Portuguese golden age

Is this the start of a golden age for Portugal?

>won the Euro in 2016
>won eurovision in 2017
>unemployment on a downwards spiral
>wages increased
>tourism increased a lot since 2015 bringing a ton of revenue
>economy is starting to boom
>exports increasing
>general confidence in the market improving a lot
>99% white and most of the country is still very conservative
>minorities are few in numbers
>smallest ammount of mudslimes in Western Europe
>rapefugees don't want to stay because we don't give them gibsmedat

This country has a bright future while (((Northen Europe))) falls into liberalism and islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

zenunofraga.wordpress.com
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/09/spanish-hotel-trashed-by-1200-partying-portuguese-teens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

housing bubble and mass enrichment in 3... 2...

We already had a housing bubble years ago, now people are back again buying homes.

I haven't seen my country this well off since the 90's and we are doing it by pulling our own weight instead of disgusting politicians selling our nation for EU shekels.

>99% white and most of the country is still very conservative

I wish, Lisbon is infested with niggers.
Gypsos alone should be like 2% of the country
Even in smaller cities like braga, you see a lot of niggers
We got to send them all back to africa

(((well off)))

be careful joao, they'll knock down all those beautiful historical buildings, and pave over all that beautiful countryside, to build blocks of flats for illegal immigrants

portugal's slight obscurity is its biggest strength

>99% white

As much as I really liked Portugal when I visited in January, virtually everyone was brown

>brown
There are almost no brown people in Portugal
Either tan white or nigger

Lisbon is the capital so obviously a lot of shitskins live there from the ex colonies. If you go to the rest of the country it's pretty much white. I rarely see non-whites in the North. I've been to Braga and didn't see niggers at all.

PORtugal :POLand alliance when?

It's part of the culture here to go to the beach all summer and we get a lot of sunlight so a lot of people just get tanned.

Good luck if you came here expecting us to look like Germans. Actually the darkest person here would still be the whitest person in Amerdica.

Anyone have that Portuguese political comic with Trump building a wall between the Gods and the monarchy being restored?

On the tourism thing, do you guys think the terrorist attacks had anything to do with it? I don't know if foreigners have the image that this country is safe and comfy.

I've experienced walking down the street and only hearing german and swedish... I've also heard of north lads packing bags and moving here. I'm a little worried to be honest, we already have a ton of slavs.

Here you go mate
zenunofraga.wordpress.com

Just come back from the Al Gharb (Algarve)

Money is certainly coming back. Surf schools have popped up everywhere.

Restaurants have popped up everywhere.

Ethnic Portuguese people are not white. They are mixed race.

The women are very very average.

No fat people. Literally only saw one fatty all week and they weren't fat by American/British standard.

Considering buying/long-term renting a place their to spend a few months a year surfing and eating healthily.

Portuguese / Slavic (polish) control over Yurop when?

You just need a new Salazar to run your country efficiently and you're set.

portugal awake

Yes, we are just ripe for the commies in power to increase the welfare state

Thanks Sadiq

That's true but we still won't give shitskins gibsmedat and our language sounds like russian mixed with french, spanish and italian so it confuses them.

I remember on the news a few years ago some nigger family had 9 niglets so the government threatened to cut their gibs if they didn't stop having kids. They went on tv to complain that the government shouldn't tell people to stop having kids. Nigger btfo.

The govt should have sterilised them and sent them to work in mines. Paying nogs to have kids is spitting on our ancestors' graves.

Portuguese genetics barely changed since the Neolithic, we have one of the oldest native population in Europe.

Nice try Abdul.

not really 99% white
worst case scenario (if all migration were non white) we're 87% white

Well the nogs were upset that they couldn't shit out more niglets. They don't realize that nobody stops them from having kids if they can support them.
If I recall they even pulled the muslim card, how they were muslim and it was oppressive to tell them to stop.

>gubmint can't tell me when to stop having niglets
>you have no choice but to pay for my little niggers

I'll need a source, you know we have a large diaspora.

>a golden age
Based Geringonça

>99% white
lol, you are so shit tier even native arab looks better

>France

KEK your capital literally looks like Africa, major cities in France are godless hellscapes of migrants and violence.

"Pulling the muslim card" in Portugal should be an instant death sentence.

Part of me thinks making an example of people by burning them at the stake in the town square was a good idea.

É o desenrasca.

