Hello , i am muslim

Hello , i am muslim

Why do you hate me ? serious question

i cant understand , you may hate the religion its your choice but why do you instantly hate me knowing the fact that im a muslim person ? i never did anything to you , i never harmed you in any way

i don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jfbh2l8usw
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont Hate you Bro

bc you smell, you borderline pajeet

You harm me by believing in your shitty religion. KYS sand nigger.

I hate your religion and distrust the individuals. I put muslims below niggers. But I hate your religion cause it's the threat to western society. You dirty sandniggers keep flooding western countries and destroying western culture since it is such a polar opposite to it

>i never did anything to you

So you are saying you're a dindu nuffin?

kys ahmed

You believe in a demon god which makes you pretty much a satanist, so you can't really be a good person. Your people are barbaric, hell bent on spreading your false religion via force, destroying the only authentic beacon of civilization the world has ever seen. You do not belong to this world, you inbred shitskin, you and every other non white non Christian have no right to exist. It's not hate because I don't hate the rats in my apartment or the cockroaches in my kitchen, But I still want them killed out of necessity. Hope this clears things up.

I don't hate you, I just want you to stay in the desert where you belong.

because your religion is desigend to kill and replace us, your bretheren are constantly bombing and slaughtering us, once there are more than one or two of oyu in a group you become a literal mob of monkeys

Muslim are destroying Europe and this is largely enought to hate you.

Don't mind it, we'll wipe you out soon enough anyway so there's no reason to worry.

Because you're muslim

Because your savage kind won't isolate yourself from the civilized world.

everything you stated is 100% wrong , maybe you should stop being so ignorant you stupid kike

Stop roleplaying as a white deusvolt guy
no its not
Im sorry to inform you that this is never going to happen

if you beleve in that shit, then you can go fuck ur self, but some people are born in to it and can't get out becouse thay could die or luse every one they know

I meant to say nigger , sry

I hate your muslim culture and the fact that muslim some minority muslim want to divide my country because religion and malaysia muslim country wont do jack shit and support terrorist in my country that is enough for me to hate any muslim.

Nah you're alright bro

i dont hate you, nobody hates you who doesnt also hate everyone else for no reason.

islam is a really shitty religion however, more so than the other Abrahamic religions, and its the job of muslims to reform islam, so get to work.

otherwise idiot neocons are going to continually use it as an excuse to take resources from the middle east..

basically any form of theocracy is inherantly worse that secular democratic values.

bring islam up to these standards.

The moderate shield the extremists and the extremists keep fucking our shit up.

Seriously, it's not hard, millions of "moderates" who believe in completely barbaric things foster problems for the rest of the world.

Have you read the coran and do beleave in that shit ?

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Welcome to a troll thread everyone !

Anyone who is less than 9000 please stand aside.

//Thread

Sharia Law is the worst culture on earth.

Someone from Mars would think you worship satan.

Go kill your self you fuCkin nigger

i disagree

I'm not roleplaying, I really do feel this way about you and your people, and I am correct, you are a menace on this world, and you have crossed the red line when you have hurt Europe. I have enough Euro ancestors to care about the continuation of Western civilization.

The truth hurts huh

Can I seriously answer or do you just want to know which heads you need to remove?

if it is all about the west then why have muslims been fighting the same civil war with unbelievable intensity for over a millennium.

the west has interferred massively and that is a factor but also a factor is the increasingly authoritarian islamists who do just want to spread sharia.

there is more chance of you all being exterminated (like what is happening now) than islamists actually achieving this goal.

the west needs to stay out of it while islam sorts its own shit out.

if isis only has 50,000 fighters, why dont the surrounding militaries which amount to over 5 million soldiers, just snuff it out.

the inner core of jihadis are supported by too many moderates for there to be any lasting peace with the west.

nigger, its your dirty bastards that come to the western wolrd, rape nonmuslim women because its in your book you can do so and generally be disrespectful, none of you would say shit if the christaian wolrd was islamized which is why we dont want you

Can you prove what you just said with facts and without cherrypicking ?

Also please define "red line"

How did we hurt europe , i think you mean how europe hurt us , you really need a very long history lesson

>
>everything you stated is 100% wrong , maybe you should stop being so ignorant you stupid kike
>everything you stated is 100% wrong , maybe you should stop being so ignorant you stupid kike

>maybe you should stop being so ignorant you stupid kike

Ooooooohhhhhhhh the irony is so sweet it's intoxicating ahahahabahahahaha

its your dirty bastards that come to the western wolrd, rape nonmuslim women because its in your book you can do so and generally be disrespectful, none of you would say shit if the christaian wolrd was islamized which is why we dont want you

This.

Yes

I dont hate you, I actually admire your religion for its conquering spirit and control over women. I wish white people would convert and take Europe back for the white race.

bcause

>How did we hurt europe , i think you mean how europe hurt us , you really need a very long history lesson

This. The west had caused all of this. It created its own reasons to hate muslims

Because you simply being a Muslim immediately tells me all I need to know about you to judge you.

