Is Gen Z woke?

Is there really an awakening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRQ76FYvw7M&feature=youtu.be&t=8m22s
mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__569344/sendung_id__32/story.phtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gen Z are the first generation to grow up in this (((Utopia))) created by love and tolerance™
Growing up with the internet seems to have done the job though. The free flow of information and the ridiculing of social justice is turning them the right way. They will have to set things right.

>muh gen Z
gen xir will be twice as marxist as millennials to counteract them

It would be pretty awesome if Millennials were a one-generation anomaly, and they and their 50+ genders, safe spaces and selfie sticks died off in a decade when they cease to be the predominant 20-somethings.

Yep, Gen z here. We were all red literal SIS tied propaganda by authority figures at school, so when somebody spouts that garbage, they are laughed at and shamed, like a teacher with no power over her class. The right wing is the new punk/anarchism in the sense that it is counterculture, and has the support of the majority, not the authority.
I'm short, just wait 15- 20 years. You'll see.

In short, not I'm short

that's why they're flooding the west with third worlders, gg

Squeakers online are almost too redpilled.
Kids make fun of being triggered and sexual identification all the time. I've tried to ask if it's just gamers who talk that way but I just get trolled.
The shitposts are stronk in these ones.

>tfw I thought it was a Hitler reference to you bringing the 4th Reich

Yes because 13 year olds have any control over immigration

Millennial here (is mid 90's even millennial?)

I have much faith in your generation, mine tried to kill freedom and I believe your generation will bring it back

You know, I really think its simply because the only people reproducing are conservatives. Liberal men are complete cucks that want a woman but try to adhere to feminist ideals which is what women say they want, but complete opposite of the truth. Therefore liberal men are left in the dark because they're pussies. You only need to look at the nearest SJW to see the problem with their women.

tl;dr Its survival of the fittest

>Go to a special needs school because late diagnosis of ADHD
>Most students have severe autism
>Redpill students with Hitler did nothing wrong memes
>Teachers can't tell them to stop doing that because they are autistic, and that would be insensitive
>Teachers cant tell me to stop because that would be student discrimination
>Mfw I get called der Füher by autismo

Gen Z is pretty great.
If this is Sweden then the rest of Europe must be Hitlerjugend by now.

I can attest to this. I did a presentation on feminism two years ago where I called them "whales," made a lot of Milo Yiannopoulos-tier puns, debunked the wage gap and still got max grade. Even the teacher couldn't help but to laugh.

Millenial here. I think that it could potentially go either way. Gen-Z is still being influenced and the two main ones are the MSM and the internet. With how little people watch TV anymore I'm thinking the internet is going to be far more influential over them. Even millenials dont like listening to old talking faces on a TV, it's all about reddit, /pol, Facebook, twitter.

Gen Z is getting woke thanks to alt-light and the e-celebs. The pendulum is swinging our way....

I think he meant that flooding the west with third worlders is a measure against the growing right-wing sentiment amongst Gen Z

>13 year olds
Gen Z consists of 18-20 year olds already as well, they're not toddlers anymore.

I'd say mid 90's is a bit of both. You're old enough to remember millennial subculture but for another part you've grown up in Gen Z as well

Cam someone give me an official age range on the generations? Everyone seems to have different values on them so it's kind of confusing.

Is everyone born from 1980 - 2000 millenials?
Is gen Z 2000 - 20xx?

Pretty much this. The pendulum always swings the other way when one side of it has dominated. Same thing with politics. I knew Trump would win not because pf "HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS OMG REDPILL" but simply because he was a Republican. No way after hearing people bitch and moan about Obama for 8 years did i think a Democrat would win. But know this: If Trump wins re-election we will have a Democrat as our next president, guaranteed.

So what kinda things do they teach you in History? Do they still teach civics in High School?

Every chart i see about this is always different. One had millenials as 1980-1994, and gen z '95 and on. Personally i think Gen Z is anything 2000 and beyond.

