My smile and optimism: gone

How can any of you guys do this anymore? How can any of you post these threads, have all these arguments, make all these jokes? How do you have so much hope left after seeing the world for what it really is?

Is a world like this really worth fighting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/t8mAJDQ
youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg
trufax.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over; just entertain yourself until the end.

It's coming and we will be replaced by a horde. Your fellow man will not help because they've been mentally disarmed.

Time to brush up on being a crypto-whatever it is you really believe.

Like, I feel so hopeless. We see all this fucked up shit going on every day, and we joke about it, we argue too. Maybe it's a way to cope with how fucked things really are, and maybe I've just lost the fight in me, but I don't understand how any of you can keep fighting anymore. I've forgotten what it meant to have a spirit after seeing all these gore threads, all these injustices in the world, and how I am powerless to stop any of it. It makes me depressed.

So I'm not alone then? Sup Forums is just an act and full of broken men wishing they could do something, but can't?

>How do you have so much hope left after seeing the world for what it really is?
I don't. Honestly I lost all hope after Macaron got elected.
Now I'm just here for the memes.

Cuz God & always carry hope faggot! Stop being such a cuck and do what you can to better the world around you (locally geez, throw out ur tv or something). Protip: the things you can do are pretty minor but they start adding up over time

I could be a complete gloomy Gus, and indeed would be if not for the fact that it is what the jews want.

The faith and hope is what will die last, which is why it is our duty to never let that happen.

Naturally the atheist meme is a major player in destroying society and therefore it is to be avoided like the plague.

You are alone, the rest of us are all bots. You didn't know?

Just waiting to slaughter lefties. Shit happens and you can't fix stupid.

In this world, the optimists have it, not because they are always right, but because they are positive. Even when wrong, they are positive, and that is the way of achievement, correction, improvement, and success. Educated, eyes-open optimism pays; pessimism can only offer the empty consolation of being right.
The one lesson that emerges is the need to keep trying. No miracles. No perfection. No millennium. No apocalypse. We must cultivate a skeptical faith, avoid dogma, listen and watch well, try to clarify and define ends, the better to choose means.

We have to stay strong for the children. With our corpses we will lay down the foundation for a new world.

Ever hear of gallows humor? Only people in true fear for their lives or sanity are actually funny.

I'm just here to laugh at you desu

What you say is only true during normal times when civilization isn't in danger of an actual collapse. Optimism can lead you off a cliff. Think how many people were optimistic about the 1917 revolution in Russia, for example.

that's my secret OP, I'm always hopeless

Lmao this is the sort of autistic drama queen shit then 95% of us lurk here to laugh at

Hahaha you fucking sperg

>Is a world like this really worth fighting for?
understand the loving yourself and your people takes work. everyday you have to consciously try. what motivates me is that there will be a glorious genocide in my lifetime.

>Me so lonely, life so sad, very depressed

k

I'm trying user, but seeing how little difference my kindness does, because of how powerful evil is over good, makes me feel like shit. I don't think any of it adds up, there are too many of us who live good lives, but it never amounts to anything more than fleeting moments of ease and comfort. It never actually stops the real evil, it's just a way to trick yourself into thinking you're making a difference.

No man as small as us can make a difference with a problem this huge, and that's what makes me sad, and angry.

I want to fight the cartel, to wipe them all out.
I want to destroy social marxism
I want to kill ISIS
I want Hillary's head on a pike
Most of all, I want the world to go back to something that isn't... this.
I mist being a kid and not having to have all this weight on my shoulders, shackled on by myself. Is this what it means to have a conscious?

we just had this thread 2 hours ago.
nut up faggot.

>With our corpses we will lay down the foundation for a new world.
>he says, while being a fat fuck just shitposting in front of his computer

fucking morons hahaha
you guys sure love drama

pic is stupid.

Oh I didn't know, I'm just coming back to Sup Forums after taking a break and thinking about all this.

