Deep

Deep...

Really makes you think

It doesn't make shit for sense, fuck you OP.

Trump has a low ego?

> Gun Control
> Civil Rights
> Environment

Fuck off

Little Donald putting everything else above his ego...

Donald is love, Donald is life.

IRELAND AND MEXICO HAVE THE SAME FLAG?

The irony being that the female, who is supposed to be a smug know-it-all, is a self insert and anybody who is able to self-insert themselves into a character that is supposed to portray this level of righteousness and smugness possesses an ego the size Texas.

>covered head

Daily reminder that liberals' feelings don't determine reality.
Thus the consensus is wrong.

>Body shaming is wrong. We should all love the body we are born with either tall, fat, skinny, pimply or hairy

>Short people are gross. Manlets BTFO amirite?

MANLETS BTFO

Why is she still writing "G"? Did she write out "E" and "O" first before realizing she forgot the "G"?

Also, the placement of the doorknob probably implies "she" has a knob in her pants, too.

This. A million times this.

the left is going insane.
Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem small.
Does your little photoshop edit make you feel better?
Does it make all the scary feelings go away?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to ICE agents when they take away your slave-labor. Oops I mean Illegal immigrants. Oops I mean Undocumented Americans. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4''? I guess Trump at 6' 3'' would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a fascist nazi social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

>list leftist talking points
>draw trump in an insulting way
>fail to make any clear point
how much money is there in shitting out these completley vapid comics?

Fixed

On the off chance that you believe anything you just pasted here, do you believe history will remember Trump kindly?

Size 16 feet on woman is cancer ?

Depends on who is writing the history, friendo

How about the average American citizen in 100 years?

Slide thread. Sage in Options if you can't resist the bait.

The left starts to hallucinate a world in which they aren't completely powerless. So this is actually deep because it shows us their fantasies I guess? If the woman pictured met Trump in real life he would be towering above her. She would probably say "Sir Mr. President" two times too often to not let her nervousness show. Then she would maybe ask a question regarding gun control or health care and would silently listen to how he is steering the country in the opposite direction than she wants it to go. At best she would gather the "courage" to throw a tantrum and get dragged out by the Secret Service.

>Not a strong independent black woman or one of the various minorities

das raciss

The cartoon is dumb, but I do like that they drew Lady Liberty with a blatantly white profile.

>US flag is upside down
Surprised no burgers pointed that out.

you might be a bit colorblind, or maybe have a shit monitor.

>filename

>Mexico
>same flag

Fake news. Trump is 6'3 in real life. Liberals BTFO!

nice touch on the "for niggers" font

manlets when will they learn

FFFF ...FFFK BLMPF ND FFFFKKK WT PPL!!!

considering the HNIC is like 6'4''

Leafless canada