I've heard a bunch of middle schoolers laugh about the AfD, comparing it with Erdogan

I've heard a bunch of middle schoolers laugh about the AfD, comparing it with Erdogan.

>Middle schoolers
>Caring about their opinions
You went wrong their Hans, sort yourself out and clean up your room. Then, go and beat up the middle schoolers.

>Middle Schoolers
>Knowing who Erdogan is

Oh wait forgot to check your flag.

What do middle schoolers think about America, Frederick?

"How can they vote for Donald Trump? He's a racist!"

Middle school must be like 90% turks now.

How do middle schoolers even learn about political news?

Do they read newspapers, or do they use new social media cool hip InstaTwitterFacebook?

They mainly go with the trend and cry about the same things all the adults cry about. My younger brother told me a girl in his class had a mental breakdown after she heard that trump got elected, which I dont understand at all.

Wait, what age group is middle school? Like 12 to 15? If it's somewhere around that they probably hear about it from parents, (((social media))) and (((teachers))).

But how do they know what the adult trends are? They're 11 - 14.

If Turks compare someone to Erdogan, that's actually a compliment.

I think that kids that age should be watching cartoons and playing sports outside, not worrying about political trends

Adults are really loud around here, they keep throwing thier opinions around. They basicly shit on everything 24/7 to make themselves look better

They consume the media and get indoctrinated by teachers. When I went to school more than 10 years ago, our geography and history classes were only about (((man made))) climate change and how great the EU is.

When I was in high school (15 - 18 years old), I learned about how wonderful the EU is. Merkel made the Euro and she made the Economic Miracle.

I think we all should thank Angela for that. That was a very good thing

AFD is controlled opposition, the leader of it is litterally a former banker lesbo. Wake up, Göring.

Hire some Muslims to beat and rape the fuck out of them, that'll learn those little bastards.

kek

Stupid kids, if germany doesn't elect AfD, it will be ruled by people like Erdogan in 50 years

>this
Youthful ignorance is pleasant and harmless, let it last as long as it can

Look... they are right.
It all starts with populism or religion or Nationalism and before you knew it people are being called traitors left and right.Why? Because they disagree with that party.
So do you want to be called a traitor German?
Because I know sooner or later you will disagree with their policies.

At least they are redpilled on erdogan

They aren't wrong to make the comparison. Populism and nationalism take ugly turns.

>be german
>eavesdrop on middle schoolers
>report it to internet.

thx, Ahmed

Nationalism and populism are r donald tier cancer for liberals
What we need is a fine authoritarian traditionalist force, not a party literally led by short haired businesswoman scamming angry youth for votes

I don't believe one can compare the political culture in Turkey with that of Germany. We're polar opposites, the Germans are totally secular and anti-nationalist.

Don't forget how they taught us, that globalisation is awesome n shiet yo.