The reason I'm more confident about the future of our movement than a lot of you is that once you're right wing and redpilled, you don't go back. It's a one-way street. I'm not sure if there's any kind of study on this, but I'm sure at least 90% of political conversions are left to right, with the remaining 10% kids from apolitical families who weren't based who get brainwashed by the Jews in college.

The wind is at our back, period.

Not sure about official age range because I don't think there is one. I've heard some people say that the cutoff is determined by whether or not you remember 9/11 which is sort of arbitrary, but it kind of works. So the cutoff is probably around 1997-1998 for millennials.

No.
You can already notice that they're dumber and lazier than any one generation.

Making fun of minorities doesn't make them "awake", as it has always happened among people from all generatjons

Probably both though. Don't worry you'll grow. Just remember some of us older chaps who helped pave the way when you lads get the reich going. We want our gen y sjw hipster peers to suffer too.

Also what the fuck happened to gen x? When i was growing up they were pegged as these rebels but when they got old they just became these good goy foot stools for the boombers.

This is correct. GenZ lacks an identity when they go through public school so they usually are extremely desperate to find an identity. I went through a hardcore Marxist phase in high school and grew out of it by senior year when I learned the importance of hard work. I think it's all a learning process. And it goes like this:

>things are how the government say
>it's all the republicans fault because they don't care about the people
>sure the democrats are bought out but they'll help people
>both of the parties are horrible we need a true communist so we can reach Venus project
>Money is ruining everything
>the federal reserve is corrupt
>maybe we should be libertarian

And at that point you start to redpill yourself more and more.

technically gen z here (18 years old)
i think generation culture propagates like a wave and sjw shit has only just started to get a foothold in my country, so gen Zers are a bit more likely to be leftists than in america
but anti-communism has and always will be a strong part of my country's culture

>talk to 18 year old girl at work the other day
>she offhandedly remarks that she hates kurds, turks, and jews
>says she just wants all the shitskins to fuck off

I worked slowly showed my entire family, my wife, and my friends the truth over a year. Pointing out lies on the media, deliberate contradictions. Did it in quiet one on one settings, just here and there. The end argument is Rationality vs Irrationality. Rationality reigns supreme in this world.

this Gen Z is based, and I'm a millenial.

As someone who is in 12th grade in MN a lot of people hate SJWs

My younger brother is still in school..he says that everyone there is racist as fuck, they've basically kicked out all the non-white immigrants because they were bullied so much.

It's simple really, millenials were the first literal faggot generation and liberals willingly chose not to have kids because of their cock sucking ways or massive debt due to burger flipping degrees.

Right wing though significantly smaller had children and most being white, their children are a minority currently getting treated second class by liberals, hence inevitably the new generation of white children will be radicals. We're winning every political debate because statistics are showing our stances to be true and its mass redpilling older gens.

I have a little brother who's gen z. I never talk about Sup Forums or anything around him. Never discuss politics or anything, I just assumed he was a brain dead liberal. I went to drive him to his friend's house because they were having a party and I was shocked because they immediately started making jokes about how shit trannies are, or how autistic sjws are and how much they like Pepe or Trump. BUT it's still not Sup Forums.
It's like Sargon or pjw, they aren't racist and they don't think about Jews as a threat, it's just Reddit tier stuff. Still I think it's progress because at least they all make fun of communists a lot. So there's something.

So then how did the left get so much power? How do they still exist?

Thats why face book and twitter are stepping up a war against Sup Forums and reddit. Thats the future of politics. TV is dead. Facebook is a flood of cucky rhetoric and anything not zucker(((berg))) aproved will be instablocked soon. And twitter is run by muslims and sjws who want to spread their own propaganda and block opposing opinions constantly.

White kids are probably just the same bug these days brown kids are the majority and they come from conservative work-minded parents. Especially blacks they hate gays, they don't have the same views on work though

Normal Americans graduate high school or college and go to work and focus on family and career.

