What the hell is wrong with America?

What the hell is wrong with America?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If u think about it we have the best healthcare system by providing it through work instead of giving it to everyone. Thus killing off the parasites

>state a fact
>get called out by "journalists"

So lets say some hardworking productive member of society has a moderate-paying job and insurance then gets laid off after 10 years by no fault of his. Then this guy is bit by a snake and cant afford the ridiculous $140k to treat him for it. We are supposed to just leave him to die?

If he made so little money during those ten years that he cant afford to keep health insurance then yes. He'd have to have been working an entry level position the entire time to be that poor though.
Also a snake bite wont be 140k unless u get bit by a snake from Australia

>""""Alternative facts""""

>We are supposed to just leave him to die?
We never did that, you stupid nigger.

>this black woman agrees with us
>fucking B A S E D /ourgirl/ MAGA #triggeredlibtards
Why should I give one shit

He gets the treatment and defaults on the bill
no one is denied healthcare you fucking idiot

misspoke

Unfortunately she's right.

WTF I LOVE BLACK WOMEN NOW!!

>"scientist in the federal"

Stopped right there. She is a dumb monkey welfare queen who can't make the cut in the private sector

EVERYTHING IS A PRIVILEGE
THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS RIGHTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually providing health insurance through employment is exactly why prices are so expensive.
Your employer gets to deduct taxes by giving you benefits, this artificially raises the demand for healthcare beyond where the free market would have it at, thus making priced more expensive.
In reality, we need tax simplification and to abandon this deduction system so employers stop providing health insurance.

i pay 300 €per month and was maybe 2 or 3 times at the doctor in the last 10 years, meanwhile fattie mc fat can go every week to the doc and pays the same amount

That's the biggest fallacy associated with our health care system. We don't deny health care.

The hospital doesn't fucking prequalify anyone in the fucking emergency room.

She's right.

She's right.

>forcing others to help you live is a right

No, I think it's a right too. How can we say owning a gun is a right and not having the physical strength to wield it is not a right? And healthier people make for a stronger nation.

oh good, because i don't work. pay for my healthcare, thx

she'S correct actually

She's 100% correct. You have no right to someone else's labor.

I don't care if you don't work as there are millions who'll take your place. Remember, unless you fulfill a special function, you're extra.

Anyway, I worded my comment badly. I should have said: How can owning a gun be a right [that causes medical bills btw] and being strong enough to wield it is not a right? My logic is flawless there.

Too bad you don't know what the word "right" means.

The word your feeble mind is looking for is "entitlement." It's more than one syllable so I understand your lack of familiarity with it.

>healthcare is a right
>it's my right to force someone to go to medical school and load themselves down with student loan debt so they can cut my foot off so the diabetes doesn't kill me
>all free of charge to me

Why are leftists so selfish?

>us
Speak for yourself. Third Reich had universal healthcare just like we do now, and it's great.

No, anything that has to do with maintaining bodily functions, is a right. Everyone has a right to be free of cancer.

Why do you want families bankrupt? All we have to do is stop fighting one or two wars and everyone is covered. What are you afraid of?

Thats the direction we are headed to eventually

We are plagued by this concept of personal accountability.

>becoming a doctor
>have to be "forced" to help people

By the logic of some, we should have a sick, debt-filled society and somehow that makes us stronger. :D How can people get ahead in life if they're having to take part-time jobs in their already full schedules?

When the state 'grants' you something it's a privileged. When they come from God they are rights.

you don't work, do you

We want the government to control everything In our lives, corporations are evil corporations control the government.

>35 / 0 / 28 / 2
I work a ton. Yourself? I'm not that young to boot. Yourself?

But it's true. Freedom to choose your healthcare means nothing when you're choosing between seven shades of shit.

Also, see image for further reasoning

She's right.

>health care *is a privilage
Fucking niggerspeak

Found the teenager.

>debt-filled society

Public healthcare is how you get a debt-filled society, tho.

Some people are afraid that the sick may get better and take some of their toys or something.

Found the poor person working min wage for 10 years who then got laid off and bitten by a snake

Close to retirement, and I'm not interested in tacking on an extra 10% to my taxes to pay for everyone's "right" to healthcare.

>Public and private goods are the same thing
>Positive and negative rights are the same thing
Really got the noggin joggin.

>I'm a stupid moron the post
It's a law to treat people in America. Nobody will die. Hell just pay 120 bucks a month for the rest of his life.

>She's 100% correct. You have no right to someone else's labor.

people who believe this should stop using all public services and see how easily they get by

as it should be

It's ok timmy - one day you'll grow up and leave your retardation behind.

wait - you're a yank.
nevermind.

>125626252

She's right...Next you cunts will be screeching about how IRA's and 401K's are a right and not a privilege.....for your feelings, work for what you have bitch!

It doesn't have to be that way. Our Pentagon LOST a TRILLION dollars...right before 9/11.