I'd expect nothing less from an Algerian, I am onto you fuckers.

That could be it, maybe people are coming here because they don't want to play IRL minesweeper by visiting France, Germany or the UK.

Mfw terrorism is good for Portuguese tourism.

Ayy lmao thanks Mohammed.

Niggers are stupid enough to think pulling the muslim card works in Portugal. A country still deeply catholic and proud of genociding muslims.

Well, were did you get your source that we're 99% white?

I can't present you my source, I saw that on a book/study stuffed in SEF I was going through (I work there)

but it makes sense according to the math of migration for the past ~50 years.

it's all migrant backgrounds which includes African, European, Chinese LatAm migration, hence why I said "worst case scenario" Best case scenario we're probably ~93% white

Worth noting that there are large companies building greenhouses and they staffing them with phillipinos and other cheap labour instead of locals.

There are growing Sikh, Romanian and Eastern European ghettos forming in the Algarve.

I want that Portuguese KKK style robe

Sorry, but no.

Winning the Euro 2016 and the Eurovision 2017 is meaningless.

We have a ridiculous external debt still, especially private firms.

Our unemployment is ridiculously high and will not budge too much below 10%, despite the bullshit you're told in the media.

Tourism is destroying downtown Lisbon, and driving the Portuguese out of the city.

Our politicians still suck and continuously talking about "change", which means we still have political instability as a major issue.

Our country is not 99% white. At best it's 95%.

Our country is definitely not conservative. If we had as much per capita money as Germany, refugees would be pouring in.

You still have a dual labor market which is driving all young people to Spain, Germany, France and England.

To even think about calling this a golden age is the most unpatriotic thing ever, due to the extent you're downplaying our actual golden age when we in fact achieved something.

I didn't, I thought it was 95% portuguese and 2% euro and 3% non-euro.

They still practice slavery in the south, I wouldn't care as long as they were sterilised but they aren't so it makes me angry. I used to go to Algarve in the summer and there are so many foreigners, got worse every fucking year.

I agree with you. Especially the tourism making living in Lisbon impossible.

What we are learning in Portugal is that the only way to have a stable government is to let the far-left have a stake in it. That way, they won't be screaming all the time in the media and organizing protests every week, but they will still accept right-wing policies because they want to be in power.

It's when you realize this that you see how right Salazar was in sending all these faggots to Tarrafal.

And I missed some important points.

You still have (((diversity))) propaganda on TV, promoting niggers, faggotry and sexual degeneracy.

Men are blind idiots about football. Every night our three cable news channels have a 2h show about football. ffs

There is no right-wing movement in Portugal whatsoever. PNR is a meme and is already linked with skinheads; and CDS at most has a minority fringe that love "Portugalidade", meaning it's a democratic version of Marcelismo.

Our youth is completely left-wing.

I don't think so but good luck anyway poortubro.

>I used to go to Algarve in the summer and there are so many foreigners, got worse every fucking year.

I have been to the heavily foreign areas all my life like Vale Do Lobo, which i can only imagine would be a living nightmare for you. I have my own fairly undiscovered spot i go to for surfing which this week in particular i notice the "tourist season" was staring early. While it wasnt too busy, and the people there are not dickheads but pretty cool, i hope the local businesses at my favourite spot get together and form a strategy on how to manage the are and avoid it becoming too business orientated, because if it loses the charm then it has lost the thing that myself and other ell in love with. And once that is lost it doesn't come back.

But i was glad to see people doing better and of course living the care free life that values the little things above all else.

Cabo Verde should be a large prison colony.

Portugalidade is lusotropicalist and therefore treason. I bet they think having nogs living here is great.

Only retards watch niggerball also. I just don't understand the hype. Why care about some monhés running around after a ball for 90 minutes? I'm pretty sure that's the definition of misery.

Good to hear Vasco.

Stay true to your greatest ally. Don't talk to Krauts and Frogs. You'll be fine.

>economy still in the trash
>people are still dumb and depressed
>lisbon is still BLACKED and GIPSIED
>golden age

kys

I grew up in the Lisbon district, I watched as the town I went to school at turned into a slum hellhole the more shitskins moved in. The ratio was so perfect it was fucking beautiful. Now it's almost unrecognisable.

I took to hating nogs and gypsies the second I met them as a kid, loud useless retards. Also had a run-in with some brazilians in middle school who just transfered in one day. Almost got into a fight with them the first week. I truly utterly despised them. Somehow worse than the nogs.

