How do you feel towards Iran and Iranians?

How do you feel towards Iran and Iranians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs&t
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indifferent.

Only muslims who are generally worth of basic respect.
Otherwise burn.

don't care

THEY NEED TO BE DESTROYED MUH CONSTITUTION AND VALUES SAY WE NEED TO STAND WITH OUR GREATEST ALLY YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS

>greatest ally
Israel?

Arab rape babies that get triggerred when you say they are arabs

^

can i get a qt traditional muslim girl if i move to iran?

Deceitful snakes, but if the West invades, Hillary, Soros and The Rothschilds will have their way. Better to wait.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT ISREAL

Subhumans, in need of a nuclear holocaust.

That's true. I asked my dad if we were arabs once and he got really mad and defensive and started calling himself persian.

>move to Iran

Iran is an Islamic state so you'd be hanged at worst or imprisoned at best if you tried to marry and fuck an Iranian girl if you aren't Muslim.

You would have to convert, first. Thing with Iranian women is all the traditional ones are in Iran and all the ones in the west are complete degenerate whores. Still qt as fuck though.

>defensive, triggered

That's how you know user that your people are truly Arabs. He should have instead laughed it off and explained why he isn't and why Persians aren't but he can't because Persians are Arabs basically. 40% of the Persian language (Farsi/Parsi/Pars) is made up of Arabic loanwords.

i guess im destined to be a virgin until i die

Kek , thats like if a mexican denyed his spanish heritage

Shitskins but the best shitskins. Pretty much the only shitskins that are educated.

Im inclined to dislike Iran because the msm has been indoctrinating me with how bad the country is supposed to be. However after being redpilled about the propoganda tier bullshit MSM tends to spew, I automatically feel that I should probably reconsider my opinion 180 degrees around.

why would you want an Iranian girl in the first place? They're mostly fucking ugly like most middle-easterners. Might as well fuck an Angolan.

Not only that but arabs practiced polygamy and fucked up like 50% of persian gene pool

There's no denying there's a noticeable influence there, but we were still able to retain our culture and language. I have no problem with Iranians distancing themselves from arabs, they just need to handle it better.

They are as worthless as any other slime people.

Honorary areyans. Sadly half of the country is now mixed with arabs.

I hear the youth in Iran are very Pro-West.
If they overthrow their theocracy, I'll be Pro-Iran.

Y-DNA J1-p58 is the haplogroup most associated with Arabs since its highest frequency is amongst gulf Arabs. It averages 11-12% of Iranian males in Iran. In other words, 1/8 of Iranians have direct Arab ancestors and it might be more, maybe 1/4 who really knows since genetic research in Iran still needs more work.

The most ironic thing is that the most Arab parts of Iran are in the south, the south where the historical province of Persia comes from.

Arabic rape babies who get mad that you point that out for the most part, but at least they're relatively smart.

>culture

No offence but what culture? Persian culture fused itself with Arab culture so your culture is very Arab influenced as well. Persians are literally has-beens the people.

What about north and northwest? Everyone always says the "whiter" iranians are from those parts

Its got potential

J2 is also arab and it encompasses like 30% of arabs Ydna

Some of them are Aryan

*of iranian dna

Tehran is the (((nosejob))) capital of the world

Iran is long gone. Just like France and Sweden and Germany are about to be.

Muslims have been taking over countries ever since their inception and it will keep happening into the future as well unless the west gets smart and codes anti-islam values into their core consciousness

An ancient and cultured race. I have no quarrel with them and have no desire to start one.

t. Kike

They are not whiter, they are less arab but more mongolized.

The 'whiter' iranians are probably non-persian maybe the smaller tribes in the mountains that were not touched by the mongols or the arabs

very rare phenotype in iran

If there's one thing that hasn't been arabized that bad its the culture for sure. Some of the cultural practices has its roots in zoroastrianism, and even their sect of islam is influenced by it too.

true as this guy stated Iran has the most nosejobs because over 50% of women have big arab noses , jjust goes to show how arab iran is

Iran is a good case study for what happens when you fall for the globalism meme

>honorary aryan
nigga wut
they're THE aryan it's white nationalist that hijacked the term

Most of them need nose jobs.

ancient Iranians might have been aryan but the modern ones aren't very similar

I was an assistant to an Iranian female Dr in the mid-80's,she was very intelligent and a good worker. She could never go home, very sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs&t

Ahmadinejad was red pilled and based. Wouldn't do business with Israel, called them out on their shit, called 9/11 a fraud in front of the entire UN, took sanctions without bending to Jewish monetary threats - then called them out for it, kept his oil, and more.

maybe but the term honorary aryan implies that white are the authority in this matter
which isn't the case most white aren't aryan

hate

Arab is a mix of Persian and Byzantine culture

Fuck off mudshit

Yes that's true.. the trick is to find where most of the aryan genes went too. Hard to say.

t. achmed

>tfw when shitskin have based leader but we are led by shills and cucks

lol wut u mad achmed ? how about you fuck off to cockrachistan

I dated a busty Iranian chick in high school. She hid me from her father and eventually broke up with me because I wasn't Jewish.

he is definitely not without faults, don't get me wrong. but when the man is right, he is right

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

They're still mostly similiar with some foreign admixture. Just like how Iraqis and Syrians are mostly made up of pre-islamic genetics(babylonians, sumerians) + arab admixture. But since they speak arabic, they are considered as arab.

