White nationalists btfo

white nationalists btfo...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=tGKwgmyEAJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada who only exists becuase the Americans turned on the English.

Tens of thousands of Americans that were so appalled by rejecting the crown pissed off to Canada, almost half of all American settlers could not stomach the new insurgency

We lost US, but gained Canada.

Read EMPIRE, by Niall Ferguson

Maybe the best book i've read on the Empire, utterly unbiased. Everyone should read it who has an interest on their history

The part about how the US came about was great and the comparison to AUS is a classic.
Read it.

no one is trying to ban the british flag
or the mexican flag
or any other country that we've been at war with

the faggots that want to take down the rebel flag are also the ones burning the American flag, or removing portraits of George Washington, or petitioning to get Jackson off the $20

give them an inch and they'll take a mile
ban one thing for being offensive and they destroy everything else by precedents
we either have freedom of speech or we don't

>give them an inch and they'll take a mile

muh slippery slope

>3 countries without freedom of speech

Daily reminder that you can get a year in prison in Canada for using the "wrong" pronoun.

yeah and no one is actually destroying any history. it's being moved to a museum so it can be preserved.

kek, what am I not allowed to say that you can? Are you free to call your dad a cunt?

Swap the Union Jack with our old flag and think about if this picture is offensive.

The South was and is part of the US, we fought a war to keep it in the nation. They are our brothers and sisters (sometimes literally). We have to live with them, they are part of us.

The UK is a bunch of jackasses who stole our labor and wanted to control us. We said "fuck that!" and declared independence. Kind of like what the UK is now doing with Brexit, but less bloody (for now).

Mind your own business, Leaf. Countries that matter are talking.

It's funny how it's considered a logical fallacy, yet it's the entire basis of law: legal precedent.

Stay cucked Southie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia

That's just a lazy argument. Die, leaf.

>therefore it is logical

US law is shit desu. How do American's defend RICO?

Well then making slippery slope arguments is retarded because you're just saying that one thing leads to another. That happens with good and bad times just evolve. Are you saying legal precedent is a bad thing? Should we still be burning witches?

>i guess more fun control wouldn't hurt anything
>1 years later you're handling your firearms over to the government

Good thing there are no historical precedence for that or anything.

A fifth of Britain's male population didn'the die on American soil protecting their sovereignty.

Lol, I've seen British Americans fly it and the flag is beautiful. I grew up in a white Union family in the south and used to hate the Confederacy and the Battle Flag when I was young. This is back when I was a white, anti white. I like seeing the Battle Flag these days and the more it makes anti whites of all colors squirm the more I like it.

If you really want to scare the crap out of the white diversity crowd ask them: "How tough are you without your white males around? I thought you said you were equal to me."

The get confused and start feeling sick as their self esteem deflates back down to size.

I also like to taunt them about General Sherman killing the plains Indians. Another fun taunt is "General Sherman's march to San Francisco when?" The Union didn't like queer degenerates, user.

>wanting every tom dick and harry to have a gun

Yeah no it was retarded. There were many more incidents than just Port Arthur. I was a few blocks away from a major shooting which was critical for bringing legislation in the 80s. We were at a point where criminals rode around with shot guns openly and gun battles were a real threat. Now a days it's a rare thing, it still happens. But only the odd hit man execution of a single man or a couple nutters shooting I think a total of 2 now people for reasons of faith.

>more it makes anti whites of all colors squirm
Kek, being this insecure
Staymad whiteboi

No but their founding fathers and most people involved in the Revolutionary War (obvious exceptions being France/Russia) were British.

Going by the same logic it makes sense to fly a union jack. Obviously it doesn't but thats the point of the pic.

SHALL NOT

Maybe instead of banning the tool people use for murder you could look at the reason people murdered in the first place

Southern conservatives are such fucking cucks. Kill yourself.

