SWEDEN YES!!

SWEDEN YES!!

70 year old woman is jailed because she complained about mudshits defecating in public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HqOHf78TEsI?t=2m48s
informationliberation.com/?id=56740
youtube.com/watch?v=1dWvgaxJcsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well ain't that the shits hahaha get it? Shits? Hahahahahahahah

Laugh you son of a bitch

______!

___!

DESIGNATED

Is that even a country any more?

How the fuck do these cops not feel utterly ashamed of themselves.

4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS 4 YEARS

Oh this is what freedom feels like.

I had to look if it was real and it is. Apparently she posted migrants piss in the streets and light cars on fire.

And she is being charged. She says she posted that but its not a crime. This is straight up the worst kind of censorship.

The real question is has she seen such things because that would be the lynch pin of this no? Or will she be guilty even if what she said is true? The article does not go into this.

>70 year old woman is jailed
charged not convicted, people have "gotten away" with worse

the hatespeech laws need to go though

SWEDEN FUCKING YES

SHITTING

P O O E D
O
O
E
D

lol the state is sentencing her to die in prison because of this

wow

wow

Swedes will not only need to kki111 all the mudlimes but first their elected officials
Godspeed swedes

Oh, so the government is merely intimidating a 70 year old woman for being a proponent of public sanitation.

Well that just changes everything, doesn't it Sven.

It is official, swedish government can literally do anything they want.

GL swedes, your only hope is a violent takeover. Democracy will do nothing for you.

well you can stay factual or you can fuck off back to the_donald

AHHHHH THAT AS VAL

Always link the article!

Sweden isn't even a country anymore.

This. They need sent upon the government there first. Traitors are the first to go.

going by previous rulings, providing a source for her statement (it can be a shitty source) will stop her from being convicted.

these shitty laws shouldn't exist to begin with though, we even have laws regarding "insults"

Things like this prove we need an uprising. All governments should be overthrown and just start over.

Pulling people before courts for free speech like this is already enough to stiffle dissent, even if she walks free.

can these business suit larpers liberate sweden?

>"Aryan strike force"

Ahaha such a tacky name, sounds like a kids play set

"hey dad can you buy me a set of aryan strike force?"
"y-you too"

HANG THE RACE TRAITORS
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS
DON'T GO TO RIKSDAGEN TOMORROW

You're adorable. I am genuinely sad that your people are committing suicide writ large, but I am thankful for you and yours providing an ad absurdum example of feminism and PC culture to the rest of the world. Thanks for falling on your sword, Sven.

Why don't you sound angrier?
I may be mistaken, but man you sound apathetic, almost apologist.
Are you not distraught as to what's happening there? Genuinely curious, not being a dick

Wow that's fucking sad. But at least the weak whites are genociding themselves, while the strong ones resist.

when is Sweden kicked out of EU?

dont throw handgrenades in glass houses

tell me. Why do they tuck their ties?

THIS x100000

Germany now has designated shitting streets.

LOl what

>I'm triggered

im not apologizing for anything, maybe it sounds that way to you due to cultural differences

Harder to grab them and pull them around by it.

(Better idea to just not wear them)

>no link

why is this allowed?

>jailed
charged on the accusation of hate speech, not convicted

but hey what does it matter, Sup Forumsacks will believe anything

Wish you the best, brother. I mean that.

I'm going to shit in your streets and if you don't like it, well tough.
Are you going to stop me white boi? After I've taken a shit in your neighbourhood I'm going over to your mum's to take a shit on her.

You can't stop me.

military thing

also this

If this old lady had written
"Today I saw five arabs shittig in the streets" she would have been fine.. but because she said it as if it was common for foreigners in general to shit in the streets.. the government can press charges on "hate speech"
Like:
>I was a fat American today! Legal
>Americans are fat! Illegal

Don't actual shitskin rapists only get 2 years for brutaly raping children?

>charged on the accusation of hate speech
As if that is not pathetic in itself.

*saw

>DON'T GO TO RIKSDAGEN TOMORROW
Man, I wish you weren't just trolling...

Sweden, the land where fictional becomes real

they r literally living in dictatorship holy shit, this is USSR level at this point in Sweden, in a few decades swedes will have the commie mentality and its downhill from there, even niggers will be afraid of the swedes

I can't believe there is so much hate speech in Sweden.

you guys need to get this under control, otherwise people in other countries are going to think you have a migrant problem.

