Brit/pol/: National Treasure Edition

>Tories set out their stall on workers' rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/workers-get-year-leave-care-elderly-relatives-tory-government/

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems

>'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39910293

>Thornberry swears on live TV
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/emily-thornberry-turns-air-blue-accuses-sir-michael-fallon-talking/

>Tories plan to build more council houses
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39911569

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39920394
youtube.com/watch?v=t4T6ug1rfrE
bibleemoji.com
independent.co.uk/news/labour-candidate-heather-peto-sleeping-beauty-syndrome-rutland-and-melton-pledges-fight-rare-a7730041.html
exhentai.org/g/1062734/1d323255c7/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Britain
uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-corbyn-trolls-theresa-may-first-facebook-live-video-145719012.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KadIp_luKqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He deserves a knighthood!

may

DUDE WAYULS LMAO

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39920394

Stfu disgusting bigot

Mummy

Can I join the Conservatives even though I have a criminal record?

What shall I watch lads?
>Kingdom of Heaven
>The Hunt
>Gangs of New York

Reminder that universal suffrage was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4T6ug1rfrE

>something happens
>everyone stands there filming

What is wrong with people?

Stephen Frys purple bulb

You can't buy them in the shops

Why is there a cowboy on LBC?

I thought that was a requirement?

Kingdom of Heaven

>workers-get-year-leave-care-elderly-relatives-tory-government
Watch the immigrant scroungers abuse this

Just emailed my parliamentary candidates and asked them to show their support for the re-legalisation of magic mushrooms.

What is this symbol even supposed to be?
Le I'm so edgy I fell for the means and think reactionism and fascism are the same party?

The Hunt, it'll piss you off.

Dumping my Frys

>good evening good evening

mfw that faggot Fry told that he never took a dick in his ass or ever stuck his dick in another man's ass.
Only hands and mouth.

Fucking kike liar

Owen Jones is looking good.

haha

i've only watched gangs of new york, which is a great film. heard good things about the other two though

Heh

Gangs of New York

>you will never correctively rape a lesbian
Amazing how even when struggling with a mental disease the vagina will still self-lubricate and dilate, proving biologically we are supposed to be straight.

Didn't he run off after a poor theatre review once and try to kill himself in a dutch garage?

that episode of black mirror is so fuckin creepy

Stephen fry is adamant he doesn't do anal sex, how true is this lads?

If you watch kingdom of heaven make sure it's the director's cut. Almost completely different films.

>bibleemoji.com

I believe he's tried to do that several times.

Not on himself but that little gold digger gets it daily

There are like 4 instances in his second biography where he runs off after a mental breakdown. So most likely.

Oh god my sides

Speaking of, anyone have the "I'm about to lose my shit!" Own Jones picture?

The only Political Symbol you'll ever need

I honestly think Fry could have gotten more. But you know how Fry loves the pseudo-intellectualism. His lover is a 'comedian'.

>"It looks like the big shit I make you do on my face every night."

Has nige turned into a may/Tory circlejerk?

I don't know, I'll be he's a right nightmare to deal with

How long did it take before Stephen actually began to BELIEVE that he was the characters he always portrays?

Can we have non fry discussion?

You have really captured him in this one. Impressive.

Shy Labour voters, celebrity endorsements and May fucking up will swing it for Corbyn in the last week.

Screencap this post.

comedy road trip documentary with Fry and Hitchens WHEN

That's Shit

>"It looks like the big black dildo I make you wear when I'm getting it up the arse."

Anyone got a picture of the Labour logo but with the rose replaced with the hammer and sickle?

Seeing how there's so many connections to the Communist Party now, especially with someone from there running Corbyn's campaign, surely someone has made this already.

independent.co.uk/news/labour-candidate-heather-peto-sleeping-beauty-syndrome-rutland-and-melton-pledges-fight-rare-a7730041.html

A FUCKING SLEEPING TRANNY IT'S OVER LABOUR ARE FINISHED

>Congratulations Mrs Fry, when's it due?

That's an excellent idea.

