Why are Somalis so odd looking?

Why are Somalis so odd looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/98n1IbWJhYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but they (and Ethiopians) are the only Black babes I'm attracted to...

because they are niggers, wich means they're subhuman

Its the big forehead and bulging eyes. It looks like their head is about to explode.

But in a hot way.

People from the Horn of Africa are an odd mix of black, Arab, and white.

In short: nigger jews.

Degenerate

They trigger the uncanny valley effect. They look sort of human, which makes your brain worried. Whereas other africans look different enough that your brain doesn't think they are trying to imitate humans.

because they have a shitton of arab genes

Where did you get the white from?

Gonna need less edge on that.jpg

Such a sentence coming from a gipsy..

Bet she has sweet vag.

Somalis and Ethiopians have a Caucasoid skull shape.
They are White.

>white
>black skin

Somalians are fucking alien-tier, with their massive foreheads.

Somalians aren't even sentient.

! psudeo-science alert !

that uns purty.

Inbreeding. Also aids.

If a turk isnt white how would an Ethiopian be? Did we forget the 1 drop rule. Might as well call all the niggs in america white.

Because they're half black / half arab.
It's a very ugly combination btw.

Jesus, I forgot it was from this meme. Same species, my arse.

Turks have a Mongoloid skull shape. Ethiopians have a Caucasoid skull shape, while other niggs in Africa have a Negroid or Capoid skull shape.

Ethiopians are pretty based too. The only country in Africa that did not get cucked by Europeans, and has pretty existed since the beginning of time. They are Christians, have nice food, Amharic has a cool looking runes, and they are friendly people.
Somalis would be the same if they were not mudslimes.

Wait arent you guys also half arab, I read they cucked you got like 600 years.

I'd give her a mulatto child

>AIDS
>Somalis
You're talking about the diaspora, right?
The older generation, especially the ones in Somalia, are super conservative and religious, so there's no way AIDS can run rampant like it does in the rest of Africa.

I would ťbh

They look like bug people

And then you get a son like this.

kek
Gypsy calling other people subhuman

> 1 drop rule.
> Might as well call all the niggs in america white
Hang yourself nigger

I'd fuck it
Sue me

a good friend of mine looks exactly like this exept for being white and blond.

I mean that's like a 1/2,000,000 chance to be a well nourished and good looking Somali woman.

i guess semitic facial features + nigger skin color

Just a very odd looking race.

They look fine. IDK wtf your logic would be. They're clearly more evolved than your typical aboriginal/negroid type. This woman is attractive, she is at least above average - you live in USA so don't pretend like most of the whites you see aren't ham headed and overweight.

literal subspecies

no way she isnt atleast half black

true

Somali men always look like someone just played a trick on them

Can I just say wtf is wrong with their men?

fuck fàm, not breed

Alot of the women look like that.
The men are a different case.

Somalians aren't white or Caucasian you dunderheads, they and other East Africans just seperated very early on in human evolution as a group from the rest of Africans. They're still 100% Negroid, as evidenced by their subretard IQs and disgusting body proportions.

Because they have (very) dark skin but Semitic/Caucasoid looking facial features.

Somalis are absolute SCUM. I went to high school here in Toronto at a school that was 20% Somali. They are SCUM. Contribute nothing. They are worst off all immigrants, by far. SCUM!

the arab gene is strong with this one

The only guy with a brain here. Are they worse than pakis in England?

Weird. I was always under the impression they were some of the best Africans. What makes you say that?

Ethiopians are predominantly Negroid

Because they are a mixture of Niggers, and Arabs. That is why they have the skinny faces. They have double degeneracy.

They are all "gangsters." They are violent. They can't speak properly. They only hang out in their somali groups as everyone hates them and they think they are strong together. They think they are tough. They are dirty subhumans. Their women are hideous hijab wearing fucks. They literally smell like ass. They have watermelon heads. They litter. They contribute nothing. They are all on welfare or in jail. They are PATHETIC!!!!!!

she's beautiful user what you going on about?

Somali girls are 11/10

Somali guys... well... what happened there.

>Somalis
>White

YOU

KNOW

NOTHING

Beeecuzzz they jaw, cranial, cheeckbones, nasal and eye brow ridge are pretty Caucasian

they're 3/4 anglo saxon.

Found the jew

Some Ethiopians are cute

FUUGG. Look at her instagram, would fucking bleach

>an oval and a sphere gave sort of the same shape, they are both circular

True that

KYS

Oh man, they sound based as fuck. Let's bring literally every single one of them here.
t. A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, God.

>Tfw to inteligente not too rape

Is that mold growing on her tongue?

Are you trying to imply I'm advocating for more Somalis into the country?
I know people like to shitpost about leafs, but come on, at least try to do it properly.

youtu.be/98n1IbWJhYU

muh dik
is that somali tv?

>people known for raping women in the streets
>conservative
Where are muh judeo-christian principles? Kek. I would not consider subhumans known for being pirates and jihadis as conservative, Iran in 70s was more of a close call

>muh dick
The death of white people

>tfw too intelligent for civilisation

Oh gawd aquafresh! Anothah hittah!

>All of these degenerates wanting to fuck this

nu/pol/ is atrocious.

raped by arabs

somali=nigger+arab

i feel like all women have big foreheads.
Maybe it's because they always pull their hair back idk.

bigger target to shoot your load.

most of the rapebabys left with the rest of them in the reconquista but desu i think some percentage of the population is some how a rape baby, yet not as much as black/white population ratio in USA

Massive inbreeding

I know why Moses fell for one

Not enough of them over here yet to really make their mark as much as Pakis have, but they somehow manage to be stupider, uglier and lazier than your average Paki.

looks like she just ate a blue-razzberry slurpee

I fucked a somalian once.

>mfw cumming in tight somali haram pucci

GOD I HATE THIS STUPID DR SEUS CHARACTER LOOKING BITCH. SHE GETS POSTED ALL THE FUUUUUCKING TIIIIIIIIME

was she cut?

Kek they all look like this guy

Weird as hell

i dont know why but i believe you

i dunno lad 800 years is a long time, the further south you go in spain the more arab people look, must have a reason m8

kek, so true

Well I have never seen a black person in real life so that's why she is soo weird too look at.

that is an odd look for a somali, because ours sure as hell don't look like that

Not even cooning, I'm well aware of our horrible reputation that won't ever be fixed.
The young Somali folk are insane no matter where you look. From the gangbanging and emulation of rap culture in Canada, to the daylight rapings in Yurop, and back to the pirates and jihadists in Somalia.
The old folks are very conservative, even in Canada, and the idea of having sex outside marriage is reviled. This is what contributes to the fairly low HIV/AIDS rate. That is the point I was trying to make, not claim we're really cool people and need to be imported in droves.

the expulsions were not racial, but religious
people were converting to Islam, not christianity
so the expulsions ended up whitening North Africa.

pre-celtic peoples of Iberia were not Indo-europeans

Celts settled/influenced mostly atlantic/northern/central Iberia.

Iberians and the southern civilizations of the Iberian peninsula were fairly more advanced than Celts/Indo-Europeans

It's not a mental stretch to say most darker people in southern Iberian peninsula were darker before even Indo Europeans set foot on the peninsula.

if you think 800 years of foreign rule is a lot, put it against millenia of native inhabitation.

Decent for being a somali. Good ass though

>No Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Probably because they're a distinct race but we don't see them very often. Imagine how odd East Asians would look if you have never seen them growing up.