DRUMPF BTFO

shareblue.com/bad-news-for-trump-huge-majority-of-americans-wants-independent-investigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351jc0_J5b4&ab_channel=ComputingForever
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
youtube.com/watch?v=4t-fbjCifd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only Washington and coastal elites focus their daily attention on these issues. The reality is the exact opposite. Most people are tired of the contrived controversies

And anyone who clicks a ShariaBlue link is an idiot

>shariablue

>sha-
damn, too late

DRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFODRUMPF BTFO

Meh, this is exactly what he wants.

They're playing right into his hands. He wants folks to be paying attention to this senseless investigation so that when it turns out to be nothing democrats will look stupid as fuck.

4D chess.

Show me the graphs.

TUUURRRRR SCRRROOPFFFTS?!!!!
BLUMMMMMMMMFFFPPPPPTTT!

Everything is partisan. Morals are dead.

>independent investigator
you mean like Comey was, who covered up Hillary's crimes.

>literally shareblue
Shills are not even trying anymore!

Donald Trump
>Wouldn't it be great if we got along with Russia
American Votes
>Cheer
>vote for Trump
Goyim
>Oy vey, Trum is Russian Puppet
i fucking hate democrats

Another proof americans know that putin is russian agent. And from irrefutable source. Drumpfkins btfo!

>Directly linking to a propaganda website

Kill yourself

I normally frequent FoxNews and Breitbart, OP; but thank you for providing me with ShareBlue news!

I'll be adding this to my quiver of amazingly fair, balanced, unbiased and deep journalism!

Shareblue's philosphy is literally "We think Breitbart is fake news, so let's make an explicitly fake news website to counter it!". Nobody should be reading a website that is intentionally fake news, besides The Onion.

this

they just don't learn

This. They'll get an independent investigation, find nothing, and then people will throw a shitfit over the millions of taxpayer dollars invested into investigating a non-issue.

Reported

Bye

Investigation will find nothing because putin already hacked the evidence!

ShareBlue Shillbert, go fuck yourself please

Could very well be, seems like he's intentionally throwing gas on that dumpster fire every so often.

drumpf fags

btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=351jc0_J5b4&ab_channel=ComputingForever

dems make up 33% of the population, this is not a majority.

Reported.

Some day Trump is going to release the numbers on all the money the Dems wasted on this stupid shit, and talk about all the other things DEms should have doing.

>shareblue

Are their IQ getting lower?

>Posts bot submitted polls from democratic controlled mainstream media outlets...
>Calls it majority of americans...

Make sure your boss gets this...

>Welcome to Sup Forums shrareblue shill!

Here...let me just end that whole "Russia Lie" real quick...

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381

You can stop lying now...we "know" you were and still are trying to lead us into WW3. We know because this email (Which Confirms It) was posted 2 months before the DNC "Leak"...MONTHS before you EVER heard a word about Russia PERIOD!

>You can go put your head in the sand now hoe...

>irrefutable source

buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Huge majority of Americans wants
>Americans wants

Jesus Christ, how do these people get jobs as journalists without being able to use proper grammar ?

>(((Sharia Blue)))

No way I am even clicking that bullshit. Get fucked, shill.

Go fuck yourselves demofilth.
Best election ever!!!

He should get impeached, I can't believe I voted for this CRIMINAL!

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we cant let him have nuclear codes.

>>Huge majority of Americans wants
>>majority wants

the verb follows tense with the direct object, not the indirect object... therefore, the headline is saying the majority wants, not americans wants.

this is what I've thought all along

hes stringing them along because he already has the cards, just wants them to keep harping about it and eventually crushes them completely

they will lose 2018 and 2020 easy if he does

>shareblue.com
God the ponies were right about this place I don't know if I can take it anymore.

Lock and load
youtube.com/watch?v=4t-fbjCifd0

>shareblue.com