Because Great Britain is the shittiest country to ever stain this Earth

daily reminder that the Bongs invaded our country twice, raped our women and pillaged our houses. They tarped our politicians, and they raped our wives and fathered our children.

They cannot be forgiven the stains of time.
Disregard the Brit. Only call them "Redcoats" from now on henceforth.

You post is incoherent. If all it takes to enrage the free shit army is the Battle Flag, the let the Battle Flag fly forever. Most of them don't even know what the union flag looks like or that the Union did not believe in equality between blacks and whites. Abraham Lincoln has some interesting words on the subject.

ANGLO'D

Mental illness, crime, etc. I don't really care, you can't stop people doing it. We still have plenty of incidents of mass killing to this date but if they had assault rifles they would be far deadlier. The only thing which seems set to counter that in coming years are the trucks. It still doesn't make a strong argument for arming the general populace.

shut up redcoat

would you be happy if we tar and feather'd your queen?

REDCOATED

couldn't help but notice that retard didn't have a comeback for that

muh fallacy fallacy

Do you think i'm being sarcastic or playful right now?

I would be happy to take a knife and slowly wrench it through your flesh and tear your skin out by piece and throw your skinless carcass into a meat grinder

I'm not happy about what you did in 1812

You fucked with the wrong nationalist

And then take those notes into account when limiting the rights to gun ownership to certain people.

We should make the union jack a symbol of white nationalism here in the us.

did we invade your home country in central/south america too?

Thats the wrong flag for the time period, silly leaf.

That flags upside down

No land without blood on it's hands.

Stay mad

>a nigger lover
>calling other people cucks
Don't be insecure at our superiority

>white
>looks ugly in the sunlight

>another nigger
What are you doing on pol nigger why don't you go back to monkey twitter

We're more German than anything, I don't know any Anglos in this country. They're mostly recent immigrants or contained to places like Massachusetts.

absolutely

You're a funny nigger

This isn't the EU - we have but one national flag - I love UK, but huge reminder get your multicultural bullshit outta my back yard - be fine with your heritage but your cultural identity is American

There is a school 2 miles from my house that only has this flag in view. painted on both sides.
Dumbass cancucks BTFO.
Based Yankee.
If you are purposely showing your pride in your British ancestors, sure, it makes sense, just like flying any other flag of your ancestors
Have some respect for your ancestors you cuck.
THIS
H
I
S
Top kek
why do you retards have to make Americans look bad?
Do you think all your fucking friends take ancestry tests? Do you think they have sat at a computer for 5 days just to trace all their family lines back to Europe?

People don't know what fucking ancestry there are, they just say the closest immigrant relative and go hurrr durrr I's a GERMAN now.

Fucking idiots. America was founded by anglos. If you don't realize this than go back to Germany faggot.

Oh wait.

You have nothing in common with them. You can't even speak their fucking lanaguane. Yeah you're a real German man

That flag wasn't used until 25 years after the Declaration of Independence.

Your point?

Yeah, it was a great idea to trade a tool that allowed the weak or outnumbered to defend themselves in exchange for increased murder, rape, assault, and robbery. At least the number of justified homicides are down!

No sense in arguing with a cuck

Anglos in this country no longer exist unless recent immigrants from the UK or Australia.

Germans took over this country when it was largely an irrelevant power (early 1900s) and turned it into the leading powerhouse that it is today. Britcucks are just obsessed over America and riding on our coattails despite the fact that we fought a war against them - hilariously delusional.

America is German soil now.

Fuck weak and outnumbered people. Swords and shields are coming back faggot.

Why is she upset about the union jack?

>speak English
>for the first 200 years the entire country was basically Anglos and Scots
>literally no town in America speaks majority german.
>every name on the most popular last names list is English
>vast majority of first names are also English. When Germans come to America they don't name their kid Hans, they name him John.

Look, I have an ancestor who came from Germany and another from Austria, but you are making yourself sound retarded

Keep telling yourself that lad

Helped us bring down the wop mafias. Besides why would we not?

