THIS IS SUICIDE

THIS IS SUICIDE

THIS WILL BE USED AGAINST US IN NUCLEAR WAR. HALF OF OUR CONTINENT WILL BE DESTROYED AND CRIPPLE OUR GOVERNMENT FOR DECADES

THIS IS A HUGE TACTICAL DISADVANTAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/051439_nuclear_warfare_Russia_Yellowstone_supervolcano.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD0pqDOAtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets nuke that fucker first then.

put a tarp on it so it doesnt go everywhere when it goes off

DO IT, KIM

WOW! youre the first that has ever thought or known about that in history! good job man!

NO IM NOT

naturalnews.com/051439_nuclear_warfare_Russia_Yellowstone_supervolcano.html

can't they just use HAARP to deactivate the lava atoms?

>he doesn't know what misdirection is

Yellowstone is never going to explode. There will never be an explosive Yellowstone eruption. Yellowstone will do nothing but ooze.

ProTip: Lrn2difrnc between science and entertainment

And Donald Trump will never be elected, right?

So? What do?

Death Comes For All. Pussie.

Boom
o
o
m

>blow up yellowstone
>completely fucks the entire world
yeah genius

Subsidize the private sector's research into magmatic material sciences, i.e, reclamation of precious material from it, as well as subsidize the industry that would form around that and you'll have factories all over yellowstone that fucking suck the magma out of the ground for processing, alleviating the pressure.

The free market saves the day again, with a little help.

there is a difference between politics and geology you dunce. Full scale eruptions at Yellowstone are rare and you can't fucking trigger one by nuking it, you could maybe get a small scale event but that would be a gross waste of resources in a nuclear war, requiring the commitment of dozens if not hundreds of warheads to cause what is mostly localized damage in one of the least populous, least strategically important areas of the USA.

>implying nuclear blast will be enough to trigger Yellowstone explosion.

why not put like a pipe on it and direct it towards north korea and then blow it up and use it as a weapon
you know like a pimple in your face in front of the mirror, if you have enough training you can hit certain points with it

DUMP A MILLION GALLONS OF LIQUID NITROGEN INTO IT, TRUMP!

IT WILL BE THE MOST EPIC YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ALL TIME BREH

that's a strategic disadvantage

youre fucked.

your poor. poor mother.

>westcucks absolutely BTFO

>Obama thinking his brittle plastic will hold back the magma demons
Trump will fix this

>Build underground base for you and other elites
>THEN BLOW UP YELLOWSTONE
yeah genius

>building your country on a giant volcano
The founding fathers were top-tier shitposters.

Strategic, you moron.

nigga, look, i tested it

OP has posted this thread hundreds of times hes either an idiot or a shill. Just ignore and sage his threads. Don't bother to acknowledge the continued internet disinformation campaign.

BUILD A DOME

>believing in nukes
You will never be free.

This. Why don't you just put a giant metal lid on it or just throw a whole ton of ice in there so it becomes frozen duh.

>implying we aren't fully prepared to go full retard like NK claims it will and oblierate the earth via tons of nukes set off in one spot
or at least knock us so far out of orbit that everyone will die.
The ruskies can do this too.
Point is, if someone messed with us in such a manner, or the russians too I suppose, if someone started a nuclear war, such as say, China, then that's the moment life as we know it just ceases to exist.

Best part is, either country with the thousands of nuclear devices necessary to knock earth out of orbit doesn't even need to start a global nuclear war to do this, they can do it in their own backyard, completely unannounced, just as a massive, final, fuck you to the rest of humanity.
rly makes you think

Yellowstone will only erupt if you gently rub her resurgent dome in just the right way.

Faggot like you need to learn how nukes work.

Just poke a big hole to vent it that seems pretty simple to me

nice try volcano

Nuclear winter is a phenomenon that is caused solely by bombs. look up any large scale eruption in history. the sheer mass of pumice in the atmosphere would have the same effect. you cant be the ruling elite without subjects. world runs on debt and wageslaves.

the pressure is venting constantly, moron. Blow the top off and you get a big pool of lava, not an explosion. When the geysers stop, then you can start worrying.

Underrated.

>poke balloon. Balloon ends all life
>balloon ends all life, tarp goes with it

>tfw your warhead is too small to hit her resurgent dome

>all life

Cause everyone lives in the US. It will end most human life, but that's almost a good thing for the planet.

>natural news

Literal "fake news" site buddy. Try not being such a gullible rube.

It's threatening us
Nuke it

Wow that would make sense accept for the fact that they created CRISPR and artificial wombs and can make a literal clone army.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD0pqDOAtk

>on the Internet nobody knows your a volcano

were on to you buddy.

Don't worry senpai, Russia has a weak spot as well.

Although if we hit that with a nuke, it won't just destroy Russia, it will destroy the world.

ok goys i got an idea. take rising water levels make a pike line to Yellowstone, pump the water into the crust to cool it off

t. Volcano

It won't blow up like retards think. At worse it would be a small lava pool in the middle

That is a terrible idea. Pumping water into the crust will increase stress and make fracture easier and more likely.

T. Geologist

my sjw hs friend works in yellowstone

kek

>Siberian Traps
We need to look closer...

I was disappointed

Sounds like a good movie, call SyFy

german engineering at its finest

Water lowers the melting point of lava. Water is a major factor in the formation of volcanoes.

It can never blow again
the last time it went 5 Mt St Helen's worth of dirt were thrown stratospheric in the first second

It is a flask over a flame with it's cork removed

bubble that's all

We are entering an Ice Age however so get ready for that

There is probably 3 times the missile intercept around it and we dont know.

Holy shit.

We just figured out how to desalinate tons of water.

I know this place has a bunch of competent geologists and physicists, but if you believe a surface detonation at Yellowstone is enough to cause an eruption, you are beyond retarded.

The scale of the magma chamber and the forces at work dwarf anything we can do. To even have a plausible chance of doing anything you would need to drop multiple tsar bomba sized devices deep into the center of the chamber to do anything, which is entirely impossible.

Just wrecked my heart, senpai.

Hmmmmm

A nuke would do fuck all to that much volcanic rock at yellowstone. The Tsar Bomba would be a firecracker and clear some trees but do little else. There are miles of rock in the way and the blast would just be reflected away from the earth.

Only burying the nuke deep into the volcano and detonating it underground just above the magma chamber would do anything, but if you are burrowing into a supervolcano you could set it off by drilling into it with conventional explosives. You would not need a fuckhuge nuke.

Unless it is an underground explosion most nukes don't even leave a crater.

I dont think that is venting. I think the water is separate and above the lava. As in there is no mixing no venting. The water just boils from heat rising through earth.

You know that thing that's when a person dies his child gets his money?
when it happends make sure the money transfers itself to us