STOP HITLER 2.0! aka Assad

Oy Vey! it's another holocaust. We need to stop evil Assad, goy

>usa accuses

Let me guess, it was either John McCain, Lindsey Grahamn, or Nikki Haley?

>6 gorrilions of moderate oppositioners

There's the final straw for the last stable government in the Middle East apart from Israel. All they have to do is just walk in and build some of their famous walls.

I see nothing wrong with this. Seems like they're doing our job quite well, killing sandniggers that is.

>USA accuses Iraq of using weapons of mass destruction...
yes history repeats itself

oh god... after they're done with Syria they'll come after N.African countries
control your fucking kikes, cumskins

God i hate this government

Fucking hell this isn't even subtle anymore
>Well, we blame him so that's that!

I want it to be known that when turmp bombed Syria every reporter on every network besides tucker carlson was foaming out the mouth and cheering WAR WAR WAR WAR. This country is sick

The filthy commie of Assad is going to get bombed again.

You have to stay there, Juan

no trump we will not help saudis to build there pipline. fuck you.

looser country looser president.

This.

And I thought Trump was Hitler 2.0

They've had a stranglehold on the world for centuries now. It would take a mass, I mean mass, societal upheaval to get rid of (((them))).
Get cozy because in our lifetime we'll get to see:
>nuclear weapons used
>the next major global conflict (it's already going on in some ways)
>white genocide

you'd think the neokike foreign policy makers would have learned after failing so many times. there is always going to be insane muslims, they just need to be checked by an authoritarian dictator that they fear more than god.

Ah the ol we cant find evidence so its anuddah shoah

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

>implying Assad wuz a good boi and dindu nuffin wrong.
>imblying he was going to mosque every Friday and was just getting Syria on track.
>implying his regime never tortured prisoners or otherwise violated anybody's human rights.

This is all part of the scripted narrative. They practice Kabbalism, a Jewish mysticism where they encode numerology into the English language. They are literally fucking with us, in plain site, but the world is castrated and doesn't give a shit. We are slaves to them, us goyim. Can't blame them, we are so easily manipulated.

> LOL MUH BOMB SYRIA DURRRRRR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

>implying it's okay when America does those things
but when someone else does it:
>OY VEY NO GOY you can't defend your ethnicity and country!
>oy vey you need muh democracy and women's rights!

This is true. I was amazed to find that everyone in their grandma wanted us to go to war. Liberals, who are always claiming Trump is a war monger, cheered for him the first and only time when he bombed a Syrian air base.

Absolutely amazing how badly everyone wants to blow shit up. Just 1 news report about EBIL DICTRATR and everyone is crying for blood.

I wish our citizenship test was drinking . beer, eat some bacon and an iq test. Maybe like 90+ iqs accepted but you get sterilized unless you are over our countrys average. However if you fail to eat the bacon or drink the beer (has to be pbr or something...coors and bud are so shit i wouldnt blame them) its an auto double tap to the back of the head semite invader scum.

North African bro I am sorry the kikes are coming to pillage you

What do you think arab spring was? A spontaneous mass protest and cia psyops on social media only played a supporting role? The kikes already subverted your countries and you didnt even realize it? US media was gushing during that shit. They were acting like it was 1776 and how the poor muslims broke off their chains and were free now. I clearly remember CNN saying the muslim brotherhood was a secular moderate organization and i laughed my ass off. Is a single country better off now than they were in 2010? No. Arab spring gave us isis and rapefugees and a couple hundred thousand dead muslims. Thats it.

Also i clicked your flag and it might be because my screens cracked but I see DZ and have NO fucking idea what country it is. So im assuming youre an irrelevant ebola ground zero dindu country.

Funny how the protests in our oil partners countries were SHUT IT DOWNED so quickly. Also in Iran, the worlds leader in counter-Jewery What a coincidence!

That's genocide, which conveniently is the only valid reason to invade a country according to the UN

nothing to see here, goyim

i know. We hate kikes here very much that we don't even acknowledged Israel as a legitimate state and you're not allowed in if you have an Israeli passport or even visited Israel. Of course they're not gonna let us be. fuck...
the country is Algeria. We didn't have the Arab spring because we know how fucked up Islamism and internal conflict can be (see: The Black Decade aka Algerian civil war) and we try to steer clear of it.
We've been peaceful for more than 15 years but that's not gonna last because 'see reply above'

How do the goy not realize what is happening

Can't control the Golan Heights oil pipeline to Europe without Assad and Russias' influence gone. Russia controls a pipeline that 90% of their economy is built on and Rothchild, Cheney, Murdoch & Co. invested in a pipeline coming out of the Golan Heights. It's the reason for Russia to be involved in the war.

Once Assad is out, then Israel will need to "protect the pipeline from terrorists" and they will grab land in Syria.

dz is algeria lmfao

Exactly, why *wouldn't* you do this when you have tens of thousands of terrorists murdering your people and trying to overthrow the government? It's literally the only sane response, and hanging (done correctly) is a quick humane death, which is better than they deserve.

Inb4 they "discover" his fake shower room gas chambers, human lampshade and soap factories etc.

Were you alive during the conflict? How was it? We may have to start taking notes for when our comfy, fat nations start taking the plunge.

P.S. I had an Algerian friend in school named Salim who taught me how to write my name in Arabic, this was way before the mass invasions of Salims though.

Endless war gets white men killed, keeps people fearful of threats and looking to big government to protect them, and enriches the military-industrial complex. So from ZOG's point of view it's a successful policy, winning isn't the point.

>We hate kikes here very much that we don't even acknowledged Israel as a legitimate state and you're not allowed in if you have an Israeli passport or even visited Israel.
based. keep fighting the good fight.

but tell your bros that if they move to france pic related is going to happen

I don't think the beer / bacon part would work very well, due to Taqiya and an equivalent principle in Judaism that I forget the name of. But it should be done anyway, just out of principle.
>DO YOU SEE THIS!? THIS MEANS NOT WELCOME!

I literally I wish didn't vote for Drumpf

>tfw moderate rebel lampshades

Welcome to the new normal. It's been like this for a while.

Anyone old enough to remember when it was breaking news when 3 Iraqis were killed in an airstrike prior to 9/11? You fucking kids have no idea.

This stupid fucking government is so incredibly shot in its credibility, not only do I expect this to be another lie, but even if it's true we should be so happy that Assad is the fucking punisher here.

Assad did nothing wrong.

Eliminate Sadaam... chaos ensues
Eliminate Ghadaffi... chaos ensues

Maybe it will be different this time with Assad.

When the hell will modern civilization realize that these animals need a strong dictator to keep them in line?

Why is the USA so hell-bent on destroying Ba'athist nations recently?

Guess which were the only two Ba'athist nations that have existed..

Assad literally dindu nuffin.

This seems legit, I also heard they make gelatin out of the bones of the victims.

I only care for golden teeth.

hi fellow american plane, where are the twin towers ??

Porky loves money. Ba'athists try to retain their economic independence.

State department this time

And lampshades out of skin. There's also a pubescent girl who is currently writing an intimate diary as we speak.

Why do you think? Arab nationalism presents a bigger threat to Israel. It unites different sects under the same flag. When theyre too busy killing each other over heresy the focus turns away from israel

>Implying we have evidence of anything to the contrary

>tfw moderate rebel soap

>Lindsey Grahamn
>lindsey
>it's a fucking guy

In the past, Lindsey was a male name, just like Ashley was.

Its like when they name girls Frank nowadays, they're too ~unique~ for regular names.

i was just a little kid so i don't really remember it.
the town i live in was a hotspot for terrorists because it was surrounded by mountains and that's where they like to hide.
i was told once my uncle went with a mob of people to hunt down some terrorists but they got their throats slit. luckily he survived
it was an intense period
Canada is the new hot thing to immigrate to here in Algeria anyways lol

Word up. The orders came from above that's for sure. How was Tucker able to dodge the war profiteer orders?

>sweden flag

Man, why didn't I vote for hilldawg?

fpbpfpbpfpbpfpbp