Who's more fucked

Who's more fucked

Eurocucks or Amerimutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8z7vELrotc
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
youtube.com/watch?v=BMqHx9_buus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Euro cucks. At least Americans have guns to defend themselves if shit hits the fan.

ELŐRE A PÁRTÉRT ÉS A MUNKÁSOSZTÁLYÉRT

A KISEMBEREK MAGYARORSZÁGA
NÉPÜNK MAGYARORSZÁGA

TOVÁBB A LENINI ÚTON

A PÁRTTAL, A NÉPPEL EGY AZ UTUNK
A JELSZAVUNK A MUNKA ÉS BÉKE
MI KOMMUNISTA SZÍVVEL INDULUNK
ÉS BENNÜNK A NÉPÜNK REMÉNYE

BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018
BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018
BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018
BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018
BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018
BOTKA2018
>BOTKA2018

RESZKESS, JOBBOLDAL
AZ ÚJ VILÁGREND CSIZMÁJA ELTAPOSSA MAJD A KULÁKOK ÉS A KIZSÁKMÁNYOLÓ TŐKÉSEK RENDSZERÉT

ÚJ, NEMZETEKTŐL MENTES EURÓPÁT

ugyanazabuzi

>identifikációs szám
>d-de ugyanazabuzi!!!! anyu nézd!!!

>személyiigazolványszámokat nem nézi

bp = bUDApEST
KI LÁTTYA???

youtube.com/watch?v=J8z7vELrotc
FIZZESSENEK
FIZZESSENEK
FIZZESSENEK
FIZZESSENEK
FIZZESSENEK

Euro cucks lol

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

>discord
fuck off with your jewish spyware

Americans really don't have anything to worry about. We don't have to deal with the migrant crisis, our culture is intact, and we're the strongest geopolitical state. Americans complaining like they're eurocucks is annoying as fuck.

Euros, Americans are fine because when europe falls all the whites will come to the US

>youtube.com/watch?v=BMqHx9_buus
>"our culture is intact"

Still going to be a africa-mexico nation within fra decades, but yeah.. You will probably get a good BLM-cali culture

I America will be fine but as for Europe I have no idea

Post-Brexit UK

Well our future is that of Brazil. White enclaves surrounded by shitskin hordes. Luckily we have freedom of speech and the right to guns (for now).

And? None of you would dare to pick them up when the time comes. Just big speak.

You really think so? I wouldn't be afraid to. I've gotten into fights to prove a point, and this wouldn't be any different.

Yeah, just my opinion. Your people are literally cheering with africans while tearing down monuments of your forefarhers

Amerimutts fuck subhumans, Eurocucks get their wives and daughters fucked by subhumans