I made it to the top

Hello Sup Forums
I'm really upset about racism since I got called a nigger right after my grad party here at Tunisia. I am now officially a Mechanical engineer knowing that many didn't believe in me just because I am black. I hope you all have a nice day and stop living amid your insecurities especially you guys here in Sup Forums who don't believe in black people

Congratz friend

stop roleplaying faggot
>>>>>>>>

Mabrouk frer

good, now make africa great so people stop leaving

Also stinky nigger

:(

That's nice for you Mutumbo. Stay in Africa and we'll have no problem.

but how do you survive here without a kfc or any fried chicken place?

Congratulations! Please remember that those who call you such things and those who use those words here are merely speaking and their words do not alter your character. They are only making themselves look bad and you are only proving them wrong.

Which university did you go to BTW ?

Now all you have to do is to go to Germany and have sexual intercourse witk white women

as if you'll have a good enough of an impact to change a damn thing about this mudslime infested hellhole...
reminder: the mooselim will always see you as an inferior

>be Tunisian
>learn to properly put nut onto bolt
>be given degree in mechanical engineering

to all those europeans who want me to stay here
actually european companies gave me some job offers to come to europe and idk if ill go or not due to racism
i'm scared

If you're going to go somewhere go to France. Those frogs deserve to fall.

Don't go, my black friend from Ghana came to Europe and he has no friends in his company and he gets harassed on the street very often by drunk people.

thank you my fellow american friend
i guess the american society is more open than the european one

tell that to the 30 something tunisians accepted into Jefferson exchange program
Coming soon™ to a university near you

Why do you niggers speak so loudly in public ?

Just stay in Africa and make your own continent better

I believe in you alright, just stay in your country.

We are not racists, only ethnopluralists.

we will see that when i be leading a whole team in an american company

You lost, nigger?

Shut up and gtfo off our country we're full you stinky bastards

>engineer

Yeah I'd like 2 big macs, a med coke, and some fries.

Your desire for everyone to just universally affirm your status in the world, isn't just sad, it's disturbing.

^ This
Why is it that whenever one of you shitskins walk by you leave a toxic cloud behind you?

I went swimming in the ocean last week and saw a shark. It didn't attack me.
So I'm ganna dump a couple sharks in my pool and go swimming with them every day.

>still a nigger

Congratulations, nigger.

t.nigger

Guess what the most racist white boy on Sup Forums would treat you politely in real life but your Arab compatriots in Tunisia will treat you like shit and your Arab neighbors to the west in Libya will literally turn you into a slave so fuck off and stop crying about whitey and how racist he is.

I bet you cant wait to move to a white country to get away from those arab fuck you faggot.

We're not sandniggers you KFC-loving stinky shitskin we're proud amazigh and your kind are leeching our scarce resources because their countries can't provide for them

i wonder what a mechanical engineering program in tunisia is like..... really activates my almonds..

No, American and European societies are the most accepting that has ever existed. No other culture has a government based on the concept of human rights and civil liberties, equality, etc.

Pic somewhat related.

>SIX different Tunisians on Sup Forums

There's something fucky going around here...

>muh raycisms
fuck off shill

>especially you guys here in Sup Forums who don't believe in black people
Yeah well

Believe in yourself cunt.

I always considered us Africans to be in the same boat here but all you subsaharan shitskins ever do is come here, use up our state-funded institutes and goods and then get on a raft to Europe making us look even worse

Fucking Mexican baka my friend linked this thread in our groupchat.
We're not trying to steal your tacos

why are Mexican expats here such huge sluts ?

Or they were always there and simply wait until a thread relevant and that mentions them appears in the catalog.

You look like a 'groid to me.
Pleez don't defecate in you mortarboard hat.

I always thought smaller countries would f3 there countries in the catalog

the last happening we had was on 2k15
we don't see posts about Tunisia here much

You've clearly never been to America. Here we can yell at niggers and tell them to go back to Africa and it's completely legal. Also if they try to attack us we can pull a gun on them and threaten to shoot them which is also completely legal.

does this also happen in chiago?

Mechanical engineer degree is no better than a gender or psychology degree. A dime a dozen.

You never even deal with niggers in most big cities in America because they are all segregated into their little shitty parts called ghettos.

If this is real congratulations on your degree man. I just recently got an engineering degree myself. If you go to the right part of the U.S. you probably won't encounter much racism.

Post your ape face with timestamp, nigger

i disagree

Pics with your parents or it didn't happen

and the GPA

Holy shit what a cuck, stop inviting these apes here

From 2014: 5. Mechanical Engineers

Known as one of the broadest types of engineers, it might be that diversity that’s actually its downfall. Mechanical engineers earn about $80,000 per year with a bachelor’s degree, but the growth rate has plateaued at five percent or slower than average. There are over 250,000 mechanical engineers currently working, so you’re better off choosing a more niche industry.

Top rated field back in 2014: Computer Hardware Engineer

Obviously there will be exceptions in each category, so don’t take any of these dying fields as gospel. However, computer hardware engineering is growing at just seven percent, which is slower than average. There are currently 83,000 such engineers in the US raking in about $101,000 per year. If you make it to the top of this field, you’re golden but there’s a better chance of hitting an insurmountable career block (such as no openings in the industry).

Didn't seem to find anything about 2016-2017 yet.

congrats OP
i hope that you have a genuinly great graduation party and that you make africa great again

serious question, would you prefer apes like this one here or North African sandniggs ?
