Poland MUST accept 1 million refugees in 2017

It is an ultimatum. Otherwise, it will be WAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WN9cJhuDJhk
youtube.com/watch?v=2h9zNR2NA4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=WN9cJhuDJhk

They must have some special bonus from Soros for every country they poison.

>change meaning of refugees
>takes in remaining ethnic Germans, Swedes, Greeks, and anglo kikes.
>reinstates White ethnostates with Hungary
>EU attacks
>US defends ethnostates based on NATO treaties
Checkmate kikes.

You're going down POOLAND

Send them to:
Gdańsk
Wrocław
Poznań
Warsaw

very progressive Europeans live there!

>Gdańsk
>shitting up Danzig even more
fucking delet

>Germany invades poland
Don't you all hate reruns?

Poor Macron, he probably actually literally believes he can 49.3 other countries.

give me a source you cunt

Fuck off you goat fucker loving french faggots

Man, fuck Poland and Hungary. They leech the most money within the EU, while contributing the least, AND being the most ungrateful on top of that? Fucking disgusting. They embodiment the NEET speech Sup Forums poster in the form of countries.

Just halt all EU aid to Poland. They depend on it, they wouldn't last a month without it. Afterwards they'll be begging to take as many refugees as the EU can throw at them.

Feels good to have left that shitshow tbqh.

Everything west and east of catholic parts of Poland is shit desu. To me this is the only valuable region in Europe

Awww Hans, like you wouldn't shit up Danzig even more yourself

>Feels good to have left that shitshow
but you're still in a shitshow called the UK user

Also Poland and Ireland shall and will stop dumping.

I will stand behind Poland because if they are cucked we are next. You frogfuckers should watch out because at first I will bash the shitskins in Poland but if you continue I have enough knowledge to devastate your landmarks and people more than the average goatfucker that shoots up your people.

how about we'll send you forks instead??

they are scared to do that because the US and China want to invest there.

European gibs are actually preventing/protecting Europe's right to dominate Poland.

If they cancel them, Donald Trump will be making a surprise trip to Poland on business. Europe knows that.

They must keep Poland under wraps for at least the next 4 years. Otherwise they might accidentally strengthen a right wing movement by allow those people to make connections.

Oh man even if Polish government were to allow that many you can beat your ass the polish people wont have it and will make life a nightmare for refugees.

Pretty sure there's no current agreements in the Union to legalize ethnic deportation.

Seriously, how many fucking refugees are there? It's a finite amount.

Fuck off, don't let them bully you Poland, leave whilst you still can, we will help you!

100% correct

Made my day.

>tfw macron pushes eastern europe to the edge and triggers slavo-fascist rebellion

Praise Odin.

LOL, Poland has taken in millions of Ukranian refugees, what they want is for Poland to take African / Muslim soldier rapefugees

If the EU fucks with us we will send them our 2-3M Refugee Ukrainians, have fun with holhols

Shit... This isn't a bad idea at all.

>but you're still in a shitshow called the UK user
That's why we have so many of you Poland to get down and dirty to cleaning the shit from our toilets.

It is a finite amount...but so is the European social net. A sea of immigrants has a higher chance of prevailing over the ship of the EU.

If refugees are so good for Europe, like we are always told, wouldn't France and Germany want as many as possible? Why do they care if Poland takes some, thay means more for them.

Just threaten to leave. The EU can't take more countries threatening to leave.

Germany learned that individual countries of EU must be weakened/cucked in order to to fully control it.

Britain got out just in time.
Poland/Cze must open up its anus otherwise it will be fucked financially instead.
RIP

>LOL, Poland has taken in millions of Ukranian refugees

Proofs? The following countries claim they have takin in millions of Ukrainians.
>Poland
>Romania
>Hungary
>Russia
>B
>E
>L
>A
>R
>U
>S

serves germany and france right for being such cuks.

if someones a cuck, might as well cuck them.

>poland forced to take refugees
>polish people burn the refugees out, attack them in the streets
>refugees refuse to go to poland
Problem sorted.

living in england and bitching about white poland.
have some dignity

No, no more Polish death camps; we've had enough.

That's what happened to the few that went there desu. Here aswell and Serbia. We slavs are like niggurs of the western world just without being black.

Germany and France are the enemy of the Western World and Civilization as we know it.

A shitshow that funnily enough 90% of Polish people are desparate to be a part of.