(((Leftists))) have done a great job at taking over these different institutions, education, the media, Hollywood, political activism, to wage war against the society. People with that kind of politics gravitate towards those fields, because they're "true believers" who want to "change" society.

But once again, the wind is at our back, they can't shut off the internet, and the "waking up" will increase exponentially. No one watches CNN and MSNBC but Baby Boomer libshits anymore. The internet is where it's at, and we're enormously powerful and influential here.

Internet is the big divide, it seems. Shitloads of millennials who're right-wing also grew up with computers and early versions of the Internet.
I'm from 1994 and distinctly remember disliking MySpace when it was still fashionable to have an account there. Why would you waste time on that when you can read all sorts of (later dubbed) redpills?

I was 10 years old at the time, and I've never felt part of the millennial culture / generation.
Point is, this is not going to be easy to categorise.

> Gen Z

What are they teaching you in School? Do they still have civics class?

This is the kinda things they showed us in school-Gen X
youtube.com/watch?v=jRQ76FYvw7M&feature=youtu.be&t=8m22s

looks like we need a kiddy Sup Forums

r/_thedon should do.

I didn't come in this thread to read your stupid theories about MUH GEN Z and MUH WOKE AF

I came here for more meme pics.

POST THEM NOW!

Destroy the liberals WE MUST

What's generation z like in Lithuania bro?

That's actually how that subreddit got started.
>dudes we should meme Donald Trump for some high-profile redpilling to the masses
>good idea, but normies don't come here en masse
>I know, let's make a Sup Forums-colony on Reddit and meme the shit out of Trump there
>yes, that'll do

If only we knew at the time what the effects would be. Overton window has been shifted, but almost at the cost of this board.

>almost
Yeah nah m8 this place is fucking flooded with r*dditors now

nice, more!

>will the next generation rise against the morals and customs of the previous generations?
waaaat that's crazy talk.

And we're still around.
Almost.

this, now there's a problem, simultaneously new gen zers (i am one) are being raised in wholly divided, polarized parts from far left to far right. it should be very worrying. gen z might be the most based generation so far but they are also the most degenerate. not tryna be a downer but that's what the state of our generation is

>>>/reddit/

i honestly don't know how Sup Forums can be so naive as to think people who were raised exclusively in the conditions whose coming ruined millenials will somehow not be millenials x1000

the messiah isn't coming to save you

what does that even mean? I saved it off of Sup Forums you retard.

if you're sure it was made there, it means the /redditor/ here is you.

kanker mongool.

MORE

No
>t. California public school

you're shitposting stale memes in a thread where they're completely irrelevant. also the r*ddit spacing you're using. you're an all too obvious newfag, you have to go back.

>also the r*ddit spacing you're using. you're an all too obvious newfag, you have to go back.
lmao why are you reddittards trying so hard to fit in?

I'm posting memes in a shit tier thread because that's all it's good for.

Why would you post this if no one in here understand your shitty language post on English or fuck off

>is mid 90's even millennial?
mid 80s

>i dont like this thread so i'm going to spam it with irrelevant nonsense instead of hiding the thread and going on with my life
autism

If this is true, (I agree it may be) then millennials are the last chance the entire society will have.

No.

They're emotionally stunted and lack critical thinking following the after-effects of 9/11's hyper partisanship. That's how we got tumblr genders in the first place, it's 16 year old girls from Gen Z.

The difference is now there's 16 year old basement dwellers eating tendies and shitposting on the internet like their female contemporaries.

Truth, this is what it's like in Mexico, the most degenerate is winning unfortunately (thanks, reggaeton)

> Shame

Much has changed...I went to public HS in Bay Area and was more of a RedPill light. We had civics and not only that we had to get credit hours outside of class like spending time in a court house etc etc

oh I see your posts are really contributing to this thread! please go on kanker homo, do go on!

sex is biological, gender is a social role thing based off how probable it is for each sex to behave a certain way. there aren't twenty thousand genders though, that's bullshit. three tops, with one being neutral or mixed.

