(((MGTOW)))

Reminder that MGTOW is the newest (((movement))) to destroy the West. Feminism 2.0 is now pushing the victim mentality on males. Resist at all costs and learn to reform your beta mentality. Your grandchildren will thank you!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/blog/2014/mar/07/prenup-luckwell-protect-assets-married
mbfamilylaw.com/Articles/When-Courts-Invalidate-a-Prenuptial-Agreement.shtml
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>newest
Mgtow has existed since the dawn of humanity. It's just giving a name to a phenomenon that has existed since forever. It's the incentive to marry is too little, smart men won't marry. That's literally all. Its always telling how manginas and tracucks criticize mgtow until they're blue on the face but fixing marriage laws is too much effort.

Agreed. Since ancient times, war has been as much of a psychological endeavor as a physical one, that's why all great generals understood the role of morale of their own troops and the demoralization (scare tactics, weakening) of the enemy.

The pill and sexual liberation have been the first two huge blows against the West and especially the western Family, never mind the male. The final blow, the one that will destroy the family irrevocably is making the Men give up completely.

MGTOW is that death knell. Their final opponent, the western male, has been made to retreat from the battle field, abandoning their culture, their values and most of all their women to degradation and decay.

Yes, the legal system is heavily skewed toward the woman. Yes society is really tilted toward women. But if you give up, it's over. It truly is over.

The movement shouldn't be called Men Go Their Own Way but simply MS - Men Surrender.

>tradcucks

"I can't manage to hold down a marriage or be happy so no one else is allowed to"

Maybe try to stop marring whores?

Maybe try to raise a generation of decent worn rather than walking away from the problem?

Nah, that's too hard goyim. Go your own way.

bachelor = mgtow
all men who banned many women and never settled down = mgtow
harem of wives? = mgtow
anti-mgtow = cuckold faggot that preps the bull

monogamy =/= thinking women are the meaning of life. they use to just buy a young girl from another man and train her like a dog.

women aren't the center of the universe. they're stupid useless subhumans that never did anything outside of being a womb. they're maids and that's it.

mgtow enlightens men to this truth.

want to create some communist collectivist gender where men die for the greater good? kys, basic bitch. men are free to live their own life
want to advocate for women? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
mgtow = men's philosophy for men teaching them what all men use to know before feminist, kikes, and tradcucks ruined everything. remember tradcucks are the reason why feminist and kikes aren't beat into submission/killed off like dogs. they had complete control then submitted to vagina and kikes so they could prep bulls.

tradcuck=feminist=kike

It doesn't matter how you try to spin it. You can prop up and villainize however much you want. Intelligent self-respecting people aren't going to sign up for suicide. Fix the laws or gtfo.

>Reminder that MGTOW is the newest (((movement)))
It's not a movement. It doesn't make sense that people who value their own sovereignty would follow a movement.

>Feminism 2.0 is now pushing the victim mentality on males.
Pushing, how?
MGTOW men are men who accept that their future and the outcome of their lives is in fact decided by them, it's not about being a victim. Victims are made at the hands of other people, a man who marries and then has his children taken away by family court is a victim.

MGTOW is about telling men they control their destiny and that other people, white knights, beta males and especially women, don't get to define what it means for you to be a man, because they'll define it in a way which expressly benefits them, at your expense.

The reason MGTOW has become so popular is that men increasingly do want to maintain their male sovereignty and no one has ever told them how they can do that and what the risks are. And now we have many men who are in control of their own lives who are making decisions to benefit themselves and taking responsibility for those decisions.

It's the best thing that could possibly happen to men.

You are wrong. I can see why you think that but you have no idea what MGTOW is actually about. It's going to crash the system through tax erosion and when the government doesn't have taxes to pay for their bullshit immigration programs or leftist schools there will be a return to True Patriarchy.

Better to buy into Jewish consumerism right? Modern western culture is doomed whether men stop marrying worthless whores or not.

30 y/o virgin reporting in. Started banging strippers like a month ago to try and normalize myself enough to land a white qt aryan wife to love and take care of.