Persians summed up with one sentence
>"WE WUZ ARYANZ N SHEIT"

>wasn't jewish
isn't it supposed to be good ?

Maybe they can abandon Islam, maybe they'd find they didn't really need it.

If they were truly based they wouldn't be Muslim

Now shes married to Cernovith

If they were mostly similar they would act mostly similar and still be a great civilization and not be muslim
proof is in the pudding

he's miles away from macruck or islamerkel

there are many iranian jews
persia was one of the first places jews learn to topple empires

This shia oligarchy in Iran needs to go, fast!

t. tyrone

Iranians are some of the nicest people in the world, they love to give away free food to travelers, if they see you're foreign they will pull their car up next to you on the road to hand you an apple out the window, if the police at a checkpoint see you're not from the local area they'll give you free fruit, strangers will ask tourists if they need anywhere to stay and let them come and have dinner with their family or provide them their service free of charge.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Reminder Israel wants the west to invade these lovely people.

Kek

I take secular Turks every day over lowlife Muslims like you

they have held on to their good culture very well

>If they were truly based they wouldn't be Muslim
please gavin and or crowder, get out

J2 is anatollian and caucus.

There is some very strange shilling going on in this thread

>Zoroastrianism

Whipping yourself is just as degenerate.

Iranians are extremely based. They prove that not all Muslims are crazy maniacs. Islam in Iran is an amazing religion

Depends. There is a deep divide in the country between (old) conservatives and (young) progressives.
So it all kinda depends on how the elections go and how the country progresses from here. Namely if they keep a steady course of slowly becoming more liberal or if they go full reactionary and "must defend muh moral values".

Either way, I have higher hopes for Iran than most Arab countries. And I am much less suspicious of Persian Muslims, them being Shia and all.

Also top notch women. Spread the word.

Basically this. Their government may be twats, but the people are great. Now compare them to certain other countries like France, where both the government and the people are twats, I know which one I would rather bomb.

and arab bro, but ok even if J2 isnt arab like you say , iran would still be 40% non european ydna

do the math yourself add up all the Ydna frequencies and you get a total of 76 and the non european haplogroups make up around 30

>How do you feel towards Iran and Iranians?
sick of all immigrants. I'm indifferent towards Iran.

>imma take non whites
>haha frog u non white
boi with that IQ I might think that you're actually a turkroach

ok u just confirmed you were a shitskin larping
should have seen it coming

Well... Let's not pretend that Iranian conservatives don't exist.
I mean, shit pham. Their headscarf laws change more than the weather. And if a woman happens to be off that day and run into the wrong type of moral police, I wouldn't call the consequences "based".

But it's been getting better.

J2 is anatollian but yeah Iran is a mongrel country like Brazil and turkey.

100% of Iran isn't European. R1b and R1a that Iranians have aren't the European subclads.

Honestly, Iranians are some of the best immigrants that live in the USA. They're a respectful, and friendly people here. I got nothing against them, they by far have the best muslim country.
The jews however, need to go. Iran will cleanse Israel in our lifetimes. feels good Sup Forums

True that. Just CIA/Israel back at it again. Iran was a very developing and modern nation, it was on the brink of becoming a powerful nation. If it were to go uninterrupted, Iran would become a direct threat to Israel and USA, which is why Mossad/CIA de-stabilized the country and put the muslims in charge to ruin it.

Notice how every country which is near and has conflict/low regards of Israel is destabilized and neutered. Whether its Iran, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen.

Isn't that a funny coincidence?

the ones I've known have been nice people desu

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN

>best Muslim country

Iran is an Islamic state how retarded can you be? There are Muslim countries that aren't even Muslim in retardation you know?

They're even more annoying on the internet than Indians.

Sad story
Great culture
Great food
Nice people
But still they are arabized, mongolized, and muslim

Persians were a constant threat to Rome and Greeks.
BOMB!

All Iranians I've met are very friendly. Their government is crazy though.
Saudis are complete assholes though.

If Iran as a whole is willing to renounce Islam and name the Jew in a big way then they can be honorary again and I will take back everything I said but until then no

>name the jew
there purpose in life is to destroy the jew user

>renounce islam
>name the jew
pick one
name one non muslim country that names the jew

>being this mad
Lmaoing @ your life. anyways leaf, Iran, while a theocracy, has devoted it's entire existence towards the destruction of israel, and if that's not an admirable existence I dont know what is

thats why they need to do both

we'll see, im still confused about the Iran deal, if Obama was a good goy why did he give them such a good deal

I once made out with a qt afghan girl. But sex before marriage is forbidden, I was having none of that

iran is a cool country ruined by islam.

iranians are one of the nicest people I have met. I am a sales person in montreal. I visit peoples homes all the time. and I have encounter these patterns:

iranians give you food

black africans are well educated

hatians are messy as fuck and can't into logic.

french complaint for fucking everything

french canadian women are bitches 90% of the time.

chinese think they own the world and everyone else is just renting.

indians are cheap as fuck but that's not news. also the smell of curry and incense.

latinos always want to find a way to get advantage of the rules.

anglo canadians are cold and distant

muslims are nice but you can feel that they are operating in linux

daily reminder

Awesome to see Sup Forums opening up towards Islam. Ignore the Jews who spread bs