The Dutchman I replied to does.
Look at this food I've got. See, I respect the people I reply to and make lovely references.

So what do you guys think Austria's Gen Z will make of the new elections?
Yes, you read it correctly.

AUSTRIA GETS NEW ELECTIONS
mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__569344/sendung_id__32/story.phtml
OCTOBER FOR NEW AUSTRIAN ELECTIONS

its more right than the x and milenimus

>125618843
bait too weak.

lmao
>pic
not a meme perse, but still meme-like.

I grew up with a couple of chinese, moroccans and niggers in my neighborhood and I'm what is considered a millennial. I'm racist as fuck. I don't even want to know how hateful these kids growing up in classes 80% african are.

lmao m8 do you even know how ID's work
either you don't, which makes my assumption that you're a newfag correct
or you do, in which case you're just a blind retarded faggot

There has been an awakening in the force

I think part of it has to do with growing up around video games rather than pozzed movies/TV. Modern video games, more-so than movies, idolise the heroic narrative which is itself a far-right worldview

wtf I hate hot dogs now

"Transgender" is a word, though. It's as much of a word as "newspaper". The meaning, on the other hand...yeah, that's total bullshit.

to quote (((rabbi hillel))): "if not now, when?"

>Is there really an awakening?
But of course. And the left is super mad about it. Just look how hard they're trying to pit Sup Forums against reddit/protestors/etc. Anything to start infighting and stop the massive shift to the right that is currently underway.

But they're far too late.

the worst part is that the major ideology export of the us is far left here in mexico. pretty sad, if only there were far right american media being watched in mexico then things would be different.

I still do stuff like that, I actually go and work with the juvenile criminal justice system (Defend minors who have committed a crime and admitted to it, and try to help them get a lesser sentence) and other court stuff. I've gotten to know some Important people as well, so it's good for internships and the like.

I was surprised to find my 13 year old sister laughing at memes making fun of feminists and muslims on her phone. GENERATION REDPILL IS UPON US

>lmao m8 do you even know how ID's work
yes I do retard. these are all your whining that don't contribute to the thread, nor the meme factor, meaning they're more useless than mine, and using them to say "hurr you're ruining the thread" is just ironic

>woke

pic related always makes me laugh

>even if I know Memri is literally israeli run propaganda.

Can confirm, my 15 year old sister is straight up attracted to Hitler after seeing his portraits and learning about him in history class. She even drew him a few times in her sketchbook.
>tfw we're brown though

The farfour thing isreal though.

You're thinking of gender roles. Gender roles are societal expectations. If someone goes against societal expectations of their gender, they don't stop being that gender because it's just that, expectations.

If a woman starts keeping her hair short, gets a job as a mechanic, and starts fixing old motorcycles in her spare time, that does not magically turn her into a man. She is merely a woman with stereotypically male interests.

When my nephew came in, he is 10, he was making jokes about liberals and is in love with Trump. It gave me hope for the future.

1989er here, I honestly hope that these kids can bring about some sanity. But I'm not hopeful, call me jaded but I know (((they))) will infiltrate and subvert anything that is good. Let's hope that these kids learn about the JQ soon...the fate of the western world(shit even the whole world) depends on whether or not they can see through the bullshit.
I have a niece who is about 12 years old. She asked me a question about 9/11 and I found out that she'd never even seen footage of it. I sat with her and watched all the YouTube videos of live broadcast coverage that day. I then showed her where the predetermined narrative was being reported on live television. Long story short, she won't be trusting any (((MSM))) news sources immediately from now on.

Keep up the red pills guys, and let the youth know they are being lied to.

reminder. Gen Y, Gen Z, same shit, this is the eventual outcome

One of my """friends""" is in gen z, ask me anything