All Muslim sects consider the Quran to be the literal WORD OF GOD, handed down to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel. That book explicitly states when and when not it is acceptable to use violence. And who was responsible for this travesty?

You consider Muhammad to be the pinnacle of man, but who in himself had schizophrenia OR was a chronic liar. He was a butcher and a warlord who carved out an empire on the bodies of his enemies and to top it all off married and had sexual relations with a 9 year old. And THAT man is the creator of a religious ideology that you blindly follow and destroy your lives with.

And you wonder why?

KYS

SUNNIS ARE DOGS.
SHIAS ARE ALPHAS.
IBADIS ARE COOL.

SUNNI GENOCIDE WHEN?

you have the mark of the beast brother. i suggest you look it up and see how bad it really is. if you wanna save your soul from hell i suggest you take a seriuos look at the facts how destructive your religion is. i want you to know the truth about the real God, who is of love.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jfbh2l8usw
dont get fooled by hate against christian and look for the truth.

That remains to be seen, if the white man wakes up, you better believe we'll finish the job this time.

>Why do you hate me ? serious question

I don't hate you for being a Muslim, I hate you because you're a violent, backward, aggressive piece of shit anti-semite.

But you will

Because your backwards desert cult has made war upon unbelievers a central part of its doctrine. You did this, not us. Look in the mirror.
>The muslim cries out in pain as he strikes you.
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>Why do you hate me ? serious question
>i cant understand , you may hate the religion its your choice but why do you instantly hate me knowing the fact that im a muslim person ? i never did anything to you , i never harmed you in any way
>i don't get it
I would ask you the same question, and you need to answer it first, because your religion is the one that kills innocents daily.

People here don't hate you. You are just you, and if you stay to yourself nobody that is not a full idiot will hate you. This is true if you are a Muslim, a Christian, black, or from the moon. Don't be a jew tho.

Fuck you and fuck your kind, the entire ideology of your religion is to eradicate all other religions and establish islam as the only religion for the world to follow.

You hate all that is non islamic and all the non-Muslims and you ask why everyone hates you?

The only time the world will know peace is when your kind is eradicated completely from the face of this earth which doesn't seem very far away now.

name a good thing a muzzie has done for the modern world

Your religion is a blight on the face of the Earth and must be removed. Remove all kebab!

I don't hate you Jordan is chill. Just you keep to yours, and I keep to mine.
Good luck with the liberation btw, don't get ZOG'D like what happened in the West.

this

Because white people are tired of having their culture attacked and if there is to be a defense of this culture a strong stance against threats has to be taken.
It's unfortunate that some essentially docile people may receive some hate. However, you have to understand that in the mind of the "defenders", by practicing this faith you are tacitly approving of what it does as a whole. You are also much more likely to be opposition then other types of people. Additionally, making exceptions for some individuals attached to the faith would weaken the resolve for a push-back.

Also the whole "muh religion of peace" thing really annoys people, just admit your faults already srs.

Also also: tell your friends to stay in their own countries if they're not going to respect the countries they visit.

they attack us and do not expect retaliation , what kind of idiot does this ?

They divide us

sykes picot agreement
Balfour

They lie to us they deceive us and cause wars then wonder why refugees come

strange

I don't hate you, I just cannot understand why do you need to come to my country when you have yours to live your muslim life just "peacefully". So this alone leads me to think that any muslim that touches my soil, should be exterminated because you have 56 other countries to live.

The only reason you are here is that you are the useful idiots of a (((force))) that wants to destroy both sides of the world. Yours and ours. Just do yourself a favour and fight them instead of playing (((their))) game. Consecuences will come.

>Don't be a jew tho.
This is a joke right?
If you are serious you are a retarded nazi

this

>Jew caring about Europe

Brother, ""Europe"" hates you more and better than the Achmeds ever will.

Don't feel too much sympathy for them: Europeans literally cheer and party in the street when they hear on TV an Israeli child was killed for the crime of living on sacred Muslim lands.

No it does not

also i dont hate you

>you may hate the religion its your choice but why do you instantly hate me knowing the fact that im a muslim person

the religgun and what it makes you to be. A rapist etc.

>are tired of having their culture attacked
Speak for yourself. I want al cultures to mix into one international culture.

This is interesting, because europeans are starting to believe that jews are bringing them here. And you know how this is going to end, right?

Whites are peaceful, until they aren't.

>hate me knowing the fact that im a muslim person ?
Taqqiya
and think Kuffar are inferior to you - that's you gangrape and do whatever you want in the other countries' people.
Even white Muslims - Chechens - make up stories of being persecuted to try to leech EU welfare.
Just stay in your country and don't do 9/11 - none will do you harm's way.

Go back to Morocco or Albania, scum.

I hate what your kind is doing to my country.

I hate my country's leaders for inviting them and allowing it to happen.

You're a globalist by default, so we hate you by default

But why does your governments cause Wars and all that stuff ? why would we go from out land to yours if it was safe and nice and peaceful ?