Hope is for the weak

I think he's just saying to use optimism as a tool for self-improvement. I can see the logic with what he's saying.

why? it's true

Anything in particular triggered you?
Don't let the shills get to you -- I know it sucks to know that people will gladly make you feel like shit for coin.

Learn skills that can help you outjew the jew. Learn about cybersecurity, law, politics, different engineerings etc and other such disciplines that can help you control other people and try to gain power over the world or atleast, your country.Become strong to dominate others

Just life I guess. Seeing all these bad things happen in real life, and seeing all the other shit around the world on Sup Forums, it just really hurts my heart.

you know that kids tease each other because it's good -- kind of how cubs, pups, kittens all fight each other and even bite. It hardens you. Take some of the mean banter here that way. We can't be too soft because it will break us.

BEYOND FUCKING MAKING SURE I HAVE TO RENT, AND FEED, i wouldn't be going to work.optimism isn't the word id use, more my ambition is scattered / flattened and rolled.

I am a network engineer by trade, and I've been in the industry for 10+ years now. Been in all sorts of factories, corporations, hospitals, schools (K-12, higher ed) etc...

From what I have seen in all these places, only 10-20% of the population in the USA... ACTUALLY MAKE THE GEARS TURN.... and maintain the civilization that we live in. I'm being serious as a heart attack... the rest of them just CONSUME / EXIST.

If 90% of everyone in the USA went up in smoke, life would still go on without a hiccup if the 10% who make it happen on a daily basis survived the initial event...

You want to know what to live for? live to be a 10%er Learn a trade and skills, and be an expert at something real. learn to fix your own car, grow your own food, build things you need instead of paying out the ass, buy stuff cheap on craigslist and fix it up and use it. fix your own issues without leaning on everyone else as a support system. BE YOUR OWN SUPPORT SYSTEM. BE Jeremiah Johnson. You dont have to trap animals and skin critters, but you can be self reliant in the new tech-wilderness... we are one big solar storm away from the 1800's... prepare for it... because 90% ARENT...

Want to fix the world? BE the 10%.

doing that now, still don't wanna make this fucking shit show of a company, your acting like the bitch neighbour who does everyone else's yard work. you'd be the first to accept state laws.

Life moves on. The next 200 years might be hell followed by 500 years of glorious space colonization. Who knows? Those that fight the righteous fight tip the scales of Good and Evil towards the good and that echos across time. I have kids, a wife, I intend to keep trying. We all have our faults and stumble, but if you keep your image of goodly perfection in your mind and work towards it you can keep stacking the scales in your favor.

Nope.

Yeah, I've learned to have a thicker skin working at my job. It's made me numb to a lot of shit, but In don't know if that's really a good thing.

Chin up Ivan, don't let the nihilist-jew get to you.

Prepare for the worst, user. And God bless you.

Laugh and roll with the punches.

as opposed to what acting whacky and hysterical when your called a bad name, shit it even feels better that you typed your not a complete wussy.

I stopped caring about other people besides myself.

Have fun assholes. I know I am!

>seeing logic in blind emotional positivity
Nigga wut

Because I feel my empathy fading, I feel myself being consumed by not giving a shit anymore. I am conflicted with wanting to save the world and condemn it, and it's only getting worse as I get older. Is this why a lot of people become assholes, because they've had their reality shatter so hard that they give up and throw in the towel, and fight for them and theirs? I'm just really lost with all this, so many conflicted ideas and feelings. There is a lot of good advice in this thread though, and that only makes me more confused as I'm trying to take it all in.

This thread is a demoralisation thread.
The sole purpose is to make you give up fighting.
An enemy that doesn't fight is a beaten enemy.

This is the only way the jew can win against you.

if you're into alt-right/kekistan stuff and natsoc shit, and would be interested in joining our chat server of asinine discussions and image posting with a regular crowd, come check out my discord, Praise Kek.

discord.gg/t8mAJDQ

That's why you do fight. You don't fight to preserve what the world is, you fight to make it what you want it to be. Otherwise you wouldn't be fighting at all you would just accept it like the cuck goys do because they think siding with the (((establishment))) makes them rebellious anti-establishmentarianists because the (((BBC))) tells them they are.