Seriously, when will Poland and the Polish people stop leeching off of others and stand on their own two feet?

And no, don't give me all that "BUT MUH COMMUNISM" and "MUH BRITISH BETRAYAL, YOU OWE US BRITAIN". Jesus Christ, what are we supposed to do? Make miracles happen when we're exhausted by fighting a war you lot didn't last 5 minutes in, just because Poland isn't able to look after itself?

I swear to god Polish people are eternal welfare queens. Poland is the embodiment of welfare dependecy, you people will never attempt to be self sufficient.

war?
with what army?
hahahahahaha

War from who? Germany? With what army?

The white helmet army that the EU has been assembling quietly.

wawawawaa

words don't change reality "lads"

Most of the polish diaspora who went there are typical hedonistic ploteriat, who have no roots and aren't catholic, just like the rest of the UK

You have trotskyists running your country and muslims in alliance with them. Just what are you trying to convince me to? Your country is a future mess

>ploteriat
I meant proletariat obviously

>future mess
>future

>arabs/mudslims
>fighting
they hear a single rifle fire and run away again

I'd rather live in a poor but white country than a muslims infested shithole, which every country turns into when they start taking in millions of "refugees". Good luck to Poland, don't bend your neck!

>It's a finite amount.
Wrong. That is why you don't know the number and no one can tell you the number, because the amount is infinite.

If poland falls the EU is truly lost forever.

> Germans
> Frenchs
> Fighting a war in 2017

Are they gonna attack us with baguettes and dildos?

Oh I've got dignity, I'm not the one from a country that's so pathetic that they have to depend on aid to have a half decent stand of living, such as the Czech republic.

What's even more pathetic is how all of you leech EU countries are so bitter about Brexit because you all know that in the long run, it will mean less aid for you all.

You wouldn't even admit to that though, you'll come up with some bullshit about how it was a bad economic choice for us or something, or how we won't get as many of your oh so 'based' immigrants. 90% of immigrants are scum, whether they're black, white, Cuban or Asian. The ones from dirt poor eastern Europe are just as scummy as those from Asia or Africa, you're no better or worse than them.

But whatever, keep talking shit m8, just remember that pretty soon you aren't going to have such a great setup with the EU.

The upside to Macron winning is, at least according to the MSM, France and Germany will continue pressuring eastern Europe to accept mass immigration, and everyone will remember how shit the EU is, EU will become shakey and Brexit negotiations will go better.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h9zNR2NA4U

>((((US)))) defending anyone from Kikery

lurk more

>nightmare for refugees.
Wherever a guy from Afghanistan or Somalia is sent there can not be worse than in his home. The problem of refugees is not that they are people of a different culture but that they are people who have nothing to lose.

They are not refugees, but migrant workers.
Actual refugees from Donbass went to Russia or other Ukrainian regions.

We can accept even 6 millions of refugees
>Hans, turn on the ovens

>he actually belives they are "refugees"

Be strong Poland. Poor is better than raped. Best wishes.

>Rework refugee system with the help of the department of defense.
>Agree to accept refugees "in place."
>French officials a bit confused, but see this as a step in the right direction.
>Polish government sends liasons to facilitate to transfer.
>Macron smiles smugly to himself as he has imposed his will on intolerant little Poland. He sits down to unwind with a glass of bull semen and watches some television.
>Polish Army has already conquered Germany in what has been dubbed a refugee relief mission.
>Microns jaw hits the floor.
>Staccato bursts of gunfire rattle outside somewhere in the distance.
>He slams his glass of Malian stern and throws on his jacket.
>Polish humanitarian aid workers capture Macron at gunpoint before he reaches the elevator.

>embrace Western Christianity
>embrace Western culture
>protect the West from Mongols, Ottomans
>get partitioned, ignored when you need assistance and thrown to the Soviets in return
And you wonder why we hate most of you.

Fuck you mate, I made Holidyas in Warsaw, and it was so beautifull. A big city with modern shit and all that isnt chokefull of niggers and mudslimes. A Subway that doesnt want to make me puke.

I loved it so much compared to shitty ass Vienna

Yes but look on it like this. If Poland starts making it a pain for them then they would sooner move to France or Germany away from these problems.