Stop causing wars then we will come back

>doesnt know of US terraforming black project weapon designed to fuck the middle east's deserts that will be used in our liftime by the 2040s-50s
Time will show you, just sit back and wait, but too much has been said.

i dont like you because of shit like this.

ive seen what goes into the books at muslim "schools", it's nothing but propaganda.

there is a very long history here. however, if you consider Europeans in the wrong, you are misinformed; either by lie or omission.

islam is young; yet your entire short history is plagued with violence on every side.

and when the caliphate goes to war, we know how you treat we your enemy. should you be honorable, and leave barbaric treatment of women and children behind, leave the cannibalism and beheadings behind, then maybe peace could prevail.

however, while the muslim world continues to practice 7th century feudalistic warfare, there will never be any respect from us.

This. We don't like rapist in Western countries and we especislly don't like rapist that attack our own women.

Because Islam tell you to hate us

Dumbass ideology with disdain for human rights and science. Also leads to extremism and terrorism more than any other religion.

I don't really care, nor do I see how is this relevant. I have European blood so I care about what happens on white soil, and the future of Europe and N America. It's instinctual.
Yes, I don't mind if bad things happen to people who live in Europe and still call themselves Jews a generation after a generation, they don't belong.

Because you're a heathen

neck yourself

>Why do you hate me ?
like with any godtard, your neural pathways are wrought for nihilism -- an anathema to spæcial evolution

you're essentially a PC with a fried CPU... and there are not 'replacement parts' for the human brain

Long tradition of kebab removal, nothing personal

Because you believe in an evil cult.

Just convert to some other religion and people will not hate you.

Your "religion " is a problem.

We're not causing wars. (((They))) are. If you want to know the reason just ask. But don't act as if you didn't know that whites are not the root of the problem.

And by the way, (((they))) are using you to cause the ultimate war. Which, believe me, it will end with (((Them))).

>entire ideology of your religion is to eradicate all other religions and establish islam as the only religion for the world to follow.

Wow, sounds exactly like Christianity, do we hate Christians too?

DEUS VULT

You been brainwashed

I have lots of European blood but it's totally relevant. Euros actively celebrate the brutal murder of Jewish children in Israel so I'm telling you, don't feel sorry for them when Achmed (whom they love) blows their shit up.

It's totally 100% deserved the stupid faggot cucks get exactly what they deserve and hopefully more to come.

>Yes, I don't mind if bad things happen to people who live in Europe and still call themselves Jews a generation after a generation, they don't belong.

They hate you too Israel, if they hate Jews in general they hate Jews who can defend themselves even more and will do everything in their power to bring you down.

You killed more Christians then Stalin and you fuck goats. What is there not to hate?

Also you are a goatfucker living in goatfucker land surrounded by goatfuckers.

Fuck you for complaining in English on Sup Forums about us not being inclusive.

Thank you for your agreement on the root of the problem. I really appreciate honestity. You have my respect.

Yes, another jew desert god. go fuck yourself.

Sorry that you are on the wrong side of history

Ummmm I don't know? How you about you read the fucking news.

yo bro at the end of the day your ugly jew nose means you can settle for only ugly jew nose women. its you who worships satan. Every one knows it. No one likes you and sooner rather then later you will face the music. This was your people goldstein. For sheklez. You know why the jews dont believe in heaven. What would satanists be doing in heaven. Go to sheol chump.

Muslims tend to blow up in crowded areas

I don´t, but your culture is not compatible with ours so we´d rther your buddies to stay out nistead of comming to superior nations and trying to convert´em into the shithole they had to flew away.

So...do as you please, but in your shithole.
Jordan/Lebanon/Iran and a few more are cool tho. Yet do not come pls.

>borderline pajeet

accurate

remove
kebab

Right, you are one of the people I hope will get lynched at some point. How can you talk about your own people like this? Move to Israel already if you care about Israeli Children so much.
I have a beautiful nose and I've fucked enough white girls in my life, don't worry about me.

Holy shit who made this, the top letters don't even connect, and it's the wrong word. It's وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ (wa qâtilûhum).

Stupid kufar, dhimmitude when?

Your book says women aren't allowed to make art, my friend is a muslim girl and she's the best artist I've ever met. Somwhy is your religion so backwards

>This is interesting, because europeans are starting to believe that jews are bringing them here.
That's probably because of George Soros and other jews that are retarded and think every nationalist movement is going to involve the next holocaust. Somehow, they're still retarded when they bring Muslims to France and other countries and somehow anti-semitic

I'm with you, hermano - stop the enablers - NGOs and EU bureacrats (who like virtue signaling) - you stop the influx of Muslims. Macron even did some action to honor the Jews before the 2nd round of election because Le Pen they think they're trapped in WW2, holocaust logic.

Soros's son will continue the father's legacy to import muslims and promote Pro-Islam views. What's their family endgame or they're still trapped in liberal view or holocaust view - it's retarded.

Balfour was caused by Zionist (((bankers))) like Rothschilds, they bribed the British towards the end of WWI when it looked like the Germans had won.
They would bring the USA and Russia into the war if the UK gave them Palestine. So, the Rothschilds made a false flag, known as the Sinking of the Lusitania. Other Jewish bankers including the Jewish Mafia, ADL, funded the Russian Revolution.