911: Who givves a fuk?

Stop trying to figure out things that happened in the past and can't be changed. Doesn't matter anymore who did it or how it unfolded. You could have solid proof U.S govt. was directly responsible for attacks and the citizens wouldn't give a fuk.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.slashdot.org/story/08/08/24/1616249/nist-releases-report-on-wtc-7-collapse
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125552591
youtube.com/watch?v=vfWLliwiXXE
youtu.be/lw-jzCfa4eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6OluqYrfsVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zionists are scared because they know, if pol really made an effort to sway public opinion, it could do so. Once the wheel would start turning, it would already be too late. The age of Israel will be over soon.

Nerver forget Israeli did 9/11

Quick
You reading this comment
How many buildings fell in NY that day?
Two? Two towers, two planes?

Every single world trade center building fell. There were 7 of them.

Google wtc7. it was farthest away from the two towers, it was 47 stories tall, yet because of """fire""" it suffered a complete and total catastrophic failure, falling straight to the ground in entirety. Watch a video of this and compare it to a controlled demolition. You will instantly understand the conspiracy behind this terrible day.

You like redpills? Take this one. 10 minutes and your mind will be blown

The 911 Israel conspiracy is so 2000s. It's Russia now.

*every single world trade center building was destroyed. Not all fell, but all were deemed destroyed by insurance.

in fact, some didn't fall, they looked how you would expect a burned up building to look... except for wtc7. This 47 story buidling fell down and was 100% gone. one minute it is standing, and the next the whole thing is just gone. poof.
but yeah, fire, sure.

There were no explosives or missiles.

If there was a conspiracy, the CIA allowed the attacks to happen, giving Bush plausible deniability of involvement by keeping him in the dark.

The Israelis perpetrated 911.

>Not in collusion with the Al Qaeda, but using them as an unwitting patsy cover force.

Israel secretly piggybacking on top of the Al Qaeda plot.

Al Qaeda had a plot to use aircraft to crash into the WTC.

Mossad finds out about the al-Qaeda plot but does nothing to stop it. Does not tell the US about the impending attack.

Mossad demolition experts lay explosive charges within the WTC buildings.

When planes hit, after an interval of time, Mossad remotely triggers the charges it placed in the towers.

America rightly blames Al Qaeda, though most non-Jewish leaders do not know enough to blame Israel for the lion's share of the destruction.

America is red hot furious at Israel's middle eastern enemies and spends 15 years and incurs crippling debt to fight Israel's enemies.

Israel is happy because America mobilizes to attack their enemies.

WTC-7 is its own level of silliness at what people expect the average citizen to believe

People that Israel sent to film the destruction of the towers are captured. Then mysteriously released.

>Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

Israel benefited.

And benefited big.

Thanks for redpilling me that hard

how do you explain world trade center 7?
how do you explain larry silverstein's "pull it" video
how do you explain the damage in the towers lobbies and those that were incinerated there
how do you explain the numerous witness testimonies insisting there must have been b00mbz, that b00mbz were heard, even Trump is on youtube saying that b00mbz were likely used, this is a man who knows his skyscrapers and construction regardless of how you feel about him
how do you explain the fact that the buildings were meant to withstand multiple impacts of 747
what do you think about the training simulations that occurred
what do you think about the testimonies given about the lack of abilities of the supposed hijackers

these are just my first questions for you

>nothing to see here goy, move along

user you are so welcome. Thanks for keeping open minded and seeking truth. you are a special minority. stay golden and spread truth

WTC7 was demolished because the kikes didn't want the goyim breaking into the place and stealing shit when all hell broke loose that day. That whole building housed a lot of alphabet agencies and who knows what secrets they kept in there.

Geez. All you need to know is that plane cannot slice through steel beams. This only confirms that 9/11 was inside job.

1, 2 and 7 fell
3 was destroyed by the collapse of 1 and 2
4, 5 and 6 were damaged beyond repair

>we should not learn from our mistakes to avoid repeating the past

Why don't we do this then?

Study the past, shape the future.

Can someone explain this using physics?

have you ever seen the video where Trump discusses the structure of the WTC? The stability concrete was on the outside, the airplane should of bounced off of it.