>The reason MGTOW has become so popular is that men increasingly do want to maintain their male sovereignty

This is in a nutshell the same mental gymnastics coming from the left. You're basically saying 'I wanna be soverign, so I exclude myself from the process entirely, without fighting to change the laws, or affect society and culture'.
You're the kid who basically leaves the game and yells 'I WON'. That's all there is to it. I understand that it's easier, but running away from a problem never solves it. And I have a very deep distrust of men who say "I can be single forever and find meaning in xxx". You sound like the women who keep saying proudly that they don't want kids.

are you married? to a loyal, decent, good conscience, good values woman?

congratulations you are the minority. good for you, but not everyone has that luck.

>BAAAAAAAAAAAA GO DO WHAT I WANT
nah, faggot, you're a basic bitch. you don't know what the fuck is good for society. if your first sentence doesn't involve removing women's voting rights, enslaving them or white sharia you aren't going anywhere.

go get a std ridden whore to fist you cuck. tradcuck faggots like you aren't alpha. you're little bitch who ruined what the real alpha built. no real men submit to women

This is disingenuous because you know and admit that whores outnumber chaste women, so you criticize something that's mathematically unavoidable.

>autistic screeching: the post

>no argument the post
typical basic bitch. larp you're an alpha get btfo by words and then whine some more. tradcuck are the most beta bitch in the history of humanity. white men couldn't be touched by anybody else and could've actually genocide or conquered the entire planet. instead they gave women voting rights and are now facing "white genocide"

you are the most fucking pathetic basic bitch beta men in history. if you ever submit to women you should be castrated

They win by being single forever because the economy requires them to not be single forever to not crash. That is what you are not getting.

MGTOW is like the person who just stops playing when they're losing at a board game and make buthurt comments how the rules of the game are unfair..

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

MGTOW's
"CRY CRY CRY WAH WAH WAH, ITS NOT FAIR! I DONT CARE WESTERN CIVILIZATION WILL FAIL WITHOUT ME MAKING BABIES! WAH WAH WAH!"

So MGTOW is now an economic movement? All right. Get a pre-nup. I guess "prenup" is the anathema word for MGTOW when it comes to the economical stance.
It's also been proven that men pay all of the taxes anyway, married or unmarried. There was a Finish study recently on it, I think. You can jewgle it.

How can you not grasp the economic damage MGTOW is doing to the economy? Do you know what it has done to property tax revenue, to income tax revenue, to the lack of large slave mortgages the banks need to stay viable? How fucking retarded are you people?

Prenups do not work in western countries, 90% of prenups are thrown out in divorce count.

>white men control the entire planet and can completely enslave it or genocide it. nobody else can touch them or even fight back
>tradcuck sissy like you gave women the right to vote cause you're "equal" subhumans
>present day white men are discriminated against in their own countries and facing "white genocide"
you're the most pathetic bitch in human history. your ancestors would've wished they never had you.

you're so fucking pathetic and such a loser your solution to women inviting 5+ billion shitskins into your country to genocide you is to tell other men to have babies. you're a fucking disgrace. anti-mgtow men are the lowest slime on earth. that's why you get pegged and lick the niggers cum out of women.

But it's not mental gymnastics because it's not just theory, it's taking control of your own life in practice, it's actually living that out and making real changes that you decide to make, outside of the influence of other people telling you what you ought to do.

You can also fight to change laws (be an MRA) or even abuse the system (be a PUA), there's really nothing inherent to MGTOW which prevents either of those things. Men aren't MGTOWs in a vacuum, they are still people at the end of the day and they're described by a great many other things.

This is why MGTOW is specifically not a movement, because there isn't a push to change the laws or affect society and culture, it's about letting other people do whatever it is they want to do, but taking responsibility for your own decisions and the outcomes they have for you.

>You're the kid who basically leaves the game and yells 'I WON'.
Based on what? Which MGTOW are saying this? We both know this is a projection you have onto MGTOW about what you'd prefer to believe about them. I'd be surprsed if you even knew any or conversed with them deeply enough to be able to make this statement.