>living the care free life that values the little things above all else.
That's one of the things I love about this country. I can't lose this at any cost.

>country so bad, that refugees leave it in record numbers
golden age, guys!

>most of the country is still very conservative
most of every country on earth is still very conservative, the big cities still manage to cuck everyone over

>go to universities in the interior
>full tier degeneracy among the youth all paid by parents
>half of students are dumb cunts coming from the coastal cities; the other half are local dumb cunts
>parents pay everything and even rationalize the degeneracy of their kids with sayings like "My parents didn't let me do this. I didn't have any freedom. I want to give it to my kids!!"
>the majority of the country is conservative

>youth
>majority of the country

I can confirm that our youth is full degenerate, I went to Evora university, but our population is also old as fuck (and getting older)

>still broken judicial system
>still broken educational system
>still no right wing political party

It's good that people are optimistic, but let's hope that optimism translates into some action towards change.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/09/spanish-hotel-trashed-by-1200-partying-portuguese-teens.html

I wrote twice that the parents pay it.

Also, this youth is our future. And we don't have Gen Z to rely on, as those are worse than our millennials.

I've been considering moving back to Portugal from America but this is what's holding me back. I'm 20 and don't want a degenerate girl. Is it really that bad?

I went to Madeira for christmas. My abiding memory was seeing a murals of Portuguese history in which 70% of the panels were titled 'guerra con los moors' (War with the moors)

Any country whose history is removing kebab is good.

Soon my Catholic brother

Reconquista II soon

Just confirming our degenerate youth right there.

We are fucked. The fact we are almost 20 years behind the rest of the West in social trends means we are going to start getting royally fucked right about now.

in my experience the only non-sluts in big cities are ugly as fuck

regardless, if you are insecure enough to ask Sup Forums about it, you're fucked

Sorry polbro, we have a permanent -50 relations modifier due to distance.

I'll stick to burgerland then.

I doubt it's as degenerate as the northerners... which is saying nothing. Yeah. We need to return to our roots and fast.

I have a very deep hatred in my heart about the modern world, it is mostly subdued but sometimes... damn it. I didn't use to be like this. The commies made me like this, and now I want blood. We will have our revenge.

This is why I'm reluctant to go into politics, I'm sure my tongue would slip one day.

You are correct. The youth lack respect, they didn't get a good spanking growing up. Whenever I see my countrymen pulling crap like this abroad I feel ashamed. These children should be forced to clean our streets to atone while their parents pay the hotel for the damages.

If you're visiting Portugal why the fuck are you not going out and seeing for yourself instead of asking us

Because I'm staying in a village, and I don't know anyone to go out with here. But so far haven't seen anything good.

That's definitely why I don't delve too much into politics in real life. I've said shit like "You can clearly tell this movie was made in Hollywood. The writing screams Hollywood.". Their reaction was "What do you mean, user?".

>revealing your nivel de poder

I'm moving to Macau from the US this Saturday and working for a old Portuguese University there. All of my peers are fairly based and now I'm pretty curious about Portugal itself. We have a large Chinese/Macanese student body learning Portuguese and making trips to and from there as well as Brazil.

Actually, it's the type of shit a guy like you would pick up, but the normies don't.

Teach us how portubro ;.;

even though the big cities have a lot of niggers from the former colonies, the "tanned european" meme actually is a reality in portugal. we might be shit but we have get the most sunlight in europe

All my close friends including my gf are redpilled, and I'm talking genocide-tier. I did it myself, but the patience I had for that is long gone.

I'm at the phase where I think that if you can't tell what you're saying is dumb then you should just hang yourself.

Sometimes I look people dead in the eyes, smile and tell them to kill themselves but they laugh it off nervously because they think I'm just joking. I also say subtle things laced with a lot of hatred, enough for normies to pick up on but not understand me fully. They know when to shut up around me.

Spending extended amounts of time with degenerates grates on my nerves. Had I any less control I'd have snapped a few necks by now.

I'm almost Reconquista-ready. It's that mentality.

The Empire will rise again!

Good.... good... become rich so we can steal it again

Fellow tugas talking shit about Portugal, have you tried to work and live in "better" countries in the North or Europe? I have, if you rate Portugal as bad then those countries are apocalyptic. I seriously hope we never turn out like that. We have a pretty good thing going on right now.