9m/s^2

we have private military contractors as well as paid military, police, national guard who could have easily been stationed to guard the premises.
A demolition like this would take a lot of prep. This wouldn't have been done in the few hours after the attack

If your premise was true, then the gov would had to have had prior knowledge of the attacks, knowledge that should have been used to save the lives of thousands of americans that day. plus, why lie about that?

You are thinking out of the box and I respect that, and while this sounds plausible at first glance it isn't the case I dont think but you are right about the paperwork being kept there being important
All the enron investigation files were in there and destroyed, along with all the backup files regarding drug cartels and other cia stuff

supposedly also the control/command center used that day to pull off the attack. And the talk about the vault under the building...

That would move civilization 500 years in the future probably

>If your premise was true, then the gov would had to have had prior knowledge of the attacks

You mean the govt of Israel. They knew.

And maybe (((traitors))) in the US government.

yes I realized my wording was muffed and I appended my post with another. thanks for clarifying this for everyone as well user. I do not seek to discredit myself but I posted too hurriedly

All 7 buildings paid out by insurance.
7 was far as fuck away and was a total collaspe, although the others burned just as long and looked just as they should after a fire, just like any building in history ever that has seen a fire.

wtc7 fell straight down. entirely

Yes! This is a very big deal considering he is president now. I think people would be more open minded to the hoax angle if they knew of this video, at least those who voted for him. mind-blowing. he also mention how he thought b00mbz might have been used.

How does enron fit in? I'm genuinely interested, I've been studying enron in Finance class and it's one of the biggest buckets of shit you can find

This I can agree with

I haven't investigated it myself, but just recently learned on a thread like this that the whole case had to be thrown out due to the fact that all the case files were being stored in WTC7. Isn't that crazy?! This should be verified, i will get on it

buildings collapsing because of office fires.

such a rarity the commission report created a new name for such an event.
and it didn't happen once or twice, but 3 times!

still people will say its not a controlled demolition.. never underestimate the power of denial.

I mean judging by what I know of Enron and how the case was treated it wouldn't surprise me if confirmed

science.slashdot.org/story/08/08/24/1616249/nist-releases-report-on-wtc-7-collapse

The claim is posed on here, another supposedly debunks it, search the page for the term enron

I don't know what to think here but too many people squabble over the little stuff. the big picture is wtc7 just falling down. crazy.

keep kicking ass in school user, best to you

>In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade (...) However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001.[17] This was the first time in the building's 31-year history that the complex had changed management.
in july 2001 the buildings became (((his))) property

>Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building. However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death.
what a coincidence! such luck!

>a series of court decisions determined that a maximum of $4.55 billion was payable and settlements were reached with the insurers in 2007.
still not enough for these war mongers

>The insurance policies for World Trade Center buildings 1 WTC, 2 WTC, 4 WTC and 5 WTC had a collective face amount of $3.55 billion. Following the September 11, 2001, attacks, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount (~$7.1 billion)

Golly, g.

Very well said, user.
The smartest people have battled it out over this, and the depth of the arguments begin to muddy the waters. All one needs to do is watch that tower fall. It couldn't be more evident.

Some say that the plane that went down in shanksville was supposed to hit wtc7. When that plan failed due to the crash, they still pulled the building anyway

see

My final paper will be about reinstating Glass Steagall and a couple other regulations to unfuck the global financial sector. Ironically, Bill Clinton did much of the damage but this is not the right place for such a lengthy topic

Thank you for providing thoughts and sources, I really wish more people could be like you

I can get behind this. Def think Israel is involved, or the Arabs. More likely the former imo. And rogue parts of government.

It sounds impossible to think that this could have been kept covered up, but in reality it hasnt been. It is just that whistleblowers are killed, critics are shamed and labeled crazy, people have been paid out and compartmentalization goes a long way.

Big thread on it last night

Arabs were no doubt involved, but I doubt that they had a planning session with Israel. Israel has good intel so the figured out what Al Queda was doing. Then, being (((opportunistic))), Israel took advantage of this knowledge to fuck America 3 ways.

I have never ran across this term before and will look into it. Sounds like a very important topic of discussion. Bill is a bad man!