And who said it's easier? We've already established beyond and reasonable doubt that what is easier is being blue pilled, the comfort is easy. It's hard being red pilled and the bitterness that comes with that and understanding that large parts of modern society are just blatant lies or manipulations. Yo uthink it's easy to fight millions of years of evolution that makes you want to stick your dick in basically anything female shaped?

Isn't it actually easier just to give into the peer pressure and the expectations and the lust and biology and be the doormat?

MGTOW isn't about finding meaning this is more rubbish you're personally reading into MGTOW.

>You sound like the women who keep saying proudly that they don't want kids.
So? This isn't an argument.

MGTOW being chronic underachievers don't take out the kinds of loans or pay the type of property taxes the system needs them to be paying. It's already making executives at the bank I work for shit their pants. They have no clue what "MGTOW" is but they are seeing it in the drop off in home and car loans.

Prenups haven't been effective in court for almost 50 years.

On a side note, how is English teaching in Korea? I've been looking to escape the NEET incel life.

It's not a movement, jesus how many times does this need to be said.

It's nothing to do with economics, but there is a knock of affect in men going their own way, to economics and many other socio-political systems.

Prenups can be torn up in court for many reasons, and there's a load of example of this. You can jewgle it.

I don't want to bother with women and relationships because I'm ugly. Tell me again why should I procreate.

do you honestly believe enough guys will become neets just so the economy can crash not even every MGTOW is going nee.

if men leave the market guess who's going to take your place women and foreigners and they'll have more power cuz they have the jobs and money.

stop being delusional.

>90% of prenups are thrown out in divorce count.
Horrible if true. Can I get a source on that?
Even if so, I never said I don't understand why men are fed up. I sympathize with the destructive (almost always irreparably so) effect of divorce on every level, monetary, emotionally, socially, you name it. But that's why I can understand the MRA - which fights to change the skewed divorce laws, and fights for men's rights. I can never appreciate a quitter, which MGTOW basically is. In no game in history did you win by simply quitting. You're just entering the loser's box.

>But it's not mental gymnastics because it's not just theory, it's taking control of your own life in practice, it's actually living that out and making real changes that you decide to make, outside of the influence of other people telling you what you ought to do.
You don't live in a void. You will never be 100% yourself, and uninfluenced by the people around you. Taking charge of that is realizing the social contract you must enter if you want to live in society. The idea of absolute freedom is romantic, but absurd in a social context - which you live in.

>You can also fight to change laws (be an MRA) or even abuse the system (be a PUA), there's really nothing inherent to MGTOW which prevents either of those things. Men aren't MGTOWs in a vacuum, they are still people at the end of the day and they're described by a great many other things.
MRA I totally agree on. PUA to me makes men as low as the sluts they bang. Also, assuming all women are sluts, to me, sounds of bitterness rather than a sound, unbiased claim.
>Based on what? Which MGTOW are saying this?
That MGTOW constantly consider themselves winners for exiting the dating game, and considers any man who seeks to make a family a loser and various other whiny nicknames. Look at this thread, or go on plebbit and see for yourself.

almost all people from millennial live with their parents. only 20% of them got maried. none of them are taking out huge loans outside of school debt and men are dropping out of higher education like flies. men aren't playing the game and won't submit anymore

keep going you bitch. mgtow is the spirit of men while you're a cucked out faggot that should be castrated.

>It's not a movement, jesus how many times does this need to be said.

No one believes you because MGTOW behaves exactly like a movement. had figureheads like a movement, has a economic and social impact large enough to be perceived as intentional. Also the fact that there are many MGTOW who do consider it a movement. The trailer park outside my city is literally a MGTOW compound and i don't mean de facto, it's de jure.

