Why do liberal memes make so much sense?

why do liberal memes make so much sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Letting a monopolized system backed by government dictate what your healthcare is
>Freedom

Pick one.

They literally don't though. If you are trying to argue that they do you posted a terrible example. Freedom does not equal free stuff.

Sage.

Why does your filename have "shareblue" in it?

because they dumb down complex issues into 5 year old speak

>Freedom is paying for other peoples healthcare
Oh and Swedens "fantastic healthcare" has gotten longer and longer wait times since the immigration crisis.

Why not freedom to own people? Why not freedom to murder? Why not freedom to steal? Why not freedom to enter a country illegally? Why not freedom to beat your wife? Why not freedom to have sex with kids? Stupid Republicans.

they arent even trying anymore

What is universal healthcare?
Like healthcare for alien lifeforms?

What about my right as a doctor to refuse sick goy.. I mean patients!
Oy vey this is literally slavery even though I make six figures.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

Hello again, faggot. Bye again, faggot.

The freedom to not having to pay for others

"freedom" is forcing people to work in medicine and treat other people?

Stop using Froppy for your shit memes, Leaf

>Liberal claim to believe in freedom
>but they don't believe in freedom to not have Healthcare

>forcing someone to buy your shit is freedom
Okay...

>freedum to

Kek

It's not surprising that leftists do not understand what the word freedom means, considering their ideology is the primary enemy of freedom in the world today.

REPUBS BELIEVE IN FREEDOM BUT THEY DON'T SUPPORT MY FREEDOM TO KIDNAP WOMEN AND FORCE THEM INTO MY SEX HAREM

FUCKING BIGOTS

Because you're a Canadian, an economic illiterate, and an intellectually disingenuous individual.

Who's going to pay all those people to provide free gibs to an endless torrent of hooting nignogs and salt-stained spics wanting free painkillers because "muh arm feel funny..."

ibigratizion is freduns.
>btw not having freedon to not suport
asperg cancerogenous inducing vacines.
pleb

>freedom to have government mandate your medical coverage and the taxes you must pay accordingly

Whoa, my almonds have been activated. Why are liberal memes so darn intelligent. If I become liberal can I be a genius too?

Silly goose only Niggers and Jews believe everything is free .

>Being forced to pay for other people's healthcare
>Freedom
>Leaf
When will Sup Forums address the Canadian issue once and for all?

Are there still people here haven't seen this moron's laughably blatant shill threads? "Salvia officinalis" goes in all fields

>1 post by this ID
What are they sliding?

CHECKOUT THIS LIBERAL MEME OP!!!

RUSSIAN NARRATIVE FABRICATED BY CLINTON FOUNDATION 24 HOURS AFTER LOSS

WIKILEAKS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/862801658132254720

WE WANT ALL DEMOCRATS TO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS TREASON!

LIBERALS LEAVE TSUYU ALONE.

besides dicks they are sliding the fact that donald trump colludes with russia dossier was fabricated, by clinton foundation associates.

Nobodies stopping you from downloading a textbook and giving yourself surgery for free.

>freedom _to_ something
confirmed for troglodites who can't into freedoms, rights, or liberties

>freedom to get free shit
Gets me every time

because he did it to LARP so he can post fake shit on reddit for upboats

fucking tired of this faggotry

>"Freedom" to a positive right
I don't fucking think so. Positive rights are privileges, not freedoms. Freedoms are negative rights

You're conflating the freedom to partake in something to being that the government should force/ration something for everyone.

The second amendment guarantees the right to bear arms for Americans. It does not mean the government (or any private business) must provide you firearms and ammunition as you request it. It merely makes it that (unless you're a felon) you can pursue the ability to acquire firearms if you desire to.

As such you can't force anyone not to partake in acquiring healthcare as they need to, however do prepare for their to be hurdles in acquiring the services and products related to that healthcare. As there are inherent costs to nearly everything. As Universal Healthcare is putting a gun to the head of the medical staff to ensure you get medical care as they can get to you.

What? You are free to purchase an healtcare.

Only a fucking leaf would think that "Freedom" means getting handed free shit.

Awful example. Liberals have the worst memes.

>freedom "to" universal healthcare
>liberal memes make so much sense

Kys you dyslexic leaf

Because you are a Jew.

>freedom to universal healthcare

wtf does that even mean?

Should we have freedom to universal pussy?

wtf i love the FBI and CIA now

what does health care have to do with tsu-chan?

>Freedom to have positive rights
Kys

bump