Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk
jezebel.com/5134284/women-orgasm-more-with-rich-men-claim-researchers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking selfish and disgusting cunt

Always thinking about herself

Liar

fuck off

Anyone that actually thinks that about all women is just ass ugly with no redeeming qualities, untalented, or an asshole.

As long as she doesn't have to pay of course

who

>Chad from the gym $0 date
>Tony from sales $20 date
>Jared from IT $200 date

Lol, lonely bitch tries to undercut the competition with virtue signaling and op fell for it. What a noob!

Don't get that bitch any candy flowers or jewelry on Valentine's day and see how much she appreciates "spending time with her".

She just wrote it for attention

Also this

not knowing she is just portraying her self as humble, to appear more attractive. In order to find good standing mate that will provide for her.

I don't get what is so confusing to people about dating. I want to do activities. I invite a female to do activities with me. When we have to pay for something, we each pay for ourselves. We have sex at the end. Dating is a lot of fun bros.

>i'm so virtuous and humble i decided to broadcast the very fact to all my peers
this shit has been happening since whores realized they could use social media to lavish themselves with the attention they never received from daddy

>implying she will date broke niggers

I think it speaks more about "hook up culture" and she's saying its more rare to actually have someone interested enough to want to spend more time than the 20 minutes at 2am.

This. It's a trick.

Fucking chameleon

The reason she made such a post is because some guy paid for a $200 date with her and she wanted to show him that she's not a leeching whore

true

She's black so of course she will settle for anything.

She's a nigress though, so her opinions on anything do not matter at all.

>uses "me" twice as often as "u"
>calls herself "Goddess"
>not selfish

W E W
E
W

Listen bitch, you've got about ten seconds to show me that hole, and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you

Women are all about appearances and all bitching, no action. They mask their faces with makeup, take false selfies to make them look skinnier and asses bigger, play hard to get only so people won't think she's a slut, make false vows and break them, virtue signal on the internet and call others racist despite being secretly disgusted by shitskins themselves, copy and paste bullshit quotes like op pic just for attention. In truth, nearly every woman is a gold digging hoe with roastie ph level 0 pussies.

she seems nice
alpha as fuck

Refreshing, thank you

>Literally my girlfriend
>But I choose to play vidya all day instead

You are dealing with world class spergs here m8. Literally /r9k/ frogposters all over this board.

any more of this girl??

her feeling when you dont buy a ring over $100 when you marry because its sexist to men and a piece of metal shouldnt signify our love

What thats so bullshit fuck this the church is a scam heres 95 reasons why

>hey wanna come on a date with me
>no fuck off i dont date tripfags
>wtf bitch why dont you want to spend time with me
>sorry i only date anons

REEEEEE

>girl
Kek

>spending 200 bucks on a woman that is not a prostitute
Wew lad

This is basically the female version of kill/fuck/or marry. Isn't it?

All white women are

This one is a black cutie

>Says stock quote for likes on kikebook
>Complains when BF only gets her a £100 gift

The only women I ever encounter are like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MjlxPtpk

She might act like it's no big deal if you split the check but let me tell you a little secret. The second she pays for anything, every female on her phone will know about it.

only the church is giving out free meals.

cute

>those hips
>not a girl
wut m8?

It's becoming increasingly rare to see people on dates. Not too sure why but the best place to see couples these days is the supermarket. I've also been to only 2 weddings in the past 10 or 15 years. They're either too expensive or people are just co-habitating.

Begging for male attention, the tweet.
>I'm not like every other woman.

Lmao at OP falling for this basic trick. I can already see you'll have a bright future with women

this
women will do anything for attention

You're replying to bait, mate. No guy has sex at the end of a date where the woman pays.

shes not like the other girls...

t. Jared from IT

Fuck, I don't know why I laughed

>sex for drinks and dinner
there's a name for that, starts with p.

Women tell the tru-

jezebel.com/5134284/women-orgasm-more-with-rich-men-claim-researchers

Black women know they are less attractive and try to compensate by acting less entitled

This might as well be the dictionary definition of virtue signalling.

>Black women
>acting less entitled
Wew lad

>thank u
>not take me out
There is a nuance to these two...

Do you think I care at this point? I will make it my queen.

Virtue signalling is what women do best.

>acting less entitled
>by calling herself a goddess

>*autistic screeching

well she's black so anything free is good