for men to try and avoid that.

GUUUUUUUUAHH
FLKDFLOROPRPROR

NYUUH
NYUUUUH-HUGH HUGH
DARGLFLARGLPINGL

Have you actually searched and are you even chaste yourself?

There will be no apocalypse. Probably a change in energies, but nothing more.

My friend back in the day always had a girl. His motto was to "Go ugly early". You young guys think you can land a QT? Forget it before you get old. Just find a girl that is ok, that is nice and has good hygiene and you are good. Chasing the 10s ends in disaster, even if you catch one. If I were dating now, I would look for girls on Pintrest and see if they could cook a good roast beef, instead of being a roastie.

typical Sup Forums reaction

I just don't care about a STRONG relationship. Doesn't mean I don't want to have kids. As long as I can procreate, it's all alright.

Well I can tell you that you either have to grab one by the age of 13 (prohibited by law) or face fucking a hag with 10-20 men before you.

God hates sex youre less of a human being for having sex

Revelation 14:4
These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

We need to get rid of sex its an unclean evil practice, luckily god will put away sex and lust once and for all at the end of the world

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Good thing god is coming to destroy all sexually active normies soon in the september 23rd rapture and beginning of the tribulation/ wrath of god on men

>gets queasy instead of blisteringly furious at the thought of being cucked

Defend whats yours user

This is really sad.

Reminder, big women produce big boys! I'm not talking fat, big bones. Even if you end up with a daughter that is ugly you are ahead of the game. She will probably stay home and take care of your old ass.

>I'd rather build a good buisness than a good relationship.
>I just don't care about a STRONG relationship.
>Doesn't mean I don't want to have kids.
>bad goy don't listen to this typical Sup Forums reaction
>don't worry goy, you can have it all
>we will build artificial wombs for you goy
>just pay more usury goy

>Dude this were the girls that would get surprise if you said something like penis or pussy

user, I..
If you ever actually hang out with girls below the age of 50 and be good enough friends with them that they shed their insecurity and fear of judgement about you, you will find most of their talk to be far more dirty and more about sex than any men will ever dare to say.

Are you on drugs right now? No diseases, no chance of fathering another man's child, biologically ingrained loyalty for starters.

You are the kind of fag who likes other men come inside his sandwich before eating it.

Did your mother cheat on your father?

>implying God wants all sex to end, thus ending the human race his son let himself be killed to save

You missed the point of religion. Its values are meant to preserve the human race, but the ideas behind that preservation (which would be considered to be pretty esoteric) had to be muddled with mythology to make it appeal to the masses. Without the mythology nobody would have listened in the first place.

You aren't supposed to just jam it in you tardbag. Let her ride on top of you and you'll have the tightest sex of your life. There is literally no better sex than sex with a virgin for the first time when she's nervous.

You are golden. I was raised in a shitty south American country where everyone is fucking at 12 yo. I lost my virginity at 18 to a 14 yo who already was fucking.

That place is still a banana republic and I move here where there is almost no difference.

god wants to obliterate these normies dude what are you talking about

2 Thessalonians 6:10
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; 10When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

There are many Christian women who don't even kiss before marriage. Conservative Baptist churches (like the Duggars), conservative Mennonite, Beachy Amish, etc. Mormons are allowed to kiss before marriage.

The key is early marriage (late teens/early twenties at the LATEST). It's not natural to wait until you're in your late twenties to marry. It also makes it way harder to remain chaste.

you can waste your time looking for this one girl who may not exist or you can spend this time trying to make your existence significant, it's up to you. Enjoy the blood, my friend.

27 year old male here

TFW when you have a virgin 19 year old GF

TFW when you taker her virginity,

TFW she is ALL over you.

TFW she thinks youre average size dick is big.

TFW i dont know why but i push her away. i treat her bad,

TFW i know im gonna fuck this up somehow.

TFW you can train them how to think, you can brainwash them.

TFW she is so supportive of you. admires you. loves you.

i got myself a good girl

>It also makes it way harder to remain chaste.

if youre a fuckin normy

ive never had a problem remaining chaste

i dont even know one girl

i havent touched a girl in probably 15 years???

i dont know if i ever touched a girl

>make your existence significant
>believe me goy, you can become the next mark zuckerberg

We're not buying your bullshit. Fuck finally off kikenberg. Filthy fucking jew.

You can just wait until you're in a committed relationship. Not all the way until marriage, but after you've been together for a while, could be before engagement even if you're both serious.

How, man? where did you find her?

>Do chaste women still exist?
Yup, but those are only women from christian, well raised, wealthy families, so it's very unlikely that slobs like Sup Forums will ever get to touch one

Don't fuck it up you retard

You're a pussy. I've been open conservative since I was 12. I went to liberal schools as well where everyone was liberal and Jewish. Ididnt give a fuck I took them all on and anyone that challenged me ended up looking stupid.

>god wants...

Are you for real, since whenwhat men do matters. The more experienced the male is, the less likely he is to cheat on her or run away with another woman.

Revelation 21:7-8
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You are currently fucking a girl every night, as you've said in this post, yet you're thinking about leaving her, because you want a virgin gf. So you've basically given up your virginity for some short term happiness with someone you don't even care about that much. You're the worst kind of degenerate, one who's not aware of their own degeneracy.
And please don't post those meme studies about the effects of the previous partner count of women vs that of men on the success rate of relationships. That is totally irrelevant, because it's a moral issue, and not a practical one.

If you're fine with metal

This. Women simply do what benefits them.

No women are chaste because nobody is telling women to be chaste. What the fuck happened to good parenting?

chastity is highly overrated

with all the forms of birth control available there is literally no reason anymore to not be pounding one another like the hand of the angry Gods we are

once you pair off and start having babies, however, that's it. party time is over.

deal with it

They're not always from wealthy families. My friend isn't rich but she's still a virgin at 25 due to Christian upbringing

She was a refugee from columbia. my mom met her mom. and introduced us. she is kind of a columbian hipster indie chick. into art photography. she always tells me how anti degenerate she is, she doesnt smoke, drink, looks down upon liars and cheaters.

she told me she doesnt understand how she got so crazy about me. and asks what i did to make her so crazy about me

DESU it probably doesnt hurt that she wants my superior white seed in her. and my american status. but i already told her i dont belive in marriage and she still loves me.

she cooks for me. she even picked my nose and ate my snot. it was really cute.

if i tell her to suck my balls she does it.

if i want to have a quickie i tell her and she starts to rub herself to get herself wet for me.

if i want sex i let her know, and she will open her legs even if it hurts, just to please me.

she is also only about 5'3 and has brown skin.

but she is thin and has cute tits and ass

i love to eat her out. and play with her feet

sometimes i take her for granted.

Because we're not looking for pussy but for women.

>there is literally no reason anymore to not be pounding one another like the hand of the angry Gods we are

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

>alabama here

it's gotten a lot worse in the last 10 years.
you have to find homeschooled girls to get a virgin.
best you can hope for is finding an 18 or 19 or 20 year old with 2 or fewer sexual partners.

Baby boomer women rode the cock carousel themselves, and then settled down with weak beta providers when they got tired of the ride. Why do you think boomer divorce rates are so high?

Good boomer parents are few and far between.

I don't know, but I was in shock about how much they changed, maybe it was me who still saw them as teens. One said she got fuck in a car, real classy place to loose your virginity.

99% whores
you have to find the 1%

Why is a virgin more important than a non-virgin?

'bad sex' is a myth.

the quality of sex is 90% on the guy. if it's bad, he's likely to blame.

bad blowjobs, on the otherhand....yah, they'll be awful for a while.