Also,
>Law with lots of ambiguous phrasing gets passed
>courts now have to interpret the law

He said as muhammad and achmed spitroasted his mother.

YOU didn't fight a war against anybody if you're claiming to be of German ancestry.

Both the Revolutionary War and War of 1812 were Anglo vs Anglo. The hilarious part is your Constitution is based off a British Bill of Rights from 1689 but you are so German.

northern ireland mate.

He makes me ashamed to call this country home, I can't see why anybody would remotely think America is German unless they have never left the Amish lodge in Wisconsin

There are loads of Germans in the midwest but that's a less densely populated area. Also, Germans actually tended to assimilate and many had their names changed to something pronounceable upon entry.

Well, the real Germany needs your permission to do so much as declare war so perhaps its the opposite and Germans are actually just proxy Americans.

Gee, why would they change their name? Could it be because there country was not German?

Some regions may be german yet that he came country? Lol.

Louisiana means that America is French!!! XDDDDD

Became*

>All that dark green
ABSOLUTELY
BRITISH

Ah, so you have a few extra years before the horde washes over you.

wrong type of Irish.

and russia 6% muslim compared to 4% muslim. the fuck is this?

What a fucking queer you are. Remember when Yanks tried to invade Britain? 4 soldiers and a bulldog stopped you faggots even docking.

>this level of doublethink

Russia is 11% Muslim.

Says a fag sitting on the internet kek

That's rich, coming from Canada.

This sentence is absolute garbage. No idea what point you were trying to make but I was mostly agreeing with you that the US isn't mostly German, dipshit. I was just arguing your point about that your point about surnames isn't the best argument because people who came over with ridiculously long german names often changed them to something more anglo sounding.

america GENUINLY thinks it could win against the queen in 2017.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you make me fucking LAUGH

It would be the USA v

>England
>Scotland
>Wales
>N Ireland
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Canada
>the other 14 countries lizzies is queen of

and RUSSIA because they love monarchy and hate the americans

>What is a proxy

Also

>4% muslim

Also, last I checked it was nearing closer to 6% and with all the weak ass chavs that convert in prison once muhammad wages jihad on his asshole I'm sure that number will be rising steadily.

tell us where you're from so i can look up demographics and mock you then.

They do. Hawaii state flag.

LEAF
LEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAF
I'M COMING FOR YOU

Thinks is the Confederate battle flag

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Why isn't this being 'saged' into the stone age?

Why should the public display of history be torn down?

Tell me why a statue that's been in place for 106 years suddenly must come down immediately.

Yeah, they're the cucks, while you stand with Black Lives Matter ranting about a statue or a flag.

You will absolutely love this video then: youtube.com/watch?v=tGKwgmyEAJs

That's the Australian flag tho.. We don't have a large bit of blue with the Union flag in the corner.

Retard.

Lmao at all the delusional Brits in this thread trying to claim America is Anglo territory now that their country is going to Muhhamadijinjiads LMFAO. Superior German seed is the only thing that's bringing about a surge of white nationalism to save this sick nation, just like WW2.

Stay the fuck out

Question for the burgers.
In my local village here in Scotland there is a house that flies the Canadian Flag underneath the solitaire there is also an American guy that lives just outside the town that flies the burger flag.
Would it be frowned upon in the US to fly the Union Jack or any other flag?

Yeah we really hate the British here

The south lost get over it!

Yeah, like I said, we came here and turned it from the backwards shit hole that it was in the early 1900s to the global powerhouse that it is today. Which part of that didn't you understand?

You can fly any flag in America as long as it isn't a terrorist organization, good luck flying an ISIS flag at the back of your truck in the middle of a city without police puling you over and bringing you in for questioning

>uk doesn't have freedom of speech

>being this easily baited by a leaf

At least sage your posts ffs

>who is Tommy Robinson