Why do feminists act like being pro-incest makes you a horrible person...

Why do feminists act like being pro-incest makes you a horrible person? I can understand if you think it's gross or it makes you uncomfortable but feminists make you out to be evil downright evil and are extremely hostile. Like it's being pro-rape, I don't get it.

Sisterfuckers!?

On my Sup Forums!?

>participate in universally reviled and illegal activity
>why do people hate me?

hmmmmmm

Why are there always threads about fucking incest?

Surely you dumb fucks know by now that incest causes genetic fuck-ups. You're just weak if you can't resist your own fucking sister/brother.

It's easily understandable if you imagine sexual relationships as free market. Feminists are a female lobby which end game is to increase value of their old pussies by protectionism, because they will lose in fair competition

What the fuck, are those panties being worn backwards?

>feminists hate incest so I should like incest
nigger. wtf. if a feminist tells you 2+2=4 are you going to disagree with that too?

>Surely you dumb fucks know by now that incest causes genetic fuck-ups
How about some actual science instead of your outdated theories? A limited gene pool over a large population can cause problems. A single instance of incest does not pose a credible risk.

I don't agree with incest, but not from some moronic stance that is outdated and proven to be wrong.

I mean, the risk is still there, almost like nature's way of telling us that it's not a good idea.

To be fair, I know fuck all about this and I'm just spouting shit that I've heard about it.

Still though, seems a little odd to fuck your sister

Slit your wrists.

people who are closely related are more likely to have the same recessive genes (both good and bad ones)
a 30+y/o/ woman having a child still poses a greater risk for genetic/birth defects though

The risk is that you both have a good chance of sharing the same defects. That makes it more likely that they will be prevalent in your child.

Guess what though. Everyone has defects, so you are fucked either way. I have bad knees and risk of diabetes from my dad, and acid reflux from my mom, not including all the other problems they have. Instead of having 1 set of problems, I lost the lottery and now have double what I would have had if I had related parents.

Nature shows that incest has its ups and downs. The only problem is like EVERYTHING it is only good in moderation. Moderation seems to be the one word that escapes most of humanities ability to comprehend though. I mean, water is the healthiest thing in existence for a human. What happens if you sit at the bottom of a pool for more than a few minutes though? You drown...

why are you trying to justify your dumb anime fetish faggot? Just jerk off and know you're a degenerate, don't make excuses.

Reminder that most of the "socially unacceptable" and "morally wrong" stuff was pretty much accepted last century.
Of course most americans are jewish puppets so they just parrot what they say.

>The only problem is like EVERYTHING it is only good in moderation.
This. Even on Sup Forums most of the retards seems to think in binary, unable to see past the extremities.

>trying to frame your pathetic fetish you got from watching anime as anti-feminist so Sup Forums will support it

Mate what would your mother say about this post? You and everyone like you is creepy and your families would be ashamed, because let's face it. Your mother/sister wouldnt touch your perverted, creepy penis with a ten foot pole

Yeah, why do people hate them? I think it's incest is gross as fuck but I don't hate anyone that does it because why the fuck would I? I think they're weird and gross but otherwise I don't care. I don't think they're evil, I don't think they're the worst sort of person because they're not. They're just fucking a family member.

Besides incest and inbreeding are separate but related issues. You can fuck someone and never bear children with them, especially in this day and age. There's also same-sex incest which is completely devoid of 'muh genetics'

Isn't that homosexuality?

Neck yourself. Feminists love anything that runs counter to culture, which is why they love sharia, child molestation, and even incest.
>Did they blast Lena Dunham?

A tag that size would irritate the heck outta me. I rip them off my shirts, shorts and underpants.