Poland can take up to 6 gorillion.
Settle them next to German border in unguarded refugee camps and in the middle of the night problem magically disappears to become Merkel's problem.

hard to disagree with that logic

Not trying to change anything, I'm merely stating the facts. The Polish people who come to Britain are no different from 90% of the Polish population. I know it, you know and they all know it too.

You can meme about the British government all you want, fact is our governments have obviously been good enough to keep us rich and powerful, the same can hardly be said for any Polish government in all of history.

And can you please not try and avoid the question of how will Poland last without Britains contribution to the EU aid budget?

You can stfu you ginger cunt, Ireland is just as bad as eastern Europe when it comes to leeching. Just wait till Britain is acting like you are when it comes to corporation tax, then we'll see whose country has a future to speak of.

Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up. You reap what you sow. You watched passively when Poland and Czech Republic were attacked by Germany. Watch your mouth filthy colonialist brit. You've yet to pay many sins from the past.

Why doesn't Poland do what we do?

Go to Brussels, say you'll sign anything, we'll take 6 trillion refugees, anything, then go home, and tell everyone you aren't doing shit.
Their bureoucrats are giant cucks, they'll honor their side of the deal and wire the cash, even if you don't do shit

Look at that cuck looking down like a beta bitch. Shame.

mongol invasion was a blessing in disguise

Well they will accept them.
But they'll just die of cold on the streets while polish lolis spit on them.
See, even if they were there, not one of them would get a job.
They would steal, and end being beaten to a pulp in prison, then deported.
You know what? I think we should send all our migrants there.

>send a bunch of nogs and pakis into a violent and xenophobic county that already hates them

>???????

This probably isn't the best option for the darkies

Are we seriously doing this again ?

Based Hung-aryan

What does that say? Google Translate doesn't understand it

>tfw Poland will accept because they would collapse without EU gibs

Top kek the leaf brings the banter

This might not be the place for it but I'm traveling to Poland from the states soon and was wondering if you have any recommendations for shit to see/do?
Do I need to be concerned at all being a murican?

Germany pays a shitton of reparations to isreal why not poland?

Buttmad paki, what else is new.
Daily reminder there's no guarantee that it's a white bong behind that flag.

If the authorities decide to accept them, ordinary people on the ground will not be able to do anything. Yes, if they start beating them and burning their homes, some of them will move to a place where they are quieter, but the majority will remain all the same and their diaspora will become stronger and more united because they will have to stand together and defend themselves.This is how Israel appeared in its time, Kosovo is another example.

FUCK OFF YOU SHITSKINS FUCKING NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEE

I've seen a huge increase in Ukrainians and ukranian license plates in my city (all from Donbass region) and the churka cleaning ladies on my work have been completely replaced by women from Donbass or western Ukraine that are Russian speakers.

They won't accept and EU will keep sending gibs.

They think you can negotiate with gypsies

stay strong hungbros and polbros.
your uncucked stance is an example to those of us who are sinking.
soon you will have to reconquer europe from the niggers, blond or otherwise

Underrated

But people from Warsaw are occidentalists and hate Poland, so they can take their share of muslims if they're so progressive

>how will Poland last without Britains contribution to the EU aid budget?
And how will Europe last when China's financial market crashes due to real estate bubble?

>our governments have obviously been good enough to keep us rich and powerful
Your government used you as cattle and sent you proud british cattle to die at the Somme. Now you allow your government to play with your lives by experimenting with multiculturalism. You're rich but for what cost? For not protesting anything your government does

Auschwitz is still there. Bring 'em on in and fire up the ovens.

Fuck it I'm done lets just let Russia loose and let Europe fuck itself about. I can't be fucked with these progressives anymore lets just contain it to Europe and try and salvage what we can. We should conscript the pakis to fight for the EU just so we have some more space for righteous skilled Europeans.

Macron has a thing for older women, he's shaking there from excitement.

Take your 1 million ficki ficki like a good leech. This is one million for just one year, next year it will be 2 million, the year after will be 3 million and so on and so fourth.

Enjoy it Pooland, you thought that money was free? Macron is sucking Merkels big bratwurst like a good bitch and they are both in charge of the EU now, there's no neutral overseer anymore to try and stop this shit, you really are on your own now. You cannot stop it, so lube up and get ready for your enrichment Pytor.

Maybe it was for Russia, in Hungary they left the country in a year, but killed like 25-30% of the population and depopulated huge areas, and not all of those were resettled by Hungarians. Turks were worse though.

You should probably go to Kraków, enough things to see there