I actually have been feeling pretty nihilistic since 20yo (now I'm 30).
All these Peterson-like advices "do smth and you will feel better" do not work in my case.

take lsd or mushrooms

you'll see the world much differently

Well I used to be the same way, I used to focus on nothing but the bad stuff about me. It made me miserable, and I never improved. Once I lost my closest friend I realized I was my worst enemy, and so I decided to focus on the positives instead. It used to be that after every mistake, every time someone called me something I didn't like, I would shut down and would want to stab forks in my eyes. Typical millennial bullshit, I'm not proud of it. Now though, I love to fail, because it's an opportunity to learn and be better, and I'm not so sensitive anymore because of it. I can also socialize now without being a complete sperg, so optimism does help, but it has to be in realistic doses.

heres one thing im not sure you know, NO ONE BEYOND YOUR FAMILY ACTUALLY GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU. and that's it, FUCK WHOEVER YOU THINK YOU OWE FAKE ALLEGIANCE TO, BECAUSE THEY WONT BE THERE FOR YOU UNLESS THERE PAID. family on the other hand if you have even a shitty one sticks together.

ID SELL YOUR WHOLE SOUL FOR HALF MY BROTHERS IF NECESSARY.

genocide of whites. kikes will launch a full blown shoah on us using niggers once there is enough of them

(((they))) will eventually win and we will fight them until we can no longer fight them. In the meantime, don't be a pussy.

1. Watch this video: youtu.be/lmGqG3grTrg

2. How do you feel watching it?

3. If you felt hope and strength, then figure out why that is the case.

4. Once you have figured that out, use what you've learned about yourself as a blueprint for learning how to leverage the emotions of others in order to move them to action.

Dude, you have nothing to lose. Study fascism and make it fucking work.

I understand.

Faith as small as a mustard seed.

Matthew 17:20

Try to stay strong user.

I don't give a fuck about the white race anymore. They've treated me just as bad as all the other races. Beside I don't give a fuck if white people are replaced after I'm dead. I was white nationalist now I'm just black pilled. All our women are ruined, the men are cucks, etc

World is shit and theres no hope
once you make peace with that fact youll find it easier to laugh and joke with us

>have so much hope left

What? Where? I can assure you that if I saw western women to get enriched, I would just laugh and continue walking. Doesn't sound like hope to me.
It's Joker tier insanity, not hope.

take meth or a-pvp
all that hippy bullshit goes flying out the goddamn window.

It makes me feel good but that's because I'm seeing into the past when people were still "people". They don't exist anymore...

(((I don't give a fuck about the white race anymore. They've treated me just as bad as all the other races. Beside I don't give a fuck if white people are replaced after I'm dead. I was white nationalist now I'm just black pilled. All our women are ruined, the men are cucks, etc)))

nigga nothing matters, go have fun.

Those fleeting moments of joy encapsulate what it means to be alive.

No, you are not alone, and whatever we can do is never enough.

But if we have no hope, then we fight with no hope.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. Push forward until you taste the dirt of defeat, or the glory of victory.

Tell your people he's a massive tax cheat with hidden accounts in the Cayman Islands. See how long he lasts then.

It CAN be, you decide

((()))

>They don't exist anymore...

You are missing my point.

Does their resentment exist? If so, then you have all you need.

No, it means you've grown up.

"Love hurts" is the last lesson of childhood.

Do whatever improves the quality of your live and your family. I See everything I do not for myself but an improvement for my children.

I am Jewish, and I know that Israel will remain pure.

You people have no idea on how fast the white population has declined in Brazil.

You just.. Don't know.

You have to realize there is no great evil that haunts humanity, which we have to but can't fight.
It IS humanity. We are the problem. Everything you've listed, cartels, social marxism, ISIS, Hillary etc, all those things are a product of human flaws. And there is only one way of beating them - be virtuous.Show those around you what it means to be virtuous, and live a fulfilling life. If a jew somewhere takes x% of your salary, he does not "win", as long as you do not break. Use your insight you acquired here to protect your loved ones from being raped by mudslimes, or brainwashed by colleges or taken advantage of in any other way. That's the only way to fight globalisation. Small bastions of family throughout the world.