>dont be MGTOW just get a prenup!
if you have to get a prenup it just means the marriage is already failing to start in a basis of trust.. which only means it will fail eventually

The bottom 5% of ugly autistic genetic failure omega males created a cringy virginity/reject club on Reddit and now spread their cancer all over the internet

let's be honest, MGTOW's are men who could get the good woman standing right in front of them

a rare amazing woman could be right in front of you, she wouldnt want you, that's the true problem

Your statements ignores the graphs I already posted earlier in the threat. Women do not pay taxes, get that through your head. The average woman costs the tax system 150k over their life, they are a net drain. Foreigners, at least in my country similarly do not pay in more than they take out of the system.

so are you married with children or are you just an hypocrite?

also posting this

NEETs have got nothing to do with MGTOWs. The ideal that MGTOW on average are underachievers isn't an assertion anyone has backed with evidence. It's just more comfortable blue pilled thinking, you believe it because it makes you feel good.

MGTOWs don't have to provide for women/wives/weddings/children and so have an excess of disposable income, that means they can pay off mortgages quicker, pay off debt quicker.

The average cost of raising a child in the UK from birth to 21 is about £229,000, that's money MGTOW will bank for themselves. The average cost of a wedding in the UK is about £21,000...

Do the math.

>movement
doesn't matter. not an argument. whether it's a movement, philosophy, or idea doesn't matter. random semantics on the internet don't mean shit. it's the ideas behind mgtow that matter now whetehr little cucks think it's a movement or not.

>oh no le movement? reddit says movements are bad. cringe i'm a male feminist. i've got to go prep jamal so maybe my crush will let me lick her toes. stupid mgtow so cringy

mgtow is men becoming men again. they're bachelors, married men, and everything between. they want to know the truth and nobody can stop it. tradcucks are going to be exterminated like feminist will.

It's only natural if you can't get laid

why would the weak men reproduce anyway

>im fat and rejected so it means everyone else also is

>t. BetaMaleProvider

>We both know this is a projection
Stopped reading after this as it's such a womanly attack of trying to push your opinion as a fact. The armchair shrink shtick always makes me cringe.
>I'd be surprsed if you even knew any or conversed with them deeply enough to be able to make this statement.
You are becoming dishonest in your arguments, by once again, trying to paint a character on me that you have no idea about. I said above, look at the MGTOWs in this thread and their behavior, or even go on plebbit if you dare and take a look.
>Isn't it actually easier just to give into the peer pressure and the expectations and the lust and biology and be the doormat?
You once again assume that all women are the same. I can't be on board with that, sorry.
>So? This isn't an argument.
Women declaring their don't want children, is as sad and pathetic as men who say they don't need women, or vice versa. In a year, I'll see MGTOWs with signs saying 'DOWN WITH THE MATRIARCHY' finally coming full circle to the other, male side of sjw'ism.
>MGTOW being chronic underachievers
I didn't know that MGTOW was the same as NEETs?
>Prenups haven't been effective in court for almost 50 years.
Can I get a source on that? Genuinely curious.Gonna jewgle is myself as well.
Anyway, the overarching point stands, that you can find decent women who aren't cock carousel riders or ruined whores by the time they're in their mid twenties.

If mgtow stopped protesting and redpilling males, i wouldve never ended up here 2 years ago. I never knew there was pol, Sup Forums turned boring.

If men dont protest but simply continue marrying sluts, nothing will happen.

MGTOW en large is a threat to government.

If men check out in large numbers, system will crumble. Thus pulling away from degenerate whores until they sort themselves is good, but not perfect strategy.

Being a tradcuck and praying to jeebus your wife wont one day cave in eternal lust from Chads approaching her is stupid idea.

I am still young to get married. Stop trying to turn your sexual failure and frustration into a meninist tumblr movement for betacucks

this thread is a shitredditsays feminist raid. they got all the same images they post repeated check this image . these roasties spam these mgtow threads on Sup Forums

*Assuming you get a divorce judge that doesn't dismiss your prenup

>No one believes you because MGTOW behaves exactly like a movement.
Can you give examples?

>had figureheads like a movement
Lots of things that aren't movements have figureheads, although I'd argue there's any real consensus on who a figurehead in the MGTOW community would be.

>has a economic and social impact large enough to be perceived as intentional
Basically what you're saying is that you can justify the perception that it's a movement, despite it not actually being a movement.

