Stargate General 2

"The thinking man's thread"

>check out twitter account victoryofthelight aka @KibBitzLaw
>>account created in March 2009
>>first follower was @BarackObama ?!
>>first liked tweet was from Sean 'Diddy' Combs
>>doesnt start tweeting until 2012
>>has been tweeting about fucking Stargates, Mossad involvement in 9/11, etc.
/11 was used to hide $240 billion worth of fraudulent securities used to acquire a Stargate in Iraq
>>by destroying the towers they could write off the gold in the basement vaults
>>all wars this century were hoaxes to make more money for the secret space programs of Russia, Germany and the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/food/la-me-shaw27oct27-story.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
mobile.nytimes.com/2001/11/01/nyregion/a-nation-challenged-the-vault-below-ground-zero-silver-and-gold.html
mintpressnews.com/fema-investigator-claims-world-trade-center-vault-contents-emptied-attack/218111/
21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
sharonkgilbert.com/?p=334
reddit.com/user/ModernDayTJ
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread256197/pg1
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/
thenation.com/article/secret-us-military-documents-reveal-a-constellation-of-american-military-bases-across-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=779s
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8oSIq32z_O4&index
youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=278s
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT IT DOWN

wtf I love kurt russell now

What's going on in this bread

Truth

basically a guy that knows his shit or a VERY convincing LARPer is dropping knowledge on twitter and alot of it adds up when put to the test

>Stargate
Fuck yeah I love Stargate!

what's going on here?
I haven't been on pol much because of all the damn Stephen ice cream memes taking over.

>convincing
>lizardpeople and stargates

Are you drunk? You're not an aussie, I'm confused.

Why would Obama be following a larper? It doesn't make sense.

I'd say focus on the 9/11 stuff for now, here are the links he posted:

latimes.com/food/la-me-shaw27oct27-story.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

mobile.nytimes.com/2001/11/01/nyregion/a-nation-challenged-the-vault-below-ground-zero-silver-and-gold.html

mintpressnews.com/fema-investigator-claims-world-trade-center-vault-contents-emptied-attack/218111/

21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

The dude larped as president for 8 years

Quick rundown guys!

I remember reading the US intelligence community had eyes and ears all over the world EXCEPT for Israel. I know this is common knowledge now, but the article stated it was intentional policy.

I wish I had saved it.

Thanks for the links though.

'Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams', also controlled demo.

Who are the good guys, and are they winning?

Okay I meant to reply last night. I'm not sure if anyone else has said this, but the Obama twitter would follow back ALL SORTS of random people including some degenerates. I do not think it was all intentional. I think they followed back pretty much any time they liked a tweet. This was early in his campaign before the primaries and also before the election. After that I think his twitter got moved to the @POTUS and then now he's back on his campaign and personal twitter, where he probably had campaign staffers just following back anyone who showed support. i can think of a handful of normies who were followed back by the Obama twitter in the 2008 campaign. it seems this person who got followed back happens to be woke and his profile may have not said all this kind of star gate stuff back when he got the follow.

wow are those threads really keeping you away? first of all, theres never more than like 5 or 6 at a time. second, i happen to enjoy them because i really hate colbert.

Essentially, whoever Trump's side is. He's not the leader but he's the main man they sent out. Him and Sessions have the info now and they're building the case.

You can't have the biggest slam campaign calling you an evil retarded racist rapist and shout out conspiracy shit. He needs to solidify power, curb the media, and get solid evidence.

Of how fucking shitty Obama is, he does have a decent sense of humor.

What the fuck faggots I thought this was gonna be a good thread, not more of this autist larper that's overdosed on every conspiracy theory he could find.

Shit is like textbook schizophrenia.

Where is based Indiabro talking about Kali Yuga and the threads about Hyperborea and all that shit? Far more interesting than this chode.