Why are you being such a faggot?
That will happen to us soon aswell if we don't man the fuck up and start getting angry
That's why we need the sweden yes meme

How the hatespeech law in Swedens was created:

>One of the purposes of the 1948 Act was to access Einar Åberg's spread of anti-Semitic flyers, even abroad, and the law was therefore also called "Lex Åberg" in the beginning. [17] The spread of the flyers led to pressure on the Swedish government from Jewish groups in the United States, which contributed to the creation of the law. [18]

THANKS OBAMA

less if the state things nobody will notice

It's fucked up.

4 years in prison for a Facebook post. What is wrong with that country

its a cultural thing, Swedish should not complain to become a multicultural society.

Youre muscles are full of shit.
What are you going to do, lift me?
Im sure you only know how to fight in Smash Bros.

Don't believe everything shitebart tells you

everything is going as planned.
>13 years to go

Sweden really will become a 3rd world shithole soon, my fucking sides

Can Sweden people take a shit in the street, or just inmigrants?

These kekistani autists are such an embarrassment

Kys leaf

youtu.be/HqOHf78TEsI?t=2m48s

THIS IS MY COUNTRY
THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY
I AM SO HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH YOU

God, I just want to pinch your snowy little cheeks. Is that graphic correct? Sure. But here's the part, here's the part you should pay attention to: even if our demographics have changed and are changing, we still haven't surrendered our balls and offered up our collective assholes to our government.

I can go outside or get on social media, and I can say whatever the fuck I want without fear of being imprisoned. Oh sure, I can't incite violence but I can voice my opinions and beliefs however the fuck I want. I can do that because I'm a citizen of a constitutional republic, not a fuckboi slave of a half-baked ideology.

But hey, gather ye rosebuds while ye may. Take your family out for dinner, make sure to invite all the ladies new tanned boyfriends, and chow down on all the lutefisk you can stomach.

Your nation will be gone soon, so you should drink deep from the wellspring of your culture. Just make sure you get the enriched parts too.

>in a few decades swedes will have the commie mentality
They aleready have it and it's far worse than USSR mentality ever was. Their thoughtcrime control is literally worse than it was in 1937.

Holy mother of heresy

more like
WIPED
I
P
E
D

I hope Swedes start killing judges. That is the link. Judges are everything in these situations.

Allt kommer att bli bra
Allt kommer att bli bra
Djupa andetag...

try 5

yes, thought control is way easier in the age of the internet

God damn the jews

>Europeans
>Mixing with brown people
>Poo in loo
DON'T TELL ME WE ARE TURNING IN TO INDIA!

>your land is mine

J U S T
U
S
T

Jews have always worked to destroy Sweden. Nothing would improve the world more than removing every single jew

At least our negros bums go to restrooms. Jesus Christ.

4 year for complaining that violent animals are in your city but muslims got 2 years for gang rapes of underage girls. Sometimes they are are even released or got 200 hours of community work.

OP's pic is really deceiving though, just looked it up. With the context given in the article the prosecution makes more sense, still absolute bonkers though.

Next time link to the article, newfag
>informationliberation.com/?id=56740

NATION

Sweden getting fucking nuked when?

Holy fuck, you guys are worse fucking cucks than germans.

>Take your family out for dinner, make sure to invite all the ladies new tanned boyfriends

I hope you'll be equally cordial towards your daughter's half black, half hispanic boyfriend(s)

I'm sure having the right to bitch about it online will be a great comfort though.

its over guys, I have no hope for white people anymore

>inb4 u not white

Relax kid, the comparison makes zero sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dWvgaxJcsQ

0 chance of getting 4 years.

Even u went out on the street in an SS uniform shouting gas the kikes race war now, u wouldn't get 4 years

You're turning into the Middle East, not India.

Sup Forums Sup Forums are truly cucked, just a bunch of fags posting their interracial fantasies. Sometimes I think you're all a bunch of shills.

Way to miss the point, guy.

while they get away with destroying cars? the crazy thing is, it sounds like fake news but it isn't. really makes you think, the white race isn't that great if they allow simple stuff like this to happen.

(you)

Good. That's what you get for voting leftist.

No i can't believe that, show me the link