And besides, many American families are financially devastated when medical emergencies happen, regardless of their large salaries. Yes! I know how expensive it has become. Wake up, we got PHDs in the gutter now for Christ's sake.

In the US, no citizen's rights shall be infringed. That includes doctors that don't HAVE to treat your ungrateful fat ass. Learn to read nigger.

>Everyone has a right to be free of cancer.
They have the right persue any means (that doesn't violate the rights of anyone else) to help prevent or treat cancer. They don't have the "right" to be physically free of cancer or deal with it's effects. You cannot have a forcefully enacted claim of resources or services as a "right" as it logically falls apart when. you try to universalize or if you remove the idea of human action from the equation.

Fuck your feelings*

Why does everyone always conflate heath care with health insurance?

Yes hospitals should provide care for anyone who needs it but why should independent insurance companies provide a safety net for people who choose to make unhealthy choices or have conditions that will be unprofitable for the insurance companies.

>anything that has to do with maintaining bodily functions, is a right.
No, not at all, dipshit. Here's a quick lesson since you lack any education on the subject.

A "right" is your protection from the government.
A "free speech right" means the government can't persecute you for statements you make.
A "right to bear arms" means the government can't prosecute you for owning a firearm.

A "right to healthcare" would mean the government can't throw you in jail if you receive healthcare. AND GUESS WHAT, DUMMY, NO ONE IS BEING THROWN IN JAIL FOR SEEING A DOCTOR.

What you want is for healthcare to be """"""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""". You want your healthcare paid for by other people's taxes. That's not what "right" means. That's what "entitlement" means.

HOLY FUCK LEARN WHAT BASIC WORDS MEAN.

You have no idea how our system works.

The 3rd Reich wasn't full of fucking niggers either. I'm not paying for jamal's STD treatments.

Inb4 no "flawless logic" response

>Having someone take care of you is a right
>Internet access is a right
>Killing my foetus is a right

None of these are rights. Rights should be protections against abuse (universal moral laws), not just a list of demands and entitlements.

If healthcare is a universal right, then it's a universal duty to provide healthcare for each other. In other words, I'm morally bound to provide for other people.
How about no? How about fuck off and leave me alone? Get your slimy hand out of my wallet.

Don't I have the right to choose what I do with my own time, resources and money?

The nigger is right, though

The whole point of a free market is that its mutual, concensual, and beneficial for both parties.
Forcing people to work against their will for the benefit of others is slavery.

>Rod (((Blum)))
>thats right goyim pay for sheniquah's abortion and Jaunita's 8th birth, I mean you like bridges and parks right? hehehe

Gas yourself

>Dont have money
>Get hurt
>others are forced to pay for your bills through taxes

I'm glad you're doing OK too. I really am. (I am not close to retirement.) And taxes do not need to be raised as the military literally is stealing our wealth.

Do you have any idea how much money goes missing? Like I said, immediately before 9/11, the media reported that the Pentagon "lost" a trillion bucks. Ponder that fact.

I want to choke this feelings based stupid woman. A 62 year old man's health insurance is morbidly expensive and getting worse because he's paying for services FOR HIM that he will not use, like maternity care. If she wants to buy maternity care, SHE SHOULD BUY IT FOR HERSELF. The fucking goal is to make health insurance not cost as much.

Having a right to something doesn't even mean you get it for free though.

who is forced to work? are the people who pave the roads you drive on every day forced to work?

why are you entitled to the benefits someone who pays more tax dollars than you receives? if you aren't entitled to someone else's labor, why do you feel the right to use any public services at all since there are people who pay ten times, or a hundred times more than you do? aren't you the leech? what gives you the right to participate in society, leeching off of the wealthy?

i would suggest you stop using all public services immediately, because you obviously aren't the one paying for them. you have no right.

You have a right to use the Internet and have free speech, yet your right to be healthy enough to exercise those freedoms shall be ignored and neglected? :|

She's correct. I don't have a right to someone else's equipment, time or expertise. If I want those things I have to pay for them.

Why do they want free healthcare if it's so necessary to life but they don't ask for free food/water?

>>becoming a doctor
>>have to be "forced" to help people

>be the smartest kid in every school you go to
>spend 12 years in medical school
>go $250,000 into student loan debt
>time to be a doctor
>HEY, TREAT THE SICK FOR FREE NOW, BECAUSE WE OWN YOU, DUMB GOY
How about no.

Make medical school free, make malpractice lawsuits go away, and make hospitals actually nice places to work, and then come back to me.

>Privilege
>Not a right

Taking care of the weaker elements in society is a priority. I'm not talking about Fat Ass McGee2988 or LeFoodStampisha McJones, rather the poor, sick, elderly, orphans, and retarded. Current healthcare system now (and in the foreseeable future) is too Jewish in order to be fixed, and it's currently in the mode of "fuck you I have mine goy" which is very unChristian.