Our history before the Renaissance is mostly made up. Faked ruins, artifacts, empires. Total bullshit. They are hiding something about our past. Either we were more advanced then, and the real ruins are somewhere like Greenland, or we have not been here that long. The Aztecs believed that we went extinct, and Dragons brought us back using the genetic information in the bones of the dead. Maybe that?

bump

oh wow how easy is to distract you morons
>hey Barry could you follow this twitter account I created?
>sure thing buddy
meanwhile on pol
>THIS PROVES STARGATES ARE REAL
they are laughing at your expense you morons

Okay so I've seen these threads a few times now, and I don't know what to believe. However if this is real why would they let this guy just post stuff on twitter, wouldn't they just get rid of it or something?

Also could some provide a comprehensive list with links that back up what is being claimed.

Go on...

Lol why is this funny

lol it's suspended dickface
gb2reddit and lurk the fuck moar

Its not suspended though I can visit the account :/ But this is all heating up to be huge

SG-1 > Original Movie > SGA > SGU > Battlestar Galactica > Star Trek > Star Wars

what more proof do you need????

>9/11 was used to hide $240 billion worth of fraudulent securities used to acquire a Stargate in Iraq

This show he is:
1- Wrong
or
2-He did something and someone created a fake story to say why he should do that

>This show he is:
>1- Wrong
with wrong I mean he is larping.
also forgot option 3 and 4
3-Conspiracy theorist with mental problems that believe in that bullshit and was never involved in all this.
or
4-Shill larping for a false flag or whateaver

sharonkgilbert.com/?p=334

Might be relevant.

>Past threads were removed and deleted
>This one and the other is still up
Fuck this is the alien selfie 2.0. Someone posts the real deal, then only fake shit gets spammed afterwards. That's the reason this thread hasn't been deleted like all the previous ones.
WHAT WAS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD

calm down, buddy. got you covered

bump

Shills really don't want 9/11 info getting out.

See

bumping for interest

I think this Stargate in Iraq thing comes from some channelings from early 2000s or earlier.

Many channelers have admited to just make things up and even if this people had contact with some entity and channeled information its highly propable false. A genuine channeler is an idiot who gets trolled by interdimensional entitys.

OY VEY

That's outdated, since then Intel processors have added a hand full more registers.

How close is the Stargate to a lay line?

bump

Remember this one episode with a Stargate show within the Stargate show to delegitimize the Stargate project?

>Spacekangs

The fuck is going on here

Lots of sliding and shills, for one thing.

FYI twitter account is not suspended, tweeted minutes ago.

Bump

Does anyone have any retired family from high up in the AF that would be willing to privately communicate details to me about this?

My grandfather worked on something very bizarre that made him believe stargates were real, and recently started dropping some bombs on me about his career running a major hub of the AF.

Kind of isolating when so few other people have any clue about this shit, and it is hard to wade through all the bullshit out there. So testimony from a reliable witness (i.e. a trusted retired family member) would be greatly appreciated.

9/11
mosad
inside job
stargate in iraq

its all clear now
i can see the light

Anybody who is doubting this guy just think a minute...why would some random larp faggot just go around twitter and trash talk tweets to...the Rothchilds, the Bushes, Trump, the FBI, the CIA, Gowdy, Obama, and more.

He has literary tweeted the Bushes and said "start talking", in reference to them and 911. Now who the fuck would do that? The people he is tweeting would shut him down and have the fbi or CIA at where he was instantly.

There is a reason he is allowed to speak. He said if anything happened to him he would pull a deadman switch that would make wikileaks look small time.

what you need to look is the secret societies of the 18th century, specificaly the American and German group that was connected to the airship mysteries in the midwest.

This group called NYMZA and its American counterpart the Sonero aero club were obsessed with recreating the aircraft described in the Virmanas...Charles Dechau s book.

The American side went black after the civil war, the backers of the NYMZA group later became Vril (ideological heart of the NAZI party).

Everyone keeps talking about Hitler buts its deputy Fuhrer Hess thats the key, who did he go to the UK to the talk to? , why did they never let him go and keep him in prison for decades rather than execute him?. Why did the guy in the cell not have Hess' war wound and his wife call him an imposter and only see him once?

have you checked the green zone in Baghdad?
the unknown soldier monument is sitting right there.

This is fun kek

Bump

It's all coming together boys.

