Let's settle this once and for all

Is America more German or more Anglo-Saxon?

Who does America belong to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who does America belong to?

Jews

America belongs to American people.

American people have no one specific cultural ancestor anymore.

I'm not going to say that the niggers I went to Iraq with are any less American than me.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

>civic nationalists

>Muh Based black man
Fuck your civic nationalist bullshit you cucktard

I'm not saying niggers are based you fucking mongoloid, Niggers are without a doubt a huge cause of crime, but they are still fucking American.

America is definitely more German in blood, but more English in culture, which would explain the modern debauchery we see here today. America is the land of the Volksdeutschers and more and more people here are learning to speak German and return to their German roots.

Nah but you did say America isn't any one single ethnic identity, and that should not be the case

America was a German nation before WW2 started

No one was complaining about the Educated jews we were taking in who assimilated into our American culture during world war 2.

Really makes you think

>not playing along to trigger Britcucks

Doesn't matter, both are Germanic. USA is germanic

FPBP

More Hispanic

The US is native clay.

The criminals who raided then invaded and the masons who wrote muh constitutiah should be happily gassed by NHS and stored in FEMA coffins for a brighter future.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=AK22P3Q_ERA

>The US is native clay.
The natives don't exist anymore, also if Europeans were to leave we should take our buildings and infrastructure

African

Honestly, valueing white "subraces" is extremely divisive. As long as you don't look mixed like Southern Italians and Greeks, you should be fine.

>German or Anglo Saxon
>Saxons are Germanic
>Angles are Germanic

Why is this even a thread

fuck this is the first thing i thought

BASED 85% of all interracial crime is black on white

Cultural 80% Anglo 20% spic. Racially mongrels