This chick is completely unhinged

This chick is completely unhinged.
> Trump derangement syndrome maximum power.
> 289k followers.
> Ripe for the picking.

It would be a shame if she got a "scoop" from some Anonymous source......

> wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/contact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch
youtube.com/watch?v=nHWjHKY4VJc
youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny thing is she keeps going on about "our president", bitch isn't even a burger, shes English

>louise mensch
You know you are batshit when the Daily Beast posts an article about how you're a liberal and your russia conspiracy theories are insane

It's beyond happening, it already happened. Fug

I remember this bitch from Real Time. She said there wouldn't be any political or social effect on the UK if half the population was Muslim. Fucking crazy leftist cunt.

I would love to revel in her embarrassment from a "scoop" troll from Sup Forums Jack Posobiec would pile on and magnify it once expeosed

She brushes up OK. I'd do her up the arse. I mean to help the cause, of course. Ahem.

> makeup
> how to make a bong somewhat attractive

tut tut, user

No Vaseline bitch, this is for Trump!

Let's do this. How can we fuck with this faggot to make her cover ridiculously outrageous fake news?

2. 2 genders. Ah hahahahaha.

Well her husbands chosen, and manages Metallica and RHCP. Could meme them into a white power band?

Bizuuump.

this has potential. Angles?

Lousie "class A drugs messed up my head" Mensch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Mensch

She certainly moves in some interesting circles

>"scoop"
PLURAL, DRUMPF

Barber: How you want you hairline, senpai?
Louise: Star Trek

>the happeneding

Bump

You're onto something here

>RHCP goes shirtless in multiple videos
>this refers to their skinhead beliefs

If you want to fuck with her then it should be something related to Trump. Her Trump Derangement Syndrome makes her susceptible even to ridiculously obvious fake news. The mainstream media might even pick it up and thus maybe even force Trump to retaliate.

Chick is fucking insane
>when the treason is just D O I N G

((()))

No fucking shit. Christ on a cracker. Are you even paying attention?

Heating up

Sounds like you guys are trying to go at it by framing Metallica as a white power band. Which has nothing to do with Trump.

Point out that it was Russians that liberated all the "Holocaust Death Camps"
FAKE NEWS!!

Means to an end. I grew up with Metallica. I'll gladly throw them under the tour bus for a few minutes of lulz

And here I was thinking only the senate could charge the president

not your personal army fag
also, if she has got the goods nothing you can do about it

Only one scoop? Wouldn't it be better if she had two?

I refer you to

She was a rightwing conservative mp

go back to Sup Forums nigger lover

this must have been an old photo ive seen her on recent shoes and she's cracking up her face is 30% botox at this point

also look at this madness, she is 100% serious in trying to pass of this accent its INSANE

youtube.com/watch?v=nHWjHKY4VJc

So far we have
>

nope

NEVER stick your dick in (((crazy)))!

Keep in mind she thinks Paul Ryan and Bernie Sanders are owned by muh Russians, but she lacks any leaks to publish a story.

is she actually Brit or doing the Madonna/Johnny Jep fake accent?

>meme market crash prediction
bump

This is just enough obscure to be believable. Sauce?

The president of America is everyone's president

>chanfags troll the Feds and they buy it
we will never see times like this again

actually brit, she has been on shows recently with her normal accent

check this MORE RECENT video also look at her face, it looks rigid in faces and looks fucked up, she will never get an interview on this show again she made a complete fool of herself talking about her ADHD superpowers which allow her to super focus and see shit no one else can

youtube.com/watch?v=AQgxNHgPpuQ

She was con, then lab under Blair, then con again. Never would call her rw at any point though

What the fuck lol, is this a clipping from some North Korean newspaper?

We need something relative and obscure that has very little verifiable sauce and she will run with it. Maybe even other news outlets pick up on it. Let it run it's course and see what sprouts. Then we get Infowarfags and Jack Posobiec fags to pile on exposing their stupidity

look, she has to say these things, because it's the only hope left for them. people will catch on within a year or two.

>these dumfucks have never heard of the trump dossier and think it involves anime, which was a fail Sup Forums effort to discredit the original document
lurk you fucking freaks

I like these angles. it discredits her and trolls at the same time. It could even make Metallica make an official statement. Which we pile on even further

It was a troll doc from pissgate, funniest thing you ever read, had trump staying in a Russian hotel, and pissing on the bed in the suite the Obamas were due to stay in...

Metallica white power. Tie it back to the manager of the wife. Louise Mensche. They could both be fired AND cause media and the band the respond. I like where this is headed. Potential on the horizon

Metallica also happens to be on tour so it's relevant

this is the steele and/or mcmuffin dossier isn't it, just have that at the minute, sorry

indeed they are on tour. Media relevance

Wrong.

its true, tfw is why I'm behind this idea desu

GET IN HERE REEEEEEEE

>this is what Americans unironically believe

Sad!

So is pretty much the Left's Orly Taitz?

Orly Taitz was never as popular.

Nah, she's American now just like James Corden, John Oliver, & Piers Morgan

Focus faggots. Metallica is the new symbol for White Power. How do we kick this off?

Kill 'em all (niggers)

I'm gonna fuck this crazy chick because she has to be incredible in bed. Thinking of reaching out to her with a scoop to get things started

Any candid images of metallica members /logos with white power symbology?

fuck off newfag

B-but th-thats the best sex

on topic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

something like an old molotok.ru (ebay) account could be usefull right now.

Wtf are you on about

Claim Metallicas 1984 release of Ride the Lightning was centered around endorsing and Nazism. Lightning = Pin worn by SS = Nazi sympathizers

Is she some random jew who thinks she can file an indictment against the president for fun?

does she have her proper visa? perhaps she needs to GO BACK

Link?

Winrar. Top fucking kek. We need memes and back story to back it up.

Bump

This

yeah she's a qt
she has a thing for farage aswell, hope he smashes her and puts her on the trump train

> tldr
Metallica is the new symbol and hidden meaning of white power.
See We need memes and back story. Start digging

This is it faggots. Op Nazitallica. Troll alternative media in to believing that Metallica is white power. Maintstream picks it up. Keks insue. We have the potential to cancel tours, ruin reputations, and make headlines. We need memes

Op Nazitellica engaged.

Trump is already indicted? That happened when? Yesterday? Is CNN on the story yet?

She claims to be right wing for what it's worth. But she's always retweeting psycho leftists and unbalanced democrats, so who know where she stands.

It's literally fake news.

No shit faggot. Get on board

>Louise Mensch
>Mensch

anyone seen the Futurama episode with Private Hew Man ?

Context?

She browses here, when she ran Heat Street a lot of the content was lifted - "Look what Sup Forums is doing NOW!" etc

> Mensch
> Ubermensch

Should Sup Forums support her?

GOD DAMMIT FOCUS NIGGERS
SEE

The original document was almost as absurd desu