How did this:

How did this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IECbRle8i_c

Turn into this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eC-F_VZ2T1c

What did (((Hollywood))) do to this poor girl? And yes, this is a highly political topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1.) Literally who
2.) Promiscuity will lead to downfall of your mind, personality and overall character within several years at most, fucking roastie losers

Protip: men want to marry a virgin rather than a roastie hooker like you for a trillion reasons, more than your small & unwrinkled woman brain can think of.

Mods banned me again, perma banned this time, if.you dont let people talk about fucked up shit, you are just accelerating the chaos

That bitch should shove a leg up her ass

she got the miley cyrus treatment. music industry is full of pedos

By the horrible, cruel process we call ``aging''.

>posting pictute from shit series
Kill yourself for having such horrible taste and being a bad person.

She just has swedish hippy boomer parents

Estrogen in your water/processed food etc

also post more of her feet

In the grand scheme of things OP, that really isn't that bad

I just kek'd at the affirmative actions blacks who were put there to fit Swedish diversity guidelines, when no one wants to see that shit

>behaving like a wild nigger = aging

Something is seriously wrong with that girl.

ding ding ding!

It's what happens when people that don't have talent keep making music after they're all grown up and it gets advertised and pushed by a bunch of hollywood record pimps.
if it was based on talent she never would have made it. they just want as many blonde white chicks they can parade around in a fucking thong as they can get to show other blonde white girls how to behave through conditioning.
if people would take more care in what their children do these days this kind of whore wouldn't exist.

white girls love black dick. get over it.

lol this

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

Zara?

>I don't understand how blood pressure works
The whole "GIRLS IF A MAN EVER SAYS A CONDOM IS TOO SMALL, JUST REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!!!" shit is retarded because that squeezes all the fucking blood out of your dick.

BBC detected

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM

link to video

Is that the girl who one christmas told Swedes to not buy christmas gift to their kids and instead donate it to poor people in Africa?

And the same christmas she celebrated it abroad in the Havanas, fucking rich bitch complaining about "our privilege".

nigger music produced by jews is really getting on my nerves

this /thread let the attention whores get raped by dj-jew they are not part of the white race anymore anyways

Sex sells

the hollywood jew is responsible for this

and she probably got sexually assaulted by dirty old jews

Even when she was a child she was singing about the typical imma do whatever i want song on that show. Music affects people some more than others.