How about you actually look up what the definition of a movement is.

Women are vixtims of (((their))) brainwashing

(((They))) will threaten you and your family if you try to expose them

(((They))) have nearly won, MGTOW is the last ditch effort to stick it to them, prove social hypocrasy, deconstruct hedonism and nigger lifestyle promoted by them, and be smart enough to be in charge of the rebuilding process, which will include academia and the media

At worst... well lets say you cant raise kids or have a wife in a warzone..

any proof mgtow is a jewish scheme?

i'm not even weak, just ugly
hell i could probably beat 90% of men of my age group to the ground, but it means nothing really

>At worst... well lets say you cant raise kids or have a wife in a warzone..
Your other option is dying alone, and letting your society and culture die with you. Because whatever the (((media))) tries to say, western culture is white culture.

I agree. Every young man should put a ring on a fat used-up skanks' chubby finger. Think of the stories you can tell your grandkids, about how grandma tasted 100 cocks before 30 and maybe little Joey has a part of their DNA in them.

it's roasties from reddit raiding Sup Forums spamming anti-mgtow stuff. they will never insult roasties or say women are trash and less than men. they will always dodge posts which destroy them

haha thanks for proving my point.

is there a single anti-MGTOW Sup Forums poster here that is actually married with kids?!

fucking hypocrites

I can see why this confuses people, MGTOW "under achieve" in the REAL MAN™ sense by not paying into corrupt debt traps. That said in my experience many, at least in my area much more Epicurean in nature. Three good friends of mine all live in a trailer park that is full of MGTOW type men despite having the money to afford homes so they don't pay property tax. Also puts them a lot closer to where we hunt and fish so it could just be a life style thing for these men.

no. at most you'll get little losers or women lying and larping they are. any honest men usually come into these and talk about how they're divorced and women were a mistake

>Just get a prenup goy
Now you've outed yourself jew

>Movement
It's not that complicated. I personally won't marry until the law protects my rights and wellbeing. I don't need to rally around an e-celeb to want to have a secure, happy life. I'm no unique genious - it's highly likely many others have come to the same conclusions.

theguardian.com/money/blog/2014/mar/07/prenup-luckwell-protect-assets-married
mbfamilylaw.com/Articles/When-Courts-Invalidate-a-Prenuptial-Agreement.shtml
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/jefflanders/2013/04/02/five-reasons-your-prenup-might-be-invalid/&refURL=https://www.google.ca/&referrer=https://www.google.ca/

>virgin faggot spotted
>buh-but muh meninism
>buh-but not giving in to vagina
I hate MGTOW for the same reason I hate third wave feminism. Neither of you have any self-awareness and just blame the other gender for all of your personal life problems. You are mirror images of each other. Fash answer would be to force you all to fuck each other.

jaja and gavin le cucklord and (((the rebel media))) push it nonstop. really activates my almonds

so true.
also nothing like a prenup as a basis of a good healthy trusty marriage!

>comparing MGTOW to feminism
way to show your ignorance.

No all MGTOW are underachievers but many are or are similar to under achievers. I know three men all making decent 50k a year salaries who still live in a trailer park and drive shit box old trucks because they wont give any of that money back into the system intentionally.

Yeap. I looked into prenups as well, briefly on jewgle, and looks like in the west they do look like toilet paper. Jesus.
Well, like I said before in the thread, I fully understand the WHY mgtow began, but I can't agree to your methodology. MRA I can understand. But quitters will never solve the problem that they're unsatisfied with.
Also as a final point, women became this way, because men allowed it. Women are validation seeking creatures who bend with the times. It's the man's duty to shape the time and culture. Men have let go of the reins and this is the result.
Thing is, I've been reading a lot of articles about women hitting the harsh reality of being cock carousels. In a generation, I suspect it will sort itself out, after the large part of a generation of women realize nobody wants their "liberated" cunts and pass that wisdom to the next generation.