Yeah because that worked so well for Hillary didn't it.

>And now representing every black person in the UK, Lenny Henry

Where were you when based Jeremy hijacked online peeping tom Theresa May's facebook live Q&A to again challenge her to face him on TV?

It's so weird to hear people suddenly speaking about "shy Labour voters", when it's been "Shy Tories" for decades.
Either way, it's a problem. People shouldn't be afraid to voice their support for any political party

This Jewish pederast is a National Treasure. I love his witticism on Twitter it's so endearing.

Loudly proclaiming my love for Fry also insulates me from accusations of both anti Semitic and homophobia, whilst also informing my social media friends that I am cultured and artistic and watch old comedies.

FAKE NEWS... it was Belgian

I'm impressed. I didn't think he had the smarts to pull of a sneaky move like that.

lads
exhentai.org/g/1062734/1d323255c7/

>Shy Labour voters

No such thing

>79% white in a European homeland
>More race-mixing than any other part of Europe by far
>Youth bluepilled as fuck (think millennials)
>Blacks everywhere
>Muslims everywhere (moreso than blacks)
>Capital city is literally 45% native (SAD!)

What the fuck is going on with you (((Anglos)))?

Stephen Frys ballbag batting off your chin

I will never not be disgusted by this awful, filthy diddler. Jesus christ. Imagine being that boy's father and that hideous melting pasty pink shrek waddles up to you still reeking of ass juice.

She did win the popular vote.

It's the world we live in. You'll be declared an enemy of the people or a saboteur by the Daily Mail for voicing your opinion.

the Hunt, then Gangs of New York, then Kingdom of Heaven

Kingdom of Heaven uncut version m80

Estrogen in the water, not even trolling

Hi guys

everyone is 2 beings: the subconscious and the conscious

subconscious female wants to be impregnated and produce a spawn

>She did win the people vote = There's more guillable thickos in the cities scared of being socially shunned for not voting left

There's no such thing as Shy Labour voters.

Kingdom of Heaven - directors cut only

I would like to mention that in France racial statistics are banned because according to their constitution race doesn't exist, or at least doesn't matter in any way.

You can be jailed there for racism and anti-Semitism, though. Strange!

>a cold rain falls in the alley
>you can't see anything, just hear whispers of "goooooood mmmmmorning' and feel the leathery bawbag slipping up and down your face
>in the headlights of a passing police cruiser the scrotum is illuminated for a second
>it's tweed

Hammer and sickle taken from
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Britain
I can do a normal one if you want.

Stephen Fry bakes you a cake to remind you of last night

Yeah, only if ur white tho, Blacks and Asians can't be (((Racist)))

No such thing as the truly subconscious, just a lack of introspection and honesty.

By this I mean that the subconscious never has to remain so.

Shy labour is a meme

uk.news.yahoo.com/jeremy-corbyn-trolls-theresa-may-first-facebook-live-video-145719012.html

WHO HAS THE FUCKING FB VIDEO?
I want to see May BTFO, I want to see her blame cannabis for male suicide, I want to see Korbyn troll the hag

yes, i downloaded the director's cut a long time ago. sitting on my external hard drive, i think it's nearly 3 hours long so i'll have to dedicate an evening or afternoon to it

Good smokecsreen user - you're taking hiding your power level to even greater levels of perfidiousness.

What a stupid proposition! There's no such thing as racial bigotry in France!

Cheers lads, prolly just gonna watch the Mrs Browns Boys D'Movie

holy shit i cant stop laughing at these.

top job.

>>in the headlights of a passing police cruiser the scrotum is illuminated for a second
>>it's tweed

Lost 10/10

>I want to see Korbyn troll the hag
youtube.com/watch?v=KadIp_luKqk

Who will endorse him?

The contrarians on Sup Forums go apeshit at it but what the fuck do they know. It's a good watch.

The hunt is by far the best in those

Again, when people who support Corbyn are being designated terrorist sympathisers that hate Britain and wanting a well-funded NHS makes you a loony left nutter i think traditional Labour voters aren't going to be as gung-ho about their support for him.