Healthcare costs in the US are insane, pharma industry lobbying is at play. He won't be refused at a hospital/emergency room mind you, but on how he will pay, it'll probably take him years.

This.

If you come in to the ER as a homeless bum because you're feeling dizzy or you're arm got chopped off and you're bleeding out, the hospital will not turn you away even if it's BLATANTLY obvious that you won't be able to pay.

If anything, homeless people abuse it the most.

>same homeless people come by every day to our ER complaining of "dizziness" or "coughing", abusing the fact we can't turn anyone away to get a free bed for a couple hours and the free bus token
>they always try to complain and ask for more bus tokens, but we never cave no matter what
>meanwhile there's legit sick people waiting for those beds to free up

On the other side of the spectrum:
>uninsured patient comes into ER unconscious, possibly dying
>hospital takes them in, saves them, sends them on their way with a bill to come later
>bill is something like $20,000 because they are uninsured, they call in and ask what the fuck is this bill
>"I'M NOT PAYING THAT BILL. I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR SERVICES OR FOR YOU TO SAVE ME."

It's a tough life

t. Hopsital Employee

Give it time.

food can't bankrupt you, you mongoloid retard.

use your fucking brain before you hit the submit next time.

>non-sequitur
>unrelated idioms

doctors don't get paid?

there aren't private practices in countries with single payer?

you didn't really think this post through, did you?

Oh owning a gun is a right? How about the government provides me with a firearm free of charge then. Seems to make since with your (((logic)))

A public servants entire job is to do their job for the benefit of others. Not all jobs are public service jobs but you want them all to be. That is the difference. Our taxes pay for public service jobs. Our taxes do NOT pay for any other kind of job. Any job our taxes pay for is a service we paid for. If you didn't pay for it directly then you do not have the right to demand that service.

I realize they're shills. Thanks.

If I give 20% of my income to the state, and I work 5 days a week, then for one day a week, I am a slave to the state.

Whether the state gets $10 or $10m from me, I'm still a slave.

Government needs to provide everyone with property so that we can be protected from quartering troops on it (3rd amendment)

All the subhumans already get free food and water

you know I was calling you a shill you slimy single-payer jewfuck

she's right

But the argument is that "it's necessary for life" so therefore it should be provided by the government.

>Why should independent insurance companies provide a safety net for people who choose to make unhealthy choices or have conditions that will be unprofitable for the insurance companies.

Because commodifying healthcare treatment is fucking disgusting. By law you have to have some kind of health insurance, insurance companies rake it billions a year from people who never utilize it yet throw a fucking fit whenever they need to pay out. A trip to the hospital should not be financially devastating. A fucking ambulance ride costs a thousand dollar.

How about we go with your idea, but we make speech cost money. I think we can shut those up with the worst ideas and take care of several more problems at once.
I like the way you think. :D

govenment is only meant to protect you from the chaos of warring peoples, not provide healthcare

Read Leviathan before you talk about politics please

>Expecting supermodels to accurately communicate federal healthcare policy negotiations

Healthcare is not A RIGHT!!!
You know why? Because SO MANY things can determine your healthcare including your behaviour, it is immoral to claim that others have to pay for it.
You know what also people need EVEN MORE EVERY DAY? FOOD.
Is food human right? Do you get food from others every day? Why stop there?
Add education, housing, gym, fun, entertainment etc....
Pay a fucking insurance. Insure your health .

I have the right to persue internet access which I can by paying for it. Freedom of speech is a right because I can physically open my mouth at anytime and say whatever I want. The only way that can be violated is to be physically forced or threatened of force.

There is no one actively stopping anyone from persuing health care by any legitimate means. But resources and services come at a cost so if you want it, you pay for it.

No you have the right to pay for healthcare. No one has the right to demand someone work for them for free. The only way you could demand healthcare is if the entire healthcare industry was run by the government and it was paid for by your taxes. But to do this would be a huge undertaking and would destabilize our economy for decades.

>what the hell is wrong with america

RUSSIAN NARRATIVE FABRICATED BY CLINTON FOUNDATION 24 HOURS AFTER LOSS

WIKILEAKS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720

WE WANT ALL DEMOCRATS TO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS TREASON!

I pay my taxes, and i work a fulltime job. Dont tell me that i dont do my part.
Also, implying that i live off of public services. I pay for my water to my home, my internet, my power, as well as my taxes. In fact, i overpay my taxes so that i get a nice return at the end of the fiscal year.

I fail to see what your argument is here, as i pay for everything that i use, and every service i engage with is also paid for out of my pocket, and the job is willingly carried out by someone who agrees to do the job and be to compensated. However, thats between them and their employer.

The workers who paved the roads were hired after they expressed interest in working, bargained for pay, and were thus compensated after the work was finished.

Your argument is stupid, and you are stupid.

You might as well start doing stupid stunts then