Thank you, sincerely. Wish I were in a position to provide more and further expound upon some of this but stuck phoneposting. I feel the same about you. Let's change the world together user, it only takes a few.

I feel like Im harping, but we need to keep on the WTC7 angle to bring this whole thing to light. I mean, most people aren't even aware that a 47 story building fell that day, in entirety. Getting the video out there is critical, it's the single thread that will unravel the whole sweater.

I watched it fall live on tv. they showed it once on whatever channel I was tuned into at the time. They showed it, then immediately changed the subject never to show it again. Even then, I found this incredibly odd. The nature and rate of the collapse, the hushed coverage.

Keep on questing for the truth user, know that you aren't alone

-State Department Email
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html
-The $240 billion bond scheme
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
-Declassified FBI material re: Mossad involvement, which Comey did nothing with
21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
-How Mossad ran the operation and acted as handlers of the hijackers
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Two towers was not enough. Yanks need a bigger beating desu.

>it doesn't matter if the US government killed 3000 of its own citizens to start a war that killed 2 million people

people go apeshit over hillaries emails and trumps icecream, I'm sure they'd go bananas over anything 9/11 related

gosh, you'd think. But the redpill is just too big to swallow for most.

We can all agree that the official narrative is being skewed, regardless of who did it. This, in itself, should have been enough to get more people questioning.

>enron

haha, I drop such seeds of information it is a joy to watch them sprout

also look into April 19th being an occult holiday where you are supposed to burn children to death for marduk,

oklahoma city and waco burned children to death on April 19th, Janet Reno died the day after Trump was elected likely because she was a loose end in waco and oklahoma city.

news reporters in oklahoma city claimed they could not air their stories about other parties involved in the bombing seen with mcveigh because the department of justice would not approve them to be aired

all your televised news has to be approved by the department of justice

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

9/11 took place during a grand trine and grand cross of saturn, pluto, neptune and the moon

this is a religious practice where you create images during an astrological conjunction to produce certain effects, this one having to do with law, property and fame

the image was the 2 smoldering broken towers

>21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
Some great links here. Wow
Thanks for sharing

While I truly believe our greatest (((Allie))) was most definitely involved as well as certain aspects within our own government.

I am very how so many are keeping/kept quite? Clearly there needed to be more than just a handful involved. People talk, especially when your actions or lack there of are responsible for over 3,000 civilians killed. A true patriot wouldn't fear death and the sudden death of said patriot wouldnt solidify the story? Are these people truly this evil?

If so, I hope a meteor destoys this planet.

I used to glaze over at the numerology/symbology/astrology stuff and satan worship angle but after having been questioning the official narrative for a decade I'm starting to believe. These themes appear time and time again. All which you posted is new to me and now I shall learn. Thank you for the info and thank you for fighting those whose seek to destroy

My guess would be less than a hundred people in the know. Probably much less with the full picture. Considering all the money at play, silence can be bought or forced.

>silence can be bought or forced.

Israeli national interests involved.

Interesting how many witnesses died since then,

Probably lots of other actors, behind the scenes shuffled off of this mortal coil.

In the light of recent events...
I think that Clinton collapse on 9/11 was a carefully engineered message to the US shadow government/regime. If you watch the video you'll see how the van is being steered further away from Hillary (observe how Doc Choc is confused), giving her extra space to stumble and fall. It's either that or the sidewalk was too high for doors to open (unlikely). And as far as I know, SS isn't allowed to be late, they must cover their target at all times.
The most important thing we learned from all presidential debates is that Trump is being audited for 15 years (2016 minus 15). Quote: "Look, I've been under audit almost for 15 years. I know a lot of wealthy people that have never been audited. I said, do you get audited? I get audited almost every year." Auditing someone consistently like that is a message from the regime, they do this here as well, they do it everywhere, so Trump is under a watch list for at least 15 years. I think that this could be related to 9/11 and that there's something personal for Trump in this whole thing.
There are enough clues that point towards the fact that Clinton campaign was infiltrated from top to bottom, and that I think could explain her campaign logo (resembling two towers and a plane), among other things.
My theory is that a threat of 9/11 disclosure was used as a mechanism that will ensure a peaceful transition of power after these elections, and the whole election process more resembled a full blown regime overthrow than usual election crap.