>mgtow is feminism
what else roastie bitch? is that all you got? feminism gave women voting rights and is allowing them to destroy western civilization. while you may not like feminism it's helping to give women power. so even though mgtow isn't like feminism, if it was it wouldn't be bad either.

stupid fucking retard

You didnt raise the possibilty we would be the ones on tbe front line, and behind ebemy lines

Best MGTOW careers are
-foreign service/ intelligence
-police
-special forces
-academia/ media ( when you are unafraid to speak your opinion without fear of loosing access to pussy and peoole know where you stand)
-monks/preists whatever's

MGTOW should be spending their time becoming smarter/academics/ scientists
AND getting /fit. Seeing as how you are not wasting your time and money chasing women

Long term goal is to teach the next generation and redpill thembefore (((they))) corrupt them, and go after (((their))) transnational organized criminality and corruption

>women control the legal system
>I'm not giving in to traditional social structures that force me to marry and get taken advantage of by women
>I'm a free thinker and going my own way. I don't need women to validate my existence.
Replace 'women' with 'men' MGTOW-virgin.

People like Turd Flinging Monkey, Sandman, MGTOW is Freedom/The Prepared Mind, Angry MGTOW and Raging Golden Eagle basically proselytize MGTOW. They don't just live the life style, they actively encourage it in others. To me this makes at least section of it a movement.

Feminism is run by the trannies. It is they who are stirring all this shit up. Even though women are not as civilized as men, we managed a lot better in the past. Women are just being baited by these freaks into being degenerate. Look at anything aimed at females, and you will find tranny monsters!

>Stopped reading after this
Notice the dismissal when I actually asked you to provide evidence for your case.
>I said above, look at the MGTOWs in this thread and their behavior, or even go on plebbit if you dare and take a look.
Right I asked for examples to back your assertions but you've provided none, you've just said "go and read reddit", why don't you actually quote me a MGTOW saying things that directly back what you're asserting. Or better yet if you want to characterize an entire community of people, you find some kind of trend. You're asking people not to paint character onto you but you're doing the very samething about a community I've been part of for probably 5 years now and I know damn well is nothing like you're describing. Furthermore when I ask for evidence of it, you tell me you've stopped reading...but then go on to address things after you've stopped reading.

>You once again assume that all women are the same.
Literally nothing to do with what I just said. You commented on whats easier then ignore my response and start talking about my assumptions. Unless you're a MGTOW yourself and have been for extended periods of time, I doubt you have the experience to know which is easier.
>is as sad and pathetic
This is still not an argument, it's just your opinion about what constitues pathetic. Importantly you seem to have missed the point that MGTOW specifically reject the idea of bowing to pressure from society and instead do what benefits them.

You see this all throughout this thread, accusations of being a pussy and being sad and pathetic. It doesn't work, it's like trying to put out a fire by throwing on gasoline. MGTOW are men who have rejected the pressure of their peers in society as a valid way to make decisions and instead make decision that's benefit them. All this shaming is just pointless, you aren't going to get your way.

LOL this OP.jpeg is the fucking best. Top tier work brother. Have a bump

Mgtow and cuckoldry are two sides to the same Jewish coin

Become an honorable strong(not just physically) man

MGTOW is a reactionary movement. At best you can prove Feminists is a scheme and thus as the natural reaction to it MGTOW is therefore part of the scheme but a movement of people who don't fall into debt traps and end up in divorce court hardly help greatest ally.

oh no not the taxes? whatever will they do if they have not the money to force us

are you married with kids?

You're right goy.
>Giving up your natural alphamale urge to breed and spread your genes is really redpilled.
>You are WAY more enlightened than I am.
>I'm gonna go fuck my girlfriend and think about this while you jerk off to a 2D loli

Might i add, MGTOW should also consider becoming lawyers....

Stop getting married and bitching when this shit happens to you and actually reform the system

Become a political advocate, a journalist seriously writing about this, think tanks whatever

Politicians...

A MGTOW politician cannot get caught in sex/drugs/ booze scandals because there are none

>You see this all throughout this thread, accusations of being a pussy and being sad and pathetic. It doesn't work, it's like trying to put out a fire by throwing on gasoline.