I also fucking hate modern liberalism and want all the shitskins to fuck off, I have hopes for our country, many people have seen the true colors ot the commies and left wing BE cucks.

It infuriates me too, like the user said, how leftists organize protests and in the media scream and yell when they are not in power. We suffer from this communistic type agitators since the revolution. I hope one day we hang them high.

>ayy lmao
I dont think you're using that correctly. Unless youre suggesting mohammad looks like an ayy.

Soon my brother, I feel the same as you but don't take the blackpill yet, it's not worth throwing your life away now. We must stay positive, let the leftists eat themselves.

Mohammed looks like an ayy, I lived in the UK and they look like disgusting aliens.

Some countries are definitely worse, but we're headed their way. Compare Portugal with Germany or Poland. We are approaching Germany, not Poland.

My African buddy (He's Ugandan) but rocks American flag shit 24/7 went to visit last year and he said he was impressed by how no one batted an eye that he was black. He had tons of videos of him partying, his Ugandan gf did a semester of school there and he went to visit at the time of some major festival.

I was thinking that the reason no one treated him like shit was because one, he's actually a very cool dude, and two, it was a big party so no one took the time to bother about that shit.

Portuguese memeballs are the best memeballs

É a hora

>Portuguese genetics barely changed since the Neolithic
Aren't you guys know for inbreeding? Isn't Portugal the incest capital of the western world?

Only if Germany, the UK and France totally collapse, for now they will be the rich shitholes where the migrant subhumans get their gibs.

Rapefugees don't want Portugal because we are not retarded.

If you survive long enough to do that. I'll be rooting for you despite the historic rivalry. One of the few elite European countries who had an actual Empire.

I haven't taken the blackpill, hope shall never die as long as I breathe. It's just that sometimes I need to vent. The nation comes first, I can put aside revenge for that. I won't let myself be clouded by hatred, I have goals to achieve. Great friends, a woman to look after and a family to look forward to. No way are commies more important than that. I'd be no better than them if I were to throw my confidants under the bus.

MORTE AOS PRETOS

Isn't your mall-tired ass a worse sauce than the cum your circumcised, estrogen filled meat pocket?

What the fuck are you smoking?

No and no.

Just google. We're 96.3% white

That shit made it to Fox News. Wtf guys were famous

Coimbra?

>tfw mall ass sauce is tired and not with the pocket estrogen circumcision

rude

Sad when you thing about it, that empire is also the death of us. White guilt and free travel for colonial shitskins....

We actually did you a favor by taking some of your colonies/traderoutes.

And according to wikipedia, Brazil is the whitest country on planet Earth.

>Just google it! We're white!

Sad.

>mfw this just means we're getting hit with a 9.0 earthquake and the following tsunami again

Coimbra isn't interior, and aside the humanities courses which are always commie-tier, it's a pretty great University.

It still challenges Lisbon and Porto without half the money coming in from the nanny state and all their bank accounts locked away by the state so that they can pay for bank's bankruptcies and whores.

>won esc,
>now things world superpower xD

>99% white
>m-muh white race

t. Mohammed Abdul

t. Chang Sung Wang

t. Mohammed Habbib Halal

>when your country is so fucking pathetic you use Eurovision's win as an argument
Kys, Berber rape babies.

Portuguese golden age?
>won the Euro in 2016
>won eurovision in 2017
Also add Benfica and Fátima and Salazar would be proud that efficient mind control/dumbing still controlling portuguese population including nu/pol

>>tourism increased a lot since 2015 bringing a ton of revenue
A bubble that can be imploded

% white and most of the country is still very conservative
What a liar.

>>smallest ammount of mudslimes in Western Europe
if there are countries with less: are importing muslim nigger and muslim pajeets since decolonisation and Antonio Costa giving free paspports

>>minorities are few in numbers
Look at low fertility rates and emmigration of ethnic Portuguese

>unemployment on a downwards spiral
How many that emmigrated, it helped?

>rapefugees don't want to stay because we don't give them gibsmedat
They are forced to come back or they are expelled from EU forever and we have to pay deslocation costs.

deficit goal achieved by reducing govt spending in fraestructures

economy growth won't be sustainable 2.0% more is too much optimistic

OP is a faggot dumbed by football and some news that MSM likes to throw out unto the TV to people don't get depressed,