Is it possible to blue pill / reverse red pill yourself? Has anyone ever tried? How would you do it?

Is it possible to blue pill / reverse red pill yourself? Has anyone ever tried? How would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antifaboston?lang=en
slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally cannot be done.

You can fall back into degenerate patterns no problem, but you'll just feel worse and worse about it.

Might as well get your shit together.

Impossible, and I wouldn't want to.

Reverse red pilling yourself once you've seen the big picture is like forgetting what the color blue looks like. You can't unsee it, period.

This is why I'm confident in the future of the right wing. We're taking over the internet. That's why Facebook and Twitter have all these systems to bury our content and prevent it from going viral and so on. They are completely terrified of us, and they should be. We're the end of their world.

Get married, have a bunch of kids, stay in a well-paying job with opprotunities. The happiness with dull the red pill effects.

Proof that liberalism is the only "privledge"

>this question again

Getting a normie gf

i'd probably be happier being an ignorant degenerate (but not a sjw). sometimes i fantasize about creating my own community far away from everything. like an amish kind of stuff.

I tried recently. Started hanging out with my old hippy guitar teacher from yesteryear.. many conversations about "oneness", dropped some acid etc. It did not work for me & God knows I tried. I don't want to look at the World this way but I simply cannot change the way I think now.

that's the difference between us and them - we're right, but wish we were wrong / they're wrong, but wish they were right

You don't get blue pill ness by contact. It's the basic state of nature to not question and be happy as long as your Maslows hierarchy is high enough.

get laid often with obnoxiously hot chicks and do copious amounts of drugs

>tfw most your friends are normies
>one is autistic and says ur a racist
>normie friends so normie they pretend to be holocaust deniers and hate blacks and muslims

100% this. Sorry pal, only a lobotomy can save you now.

Of course, this may just make you an even more mentally ill red pill-ee.

Sure stop using Sup Forums for about a week and listen to some sensible liberals and you'll bluepill yourself quite easily. I do it all the time as being red or blue pilled is a Jewish ploy. They're both equally as stupid

No going back, OP. Ignorance is bliss, but it can also be your downfall.

Yes, just take a break from pol so you don't call your wife a roastie and condemn your kids as "faggots" when they spit out their Gerber veggies.

The only reason you're """"red pilled""" is you spend all day on Sup Forums so are exposed to these ideas every day.

If you want to be """blue pilled""" simply stop coming on Sup Forums and instead waste all your time on a liberal site and you'll start internalizing those ideas after a while.

So literally go to reddit.

Yeah, get a girlfriend

You can't unswallow the red pill, my Japanese friend (and I would never want to unswallow the red pill anyway, despite its bitterness).

Electroshock therapy

Suicide

Accept complacency.

Stop having an interest in politics
It did the job for me, i only come here for the bantz

I dunno, before I came to Sup Forums I also thought you can't really start believing in god once you reason yourself into atheism. Yet here we have "when you grew out of atheism" threads daily. So maybe you can bluepill yourself too.

Seperating the deffinitions of being '"Red pilled" between 1) An alightment of opinions and 2) Inisght into a specific perspective,
I will assume the last deffinition.
You either supress or preoccupy. Both of them sins for a good reason.

Honestly most "reason" themselves into atheism because:

"Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

>they're wrong, but wish they were right
It's not that they "wish" they where right, they believe they are right in the same way that they think the sky is blue. Most of them can't even fathom the possibility that they are wrong, or that there could be another way, and the mere hint of it terrifies them. That's why they hate us, not because of our beliefs, but because it makes them question their own.

Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate the social cohesion role of religion, It's just once you know there are no gods, it becomes just that, a social engineering tool. I don't understand how one can go back to the sincere worship of Yahweh from that.

Just stop caring. Prep and pull out of society. Move to wilderness.

White-pill is so red-pill that it is blue-pill.

Consider the following:
>In a sterile, clinical environment all things are observable.
>A doctor is able to stick his finger into your anus to check fissures, tumors, ect.
>This act in itself is not homosexual, despite a male digitally penetrating another male's anus.
>going a step further, most men would prefer male doctors over females due to embarrassment.
>Looking at all things through a clinical eye means all forms of discovery are permissible.

It would be a sterile degeneracy.

I fully understand what you are saying, but must disagree.

There is a 0% chance that full random created us sentient beings who are discussing this.

I looked on an antifa's twitter feed the other day. Decided to browse a little to see if there's something to change my mind. Instead of found this. Its one thing to have someone in your group do something and you kick him out, it's another when you support a chicken fucker.

Mere Christianity is a good set of essays discussing this.

Its a parody account. Still funny

sure doesn't look like a parody account, you sure?
twitter.com/antifaboston?lang=en

I wish I could be bluepilled again. I was happier. There was a vision of my country getting along if we just fixed some social issues. Now I see the only way for any society to progress to utopia is the genocide or exodus of the inferior races. Ignorance is bliss, is it not?

Trips of truth

And then you go full 14/88 when your daughter comes home at 14 with a black boyfriend.

Why? Jews fear the samurai

Rebuttal for the factual basis of most Sup Forums's beliefs

slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/

B r a n d n e w f a g

Yeah, study history and realize that the rise of civilizations has to do with luck and geography, not race.

you can reverse redpill via suppository method. it's the only known way.

If by red pill you mean learning to see things for what they really are and to see the truth, then no, you can't reverse that. If you mean "I'm far-right and all my friends abandoned me because I couldn't shut up about politics and Hitler" then yeah, you can recover from that.

Don't forget to account for alien intervention as well dingus

Stay off Sup Forums
Don't read the news
Only watch hollywood shit, one a week at most
Take care of, and provide for your loving family

I use to be a conservative and now I'm a liberal if that's what you mean.

Blue pilled comes from being ignorant of many things.

You're either red pilled (enlightened) or black pilled (apathetic)

It's called hiding your power level.

What are your definitions of those two words?

>be bluepilled
>that never happens
>be redpilled
>never get laid either and always hated drugs

>Getting married and having kids is blue pilled

This. You can play the role, but you can't forget.

Nah, but happiness makes you care less about political bullshittery.

It's called re-education camps.

It's what'll happen if you let this shit thread of traitorous despondency and cowardice go on.

Yes. Get off Sup Forums, and stop reading the news for like 2 weeks. Get all your perspective based on your experience of your life, and the interactions during your day to day activities. After this clense, you will see that the shit going on half a world away does not directly affect your routine.

Your head will be planted firmly back in the sand. Start reading the news again, and stay off Sup Forums goym.

requires a lot of sports, i tried to do it once

you sort of begin to have sympathy, if you watch a lot of niggerball

yeah surround yourself with blue pilled friends and get a blue pilled gf while not visiting this place anymore

>what is red pill wedding night.

Easiest way to bluepill yourself is to take anything posted on Sup Forums serious. Within a week you'll be a social outcast completely out of touch with society.

What a load of crap.
Nice try Shlomo.
It doesn't even adress most of Sup Forums's beliefs.

I've seen people who used hallucinogens become more liberal/hippie over time.
"We're all one man, I saw God and he told me to be a vegan man".

Just look at Joe Rogan. Guy is deep in the MMA stuff, but he does Dmt and salvia and everything else you can imagine and he's a little liberal shit.

A little over four years ago, I was in a big car accident. My airbag failed to operate and I hit my head on the steering wheel hard. I had to be placed in a medically induced coma for 9 weeks or else the pressure on my brain would have killed me. Apparently, while I was in that coma, I voted for Obama.

So yes, you can reverse red pill yourself, but it takes a lot of brain damage to do it.

Talk to regular people and stay off of Sup Forums.

It's not that hard.

You can't go back, you're stuck forever.

With heavy brain damage, maybe.

Not to mention the fact that Sup Forums can't and doesn't have beliefs, as it is a Burmese child hooker rating forum and not a person.

This is literally what Judas attempted.

Didn't work out so well for him.

It could be done if absolute truth came out to disprove for example jews aren't greedy

Nope
Its like trying to not listen to something
>you can ignore it/pretend its not there,but at last,it still is there

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The Matrix is a movie about waking up and finding out God is evil and then waging a desperate and futile war against God. In that way it is the perfect analogy for the racial struggle against TPTB who always seem to have the upper hand.

Become a cuckold fetishist.

I treat Sup Forums as seriously as I treat wikipedia: it's a good warehouse of semi-trustable points of view and factoids. If you really want to get into it, you have to look at the sources.

it's like riding a bicycle. you will never forget how to do it.

No it's not possible. You made a mistake coming here. Abandon all hope who read these shitposts and continue their descent.

the whole point of the red pill is that you cant go back.

and that could definitely not be said about 4chinners now could it

I suppose if someone has been fighting their left wing agenda their whole life only to then get red pilled and realize they were wrong. The only way they could blue pill would be to kill themselves.

90% of humans can be called greedy BTW,not just the jOo0ws

Does anyone else feel like these people lack autonomy?

I want to do it too. It's impossible