Planes are light fast and full of jet fuel. Even if that was the case, it still have gone all the way into the building and start a fire.

SHUT UP INFIDEL THE JEWS DID 9/11 I SWEAR ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

Moshe, watch this here

The planes were actually holograms.

Got them from following this thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125552591
Along with the previous and next threads, and twitter account mentioned
I'm making a condensed pastebin file on all of it.

You are trying to confuse the issue, aren't you?

>>Cui Bono? Who Benefited from WTC going down?

The owners of the asbestos laden half vacant buildings who now not only do not have to remove the asbestos, but get fat insurance checks in the billions.

That's who benefited.

Israel benefited, that's who.

The expert demolition's man youtube really was eye opening, as was the physicists.

Basically, the demo man said they were obviously controlled demolitions, especially obvious in Building 7.

The physicist correctly stated that if the top 10 floors suddenly fell, the most they could take out is the next 10 floors before they themselves were obliterated in accordance with Newtonian laws: opposite and equal reaction force upwards matching the falling 10 story top floors' downward force.

This story needs to break sometime, because it's a raw wound. We went to war over this.

Yes.

Controlled demolition.

The owners always intended to demolish the buildings. The bill for removing the asbestos was higher than the cost or value of the buildings themselves.

This way, they didn't have to, and made billions of dollars in profits from not one, but two insurance payoffs.

>We went to war over this.

Which is why it will forever and ever be buried.

Politicians are all dirty now. Because they pushed for war, war, WAR.

Most were ignorant.

But politicians hate being thought of as ignorant as they are.

Very few have the balls to ask real questions.

Israel got what they wanted.

And Bibi gets a Standing O from Congress every time.

I was born in 2002 and I don't care about 911.

After the Great Depression, the government took away the rights of banks and savings and loans to gamble in the stock market.

Bill Clinton repealed that protective act, and banks and savings and loans gambled in the stock market. Win, you get to keep the money. Lose, you get a bank bailout.

win-win for the banks, who are gambling not with their money, but with yours. And not at a dollar for a dollar, but a dollar for a dime.

It helps to mention that in the history of the earth, no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfWLliwiXXE
the van at 2:55
crushed, burned
nothing fell on top of it, un-burned paper everywhere

finland finest

They were also Jews, if that helps your blind antisemitism.

Recognizing Israel for the false flagging, manipulative, anti-American nation that it is - that is not anti-Semitism in and of itself.

But Jews preach that it is.

Wonder why?

9/11 is just as relevant today as the day it happened. We're still in the shit.

You dumbfuck force by first 10 floors is not equal to force by next 10 floors as when the floors start stacking up thier weight increases causing the next floor to take increased weight to cause a domino like effect in which all floors are taken out. Now im not saying that it wasnt controlled demolition because the whole scenairo was very fishy but saying that first 10 floors force would be stopped by next 10 floors is idiotic

Here, read this. Someone had posted it up last week from Wikileaks:

While mulling over Corzine, your pension, the so called "Great Vampire Squid"
Goldman Sachs and the "spreading of democracy" in the world (that evidently
is, instead, spreading a Caliphate -Sharia law), we should connect the dots.
We should re-visit that speech by David Rockefeller at the National Press
Club. The National Press Club seemed to fully understand and agree with what
David was referring to:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine
and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and
respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have
been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been
subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.But, the world is now
more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The
supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is
surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past
centuries." - David Rockefeller

Which of our elected officials, who have sworn an oath to uphold our
Constitution, are involved in 'supranational' efforts to "march" us to a NWO?

How many 1st responders died responding to 911, how many continue to suffer
illnesses related to 911? What happened on 911?

WHY?

Will something like this happen again?

"Federal Reserve had to cover-up the clearance of $240 Billion in covert
securities", this was before 911

Was Larry Silverstein ever asked what he knew and when did he know it? Am I
wrong? I don't remember him called to testify before the 911 Commission or
congress.

Who 'happened' to be in the 'death corridor' and what were they investigating
at the time?

