Daily reminder that Americans come here because they can't say 'nigger' in real life

Daily reminder that Americans come here because they can't say 'nigger' in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e27p4h2wyn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sure about that?

Completely, I've seen how people in your society get completely off the grid when using doubleplusungood words. That's why cultural marxists use twitter under their real names while others use pepe and hilarious memery.

Says the euro fags who can't deny the Holocaust without mandatory prison time

Depends on what part of America you reside.

I say nigger all the time because there are less than 200 of them in my town of 30,000.

but if you don't casually say it to their face it doesn't count.

I live in alabama and there's a weird dichotomy between the white trash and the hood niggers.
they do drugs together but they still racist towards each other, but in a friendly way.

I was buying some weed from a redneck and he had a klan flag in his living room talking to some nigs about why jews and blacks are cursed by god. and they didn't even seem to mind.

The pros of having a Nigger friend is that you can literally call him a Nigger right to his face and he won't do shit
I've probably called a couple niggers by their name a few times now

Nigger is just a word
It's derived from 'nigra', which is how American pioneers pronounced 'negro'
Negro is the correct, scholarly term
Negro to nigra to nigger. It's simply a word to describe negroes
Do you imagine white people would pretend to throw a fit if people called them 'Corkys', which would be a reasonable shorthand for Caucasian
The reason blacks pretend to be offended by the term 'nigger' (or Nigra, or Negro)
is because they hate being black
That being the case, I think they've chosen to jump from the frying pan into the fire in choosing to be described as 'black'
They call each other nigger all the time. They call Caucasians nigger too. Seems blacks are the worst offenders when it comes to the word 'nigger'

what about the rest?

I had a black friend in high school, used to make jokes about him doing slave labour and shit, call him a nigger/house-boy all the time.

Depends on the country. Britain, for example has very little to do with Europe culturally and especially psychologically.

uhm try again sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=e27p4h2wyn0

I come to look at phrenology graphs.

>cultural marxists use twitter under their real names
no sweetie, they'd never use their deadnames.

Daily reminder that almost every American on Sup Forums never heard about Voltaire.

they spent their time in school being forced to learn about Martin Luther King and the great inventor George Washington Carver

Damn, Serbbro, right in the heart. Muh free speech

We all know about Voltaire but not from the education system, from the meme "God is dead"

>“His religion is wise, strict, chaste, and human: wise, because it doesn’t fall in the foolishness of associating any idea to God, and because it doesn’t have any “mystery”; strict, because it forbids gambling, wine and alcohol, and commends to pray five times a day, chaste, because it limits to a maximum of four a number of wives that was previously numerous like it is so common in the bed of all princes of the Orient, human, because it commands charity even more strongly than the pilgrimage to Mecca itself. Add to this all the character of truth and tolerance.” Voltaire on Islam

i wish euro/pol/lacks would stop wanking off about that jackass.

>be me and white
>have jewish girlfriend
>get redpilled heavily over last several months
>growing disdain. start to notice everything she says about whites
>she gets new puppy. it's black
>I love this dog
>Rename the dog 'nigger' and give him a treat every time I say nigger
>Nigger loves me much more than her
>She finds out I've been doing this last night and is furious
>She cries and tells me to go home

t-thanks Sup Forums

Nah they cant. They lose it all. Boohoo racist =( Boohoo.

This is the main reason I am building wealth right now. I want to be able to have complete freedom to do and say what I want without fear of losing a job.

Lmfao shes going to leave you for a black man now that youve show her how insecure you are. Your teeny pecker xD

>tfw can't even say |\| 1 6 6 3 ® on the internet or you get arrested

>t. Mike Enoch

Growing up in the South I would always gauge the comfort level of a new relationship by how many dates it took her not to have sex with me but to say nigger in front of me without encouragement.

3 dates in and Bekah says "but I like this neighborhood because there's less niggers" = COMFY

2 dates in and Sarah says "but I didn't want to go to that college because it's full of niggers" = COMFIER

1st date and Jessica says "I dressed up as a klansman for living history day in social studies class and I won first place, hahahaha . . . silly niggers . . . " = COMFIEST

I literally do not interact with niggers in my daily life. Like, at all. I'm never in a situation in which I have to interact with them.

>Emily

I wonder if there's actually some weird fate/destiny related shit when it comes to names that dictate future behaviour. Jesus.

i wonder if other countries would hate us if they were actually relevant. probably not.

You're welcome. We saved you from a life of fixing all her family's home maintenance issues because Jews and tools are literally useless.

200 is still way too fucking much, you southern hick.

This is so cuck and gay

The guy who invented the peanut?

100%

Dont forget you have "fighting words" as part of your legislation. Talk shit, get hit.

>went to Chris Rock show last night
>Heard "Nigger" a lot.

Kek