Here is his sub reddit. He posts a LOT of info on here through comments. Worth a read
reddit.com/user/ModernDayTJ

Just bring it. All my teen time went into conspiracy discourse to expand my imagination and mental constructing. At that time i did not took it seriously but i liked to just read this stuff.

>victoryofthelight

You fuckers have no fucking clue
2012portal.blogspot.com
benjaminfulford.net
sitsshow.blogspot.com
prepareforchange.net

This is where "Victory of Light" originates, discusses, and updates.

I dunno? Why do people go in guns blazing knowing they gonna die after killing a bunch of innocent people? BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY

Are you implying unknown soldier monuments are for ay lmaos?

Bump

Nice try, CIA.
BTW I'd hire better people. First the alien selife gets out, and now this? You guys are slipping.

>Now who the fuck would do that?
literally any shitposter, schizo or larper

dont get me wrong I love this guys' schtick I kinda got tired of Anon5's vague stuff , its quite refreshing to read this shit

wait so this huge thing that looks like a stargate is actually a stargate?

I was stationed near green zone in iraq, wierd place. Heard they have an angel/alien trapped under a dam that whispers in soldier's heads
Also giants in the desert? SOMETHING strange there, not just rag heads, either

Well, obviously he needs to die.

So does Assange.

Activate all the switches.

What is this and what are its gps coords?

I remeber seeing a post on above top secret years ago that said something along these lines.

Any stories/rumors of weird suicides? Strange overdoses where you think, "where they hell did they get THAT?"

No suicides, but yeah actually two guys in C co overdosed on methadone and xanax oddly enuff

Unknown Soldier Memorial in the Green Zone of Bagdad. But other people are saying the original stargate is in the Ziggurat of Ur

there's nothin in the fucking desert so stop lookin

Found it. Perhaps there are clues in here.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread256197/pg1

Interesting.

Know anyone stationed near the gulf of Aden? Maybe some guys doing "anti-piracy?"

I've been looking at naval movements in the area around last year or so, and there's waaay too much hardware for just skinny hunting. Not just the US either. Russia, China, EU, etc all have lots down there.

Very weird.

So serious question bro..Do you conspiracy people live normal lives? Would you look any different at the regular grocery store? Just trying to figure out, who to be afraid of. kthx

Yes be afraid of people with different ideas.

This is implying planning from before Sup Forumss inception, you retard

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/

read

No i only keep in touch w/ few other guys that were enlisted. Im gonna look that shit up tho. Governments shady AF

quick rundown?

I want to say it's a coincidence, since I rarely believe in "reacting" to text in such a way, but when I was reading that my head just fucking snapped and I got dizzy as hell. Like, everything in front of me was just rotating.

This is the biggest pile of bullshit ever compiled

I mean, Lizard people and Stargates?

... keep me posted lads

Can you tell me more about this ?

I have heard multiple people on the net mention Haditha Dam, and its not crazy conspiracy theorists

Related.

thenation.com/article/secret-us-military-documents-reveal-a-constellation-of-american-military-bases-across-africa/

elaborate, pls

Go through this thread or any of the old threads and look for a faggot like you asking for a tl;dr and go from there. Or just read the fucking thread. Or the op. Or the op from the last thread. Fuck.

This

It's time to take the David Icke pill. I'm dead serious.
Our world governments and Religions are worshiping Saturn(Satan)
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=779s

NASA researcher exposes extraterrestrial activity around Saturn : podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

Extraterrestrial manipulation of our humanity. They are responsible for all wars in history : whale.to/c/Gods_of_Eden_Bramley.pdf

Ex-illuminati child Exposes truth : youtube.com/watch?v=8oSIq32z_O4&index

The man who tried to warn us all : youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=278s

All mythology and our human history is based around this great and almighty war against (((THEM))) Archons, Reptilians, Demons, Lucifer. Whatever you want to call them.
These higher dimensional entities live within our Earth and feed off our children and negative energy and our governments are allowing them. PizzaGate. Dulce underground base.
A Dutch Elite Banker whisleblower exposes their satanic child sacrifices and Judaism : youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
The Jews sold themselves out to their control because they promised them Earth. Rothschild Zionism. The entire monetary system.
The Gnostic Teachings are all true.