Must watch, you will have no doubt that this needs to be re-opened:
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length
youtu.be/lw-jzCfa4eQ

...and this:

"The answers to the questions surrounding the cause of the WTC attack will be
found in events during the presidency of George H.W. Bush and earlier.
Insight into the activities of that period are cloaked by the Executive Order
of George H.W. Bush’s son, President George W. Bush, who on November 1,
2001 issued Executive Order 13233."

"In 1992, George H.W. Bush served on the Advisory Board of Barrick Gold. The
Barrick operation would create billions of dollars of paper gold by creating
‘gold derivatives’. A major distribution channel for the sale of
Barrick’s gold futures would be Enron."

"The records on this investigation were kept in the FBI office on the 23rd
floor of the North Tower which was destroyed by bomb blasts shortly before
the Tower collapsed."

"The Wall Street Journal reported:

"There is every reason to believe activities in the Bank of New York in
the aftermath of September 11th are worthy of suspicion..... At one point
during the week after September 11, the Bank of New York publicly reported to
be overdue on $100 billion in payments.â€

It suggests that certain key unknown figures in the Federal Reserve may have
been in collusion..."

Was September 11
a Cover-up
of a Financial Fraud?
Spanish
German
French

Russian
(The following is an attempt to present in a compact form the claims made by
Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham, Karl Schwarz and put together in an
the article by E.P. Heidner dated 28th June 2008 to the effect that the
September 11th attacks were intended to cover-up the clearing of the 1991
issuance of $240 billion in covert securities to fund an economic war against
the Soviet Union during which "unknown" western investors bought up much of
the Soviet industry. A crime presented by official sources as a "terrorist
attack" and used as an excuse to attack Iraq.)
September 11

Initially the official designation of "terrorist attacks" made it difficult
to discern a pattern. However if the destruction of the World Trade Centre, a
segment of the Pentagon, four commercial aircraft and the loss of 2,993 lives
is not considered as a "terrorist attack" but rather as a crime with specific
objectives, there is a compelling logic to the pattern of destruction, not
only of the buildings but of specific offices within each building.

Fucking shills

If the attack on the Office of Naval Intelligence in the Pentagon was not
random it is reasonable to assume that the planes that hit the World Trade
Centre, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off
inside the buildings 1, 6, 7, the basement of the Towers, the vault in the
basement of the World Trade Centre were also deliberately targeted. Why? What
was it that linked these targets? The destruction of the contents of the
basement of the World Trade Centre - less than a billion in gold, but
hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities? In addition why
were specific brokers from the major government security brokerages in the
Twin Towers eliminated? To create chaos in the government securities market?
To create a situation wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could
be electronically “cleared†without anyone asking questions? Which
happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its
“emergency powers†that afternoon.

>and the citizens wouldn't give a fuk.
You're tired. It's understandable after 16 years of confusion and research. Give it a rest and let others continue. You're not alone. People care.

just like you eh? 1 post by this id.

There were three major securities brokers in the World Trade Center: Cantor
Fitzgerald, Eurobrokers and Garbon Inter Capital. On the morning of September
11, Flight 11 hit the North Tower at 8:46 right below the floors on which
Cantor Fitzgerald was situated. Cantor Fitzgerald as the largest securities
dealer in the US was probably the primary target. Shortly thereafter a
massive explosion went off under the FBI offices in the North Tower on the
23rd floor, Garbon Inter Capital on the 25th floor, and in the basement of
Tower 1. The explosion caused the 22nd through 25th floors above to collapse
into an inferno. Fires were reported on the 22nd floor at 8:47. Shortly,
thereafter, at 9:03, Flight 175 hit the South Tower right below the floors on
which Euro Brokers was situated. In all three cases, the explosive, fiery
destruction consumed the offices in the several floors above. At 9:37 Flight
77 hit the Pentagon, targeting one of the few offices that had been moved in
the newly remodeled section of the Pentagon: the Office of Naval
Intelligence, which had been investigating the financial transactions linked
to the securities being managed by those security dealers in the World Trade
Center that were targeted. 41% of the fatalities in the Twin Towers came from
two companies that managed U.S. government securities: Cantor Fitzgerald and
Eurobrokers. 31% of the 125 fatalities in the Pentagon were from the Naval
Command Center that housed the Office of Naval Intelligence. 39 of 40 Office
of Naval Intelligence employees died. In the vaults beneath the World Trade
Center Towers, any certificates for bonds were destroyed.

There were three major securities brokers in the World Trade Center: Cantor
Fitzgerald, Eurobrokers and Garbon Inter Capital. On the morning of September
11, Flight 11 hit the North Tower at 8:46 right below the floors on which
Cantor Fitzgerald was situated. Cantor Fitzgerald as the largest securities
dealer in the US was probably the primary target. Shortly thereafter a
massive explosion went off under the FBI offices in the North Tower on the
23rd floor, Garbon Inter Capital on the 25th floor, and in the basement of
Tower 1. The explosion caused the 22nd through 25th floors above to collapse
into an inferno. Fires were reported on the 22nd floor at 8:47. Shortly,
thereafter, at 9:03, Flight 175 hit the South Tower right below the floors on
which Euro Brokers was situated. In all three cases, the explosive, fiery
destruction consumed the offices in the several floors above. At 9:37 Flight
77 hit the Pentagon, targeting one of the few offices that had been moved in
the newly remodeled section of the Pentagon: the Office of Naval
Intelligence, which had been investigating the financial transactions linked
to the securities being managed by those security dealers in the World Trade
Center that were targeted. 41% of the fatalities in the Twin Towers came from
two companies that managed U.S. government securities: Cantor Fitzgerald and
Eurobrokers. 31% of the 125 fatalities in the Pentagon were from the Naval
Command Center that housed the Office of Naval Intelligence. 39 of 40 Office
of Naval Intelligence employees died. In the vaults beneath the World Trade
Center Towers, any certificates for bonds were destroyed.

On the same day, (September 11) the Securities and Exchange Commission
declared a national emergency and for the first time in U.S. history invoked
its emergency powers under Securities Exchange Act Section 12(k) and eased
regulatory restrictions for clearing and settling security trades for the
next 15 days. These changes would allow an estimated $240 billion in covert
government securities to be cleared upon maturity (September 12th) without
the standard regulatory controls around identification of ownership.

While most media reports defer to the U.S. government contention that Osama
Bin Laden was behind these attacks, foreign media provided reports suggesting
that the “real power†behind Al Qaeda was unknown. As shall be seen, the
financial power behind the attack is the same power that created these
securities, and the same power as that which founded Al Qaeda.

that plane didn't crash, it was shot down or was not the same object that crashed in the field in Pennsylvania, sorry but that's not what a plane crashing in a field looks like

The Background

In order to understand why the ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes
funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying
evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and 1, it is necessary to understand how the $240
billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding, could have been
created in September 1991 and also to know the background of 50 years of
history of key financial organizations in the United States, where U.S.
Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts.

The covert securities used to accomplish the original national security
objective had ended up in the vaults of the brokers in the World Trade
Centre, were destroyed on September 11, 2001, the day before they came due
for settlement and clearing. Either a key group of senior National Security
officials, who had participated in the victory of the economic cold war in
1991, considered the deaths and destruction as ‘collateral" damage to hide
the existence of the covert activities or the destruction constituted a
cover-up of continued lawlessness by a fraternity or brotherhood of
businessmen and criminals that has remained in the shadows ever since.

Pennsylvania and the Pentagon both had nothing in common with a plane crash site.

The Origins of the World Trade Centre Attack

Most historians track the history of September 11th to 1998 when Osama Bin
Laden declared a fatwa or jihad against the U.S., and the terrorist
“Hamburg Group†led by Mohammed Atta reportedly “offered†it’s
services to Al Qaeda. However, the history which defines the motives for the
September 11 attacks goes much further back. The answers to the questions
surrounding the cause of the WTC attack will be found in events during the
presidency of George H.W. Bush and earlier. Insight into the activities of
that period are cloaked by the Executive Order of George H.W. Bush’s son,
President George W. Bush, who on November 1, 2001 issued Executive Order
13233. As a result public records which might have shed light on the
activities of 1990 and 1991 remain shielded from public access. Consequently
the reconstruction of events from the late 1980s and early 1990s is based on
news reports, books and articles.

What the public record suggests is that with the beginning of the first Bush
Presidency in 1989, George H.W. Bush initiated a programme of covert economic
warfare to bring about the collapse of the Soviet Union. The name of this
programme appears to be Project Hammer - a multi-billion dollar covert
operation, whose investments remain shielded.

There is reason to believe that the plan was initially formulated by
Reagan’s CIA Director, William Casey. Many of the programme operatives were
probably engaged through official CIA and National Security channels.
However, as a result of the experience gained by the Bush cabinet and its
private sector counterparts during the secretive Iran-Contra and Ferdinand
Marcos gold operations, the execution of that programme would be accompanied
by a new assumption that the use of covert and illegal funding for a policy
not approved by Congress would remain acceptable.
The Source of the Funds

Numerous sources have documented that at the end of World War II, the
treasury of the Japanese Empire was discovered in the Philippines by Edward
Lansdale a member of the staff of General Charles Willoughby, who was General
MacArthur’s chief of Intelligence. Lansdale and Severino Garcia Diaz Santa
Romana tortured Major Kojima Kashii, General Yamashita Tomoyuki’s driver,
until he revealed the sites of the gold. Then known as the "Golden Lily
Treasure", this mass of wealth had been accumulated by the Japanese over
fifty years from the pillaging of Southeast Asia and China by its army and
had been deposited in the Philippines due to the U.S. submarine blockade of
Japan. Reports vary, but documents in the public domain suggest the recovered
treasure was in excess of 280,000 metric tonnes of gold.

Lansdale briefed Assistant Secretary of War John J. McCloy about the
findings, and a U.S. Cabinet-level decision was made to confiscate the gold
and cover-up its discovery. The gold would be added to the Black Eagle Trust
fund which took its name from the Nazi Black Eagle stamped on the gold bars
confiscated from the Reich and was the original source of funding for the
trust. Over the years, the significance of the Nazi gold would pale in
comparison to the confiscated Japanese treasure. As the fund grew, it was
distributed in private accounts across the globe in over 100 banks, and
administered by General Earle Cocke.

Lansdale and Santa Romana were made responsible for recovery of the treasure.
They fabricated a “Communist Revolution†by the Hukbalahak rebels in
order to confiscate the land where much of the gold was buried, and proceeded
to mine it.

The Yamashita gold would become the cornerstone of the Black Eagle Fund, from
which many covert operations of the U.S. intelligence would be funded. Under
international law the gold should have been either returned to the countries
from which it was stolen (as was done with the Nazi gold), or should have
been incorporated into the U.S. Treasury. The U.S. Government’s continued
efforts to stifle news on this matter provides prima facie evidence that the
confiscation of this gold was illegal.

Just tell them Trump was involved and they'll start doing their own investigations and it will be on Rachel Maddow

This is all from here btw

The men responsible for initiating and executing the confiscation of Nazi and
Japanese treasury gold represent the most senior Intelligence officers in the
U.S. and Britain at the end of World War II, and the Cabinet of the President
of the United States. The financial institutions represented by these
individuals would become the major financial banks in the world, along with
the Swiss-German banks where they hid their gold.

Lansdale’s operation in the Philippines gave birth to most of the common
features of modern covert operations for the U.S.Intelligence and initiated a
bond between the US intelligence organizations and the Israeli intelligence.
He also set precedents for the Intelligence community to retain the services
of organized crime on U.S. soil and to use drug running as a way of financing
activities,

The covert operations funded by the Black Eagle Trust in the 1960s and 1970s
became visible stains on the global image of the U.S. despite all efforts to
keep them under cover. In an effort to clean house, President Jimmy Carter
would order the retirement of over 800 covert operatives. Many of these
operatives would move into private consulting and security firms and be
employed as subcontractors for covert operations. Thus began a loose
association of private operatives that would be referred to as “the
Enterprise†in the years to come. George H.W. Bush, having been CIA
Director, had many acquaintances in this group, and would work with them to
restore their influence and control over U.S. foreign policy and the foreign
investment opportunities it created for their benefit.

>and the citizens wouldn't give a fuk.

Of course they wouldn't. They don't even know WW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OluqYrfsVI