>Cartel
>Marxism
>ISIS
>Hillary

It's important to notice that none of these things should come to your attention without the aid of the internet or TV. You were recruited to care about these issues. Just ignore them. Instead you should learn some new skill that makes you money and lets you do something fun like travel the world or own beach front property.

Because there is a light at the end of the tunnel

because nothing matters so either have fun or be stubborn like many of us here and keep on fighting, because that stubbornness will be what brings us to victory through hell.

Fake news. Not learning Pythagorean theorem has consequences.

What makes me happy is seeing other people happy, user, and seeing them do good for themselves. Seeing how everyone is destroying themselves, and how their actions are destroying everyone else around them, makes me really sad and really frustrated. I feel so defeated already seeing how far everything has fallen, and I think that's because I get high off of people doing good, instead of something a little more sane like making a drawing, or playing a guitar.

I'm simply living the dream, baby.

Fuck off concern shills.

just stay away from mussie areas brother. in time the rapefugees will show their true colors and French nationalism will slingshot into the mainstream. just sucks bc france isn't that big so yeah...

THIS

>ruining the fun
And THIS is precisely why I do not care about any of you.

Suffer. Maybe you'll learn a lesson.

then become more selfish or taste a bullet once your patience runs out. survival my friend. live!

know those feels.
And you know what I did about it?
I strapped on a gun, vest and got a job helping people in section 8 communities in a major city.
Shots fired, domestics, whole nine, all private. Most rewarding job ever, got out of it cause the company was bullshit but the actions I did and those I did them for and with are some of the happiest moments of my life.
Go into harms way, there are countless harms you can mitigate for people, be it medical, financial, escapism, safety.
Find something you enjoy and get paid to do that helps people. Seeing your effort first hand is cathartic as fuck

None of this matters, user. Eventually the sun is going to go super nova and vaporize everything in existence. Nothing humanity "accomplishes" means anything in the end.

Just concentrate on your own amusement. Lulz are all we have in this world, enjoy them while you can.

Are you new? You have to learn to enjoy the fight. This is the difference between high t/high drive males and low t/cucks. Make it your lifes mission, what else are you living for?

don't give up OP. we go full circle

ww3 soon

i do it for ylyl threads and tell people how retarded they are

if you deserve it, you will stand your ground

It's not that this world is worth fighting for, but the world I want is. Do what you can and you can rest knowing the world will be how it should be.

Yeah I realized this too, humanity is like a sickness that plagues the world and ourselves. I want to cure it, but seeing how many people are sick, and how far gone a lot of them are, makes me wonder what I can really do.

The problem with this is that I want to stamp out all the bad in the world. Taking care of only a few people, while knowing millions more are dying or suffering makes me really sad. No matter how many lives I help, people will still die, people will still have a cruel existence and die a shitty death. People will be forgotten.
It all makes me very sad.

Everywhere there are jews, white population declines. Where jews are few, whites are many. Makes you think.

>hope
kek oh user you kill me sometimes

I miss when /r9k/ stayed on its board instead of flooding Sup Forums and /fit/ with beta shitposting.

A - C is 13 squares in both cases. The perimeter of the quadrilateral hasn't changed.

trufax.org/

The good news is it is proven time and time again that even when they outnumber us and are more aggressive than us, we are always better planners, tacticians, etc. We don't just smash cars and have a retard mosh pit in the street, we form militias, topple governments, create new systems of government, and so much more. As long as we fight back, and we fight like we mean it, I am confident we will survive.

Sup Forums personally helped me cope with depression by entertaining me with all those threads that actually aroused my curiosity for the truth.

That aside, user, act like a cyberpunk-noir film hero.You know what's right but it's rigged against you. But you keep going on through all the sh!t, silently observing, and sometimes enjoying, our decline, until death comes and snaps your neck.