nah they burritos
wall them in
trump was right
the reich never died

Yes

No.

Maybe

No.

I sometimes wish my Father wasn't Mexican. So maybe. I also wish he didn't decide to have 8 other kids with 2 different women after my Mother dropped him after getting pregnant. Did I mention I'm technically illegitimate as well, and that he also supplied my Mother with Drugs? I'm glad she stopped when she got knocked up with me, admittedly. But I wish I had a Father who's birth Country I could be proud of.

chicano

Yeah, they're bros.
Best posters on Sup Forums by far.

No

Your father was an animal, not human. You are more human than he will ever be.

Eh, I ain't one of those people. Don't consider myself one, certainly.

I'd say I'm more of a Beast Man, if that's the case.

Literally the ugliest race on the planet. Not the dumbest, but almost all are short and fat. Some look good, but that's usually because their ancestors were raped by Spaniards. Are they humans? No.

After having been to Chiapas, I'd say no.

Kys

You post an amerindian you dickhead, your natives are the same too retard
chicano

I work with a lot of Mexicans, and they all have the brain capacity of a stupid child.

Taco Bean Espànol Gringo Welfare

CHI

about a 50/50 split.

Some come here legally and bust their ass.

Some come here illegal and live off of American taxpayer money.

No you retarded snow nigger

intellectual

CA

bump

NO

thanks for the (you)s

For the most part, no. Despite what you hear, meskins do shoddy work and haven't built shit. The most impressive architecture in mexico (pyramids) was already there when they got there.

Also, you can spot the wetback easily by noticing who throws their shit paper in the trash can, instead of flushing it like a civilized person. Then they come to the greatest country in the history of the planet and put stickers on the back window of their American truck to let me know what corner of a 3rd world shithole they are from. Fuck off taco benders...when you figure out plumbing and can safely drink out of the tap and flush your shit paper, get back to me and we'll discuss how your country still sucks.

Most of them

Maybe we would be better looking if 1/3 of people weren't Spiks like you spik

I like em. They're better than nigs.

Yes, No, Maybe.
I don't know.