BE A WHINY NUMALE PROFESSIONAL VICTIM PUSSY GOYIM!

FIGHT THE MATRIARCHY!!!!!!

>"abandoning their culture"

No. We haven't abandoned our culture. Many of us still appreciate western classical music and the artwork of the old masters.

>"their values"

No. We haven't abandoned our values. Many of us still believe in equality before the law, innocent until proven guilty, freedom of speech, freedom of information, the scientific method and capitalism.

>"their women to degradation and decay"

No. We didn't abandon "our" women to degradation and decay. They abandoned us and they chose degradation and decay.

>"The movement shouldn't be called Men Go Their Own Way but simply MS - Men Surrender"

Surrender what? We can still appreciate classical culture, have fair trials, speak our minds, share information freely, engage in scientific inquiry and trade (relatively) freely.

Just because I don't want to put my dick inside some crazy marxist cunt doesn't mean I don't care about Western civilization.

I agree with your sentiments. I just don't want to quit and never take on my problems. I fell for the science degree meme, but hope to teach English in Korea and get a qt Korean gf soon. Wish me luck in not being a quitter!

MRA will never succeed by going through the system because our courts and education systems are where the majority of people holding women's studies degrees work.

MGTOW in my experience seek to avoid paying into those systems by boycotting them. I work for a bank and I can tell you the economic impact of MGTOW on financial institutions is real and my bosses literally don't understand that people are not stupid enough to fall into debt traps anymore (like married men always do btw).

HELL NO JEW I won't I will find a wonderful girl and have 10 babies to help whites outlast your filthy kind !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

>No all MGTOW are underachievers but many are or are similar to under achievers
Based on what evidence?

I've been a member of MGTOW communities for years and my own anecdotal experience is that MGTOWs are just as varied as men as any other group of men. Some a wealthy, some are NEETs, some couldn't date to save their lives, some are on a 2nd or 3rd marriage, some have prospects, some don't. Some were burned by women, some just observed the downfall of others and are smart enough to opt out.

This whole, LOLOLOL MGTOW are poor virgin NEETs who use MGTOW as an excuse for their sexual failure...none of that has ever been based on any kind of evidence, it's all just emotional reactivity and assumptions.

>white men control the entire planet and can completely enslave it or genocide it. nobody else can touch them or even fight back
>tradcuck sissy like you gave women the right to vote cause you're "equal" subhumans
>present day white men are discriminated against in their own countries and facing "white genocide"
you're the most pathetic bitch in human history. your ancestors would've wished they never had you.

Good day, m'lady. I trust you've been redpilling your female friends with news articles about trannies dominating women's sports? If not, then please do. Trannies won't go until women (majority population) want them gone and stories like that are highly effective with women.

>10 babies
>not getting rid of the shitskins kikes and white women invite
you're a brain damaged retard. hitler would've castrated you and then shot you in the back of the head

It reminds me of an excerpt from Travels in Tartary China And Thibet where the narrator mentions the chinese promoting the lama/monk lifestyle among Mongolians to keep their population down.

>MGTOW in my experience seek to avoid paying into those systems by boycotting them.

Yes I read (((Ayn Rand))) too and I think we can best help the white race by sticking our thumbs up our asses, crying, and doing nothing with our lives except complaining about how society is unfair to us.

Seriously though, if you want to actually do something, pull your fingers our of your butthole and actually get a job in the courts or legal systems. You're not going to actually DO anything though, are you goyim? Whining on the internet is much easier

>this thread is a shitredditsays feminist raid
this

They also pretend to be traditionalists. About half of the "traditionalist" posts in such threads are falseflagging feminists

suck my dick faggot

>0 replies
like fucking pottery!

im yet to find a single anti-MGTOW that is married with kids, its so funny!

reminder that anti-MGTOW are kikes and angry feminists!

Nice. Exactly the same shit here

>Be a "politically enlightened" by doing nothing with your lives, especially not family and children

Will the goyim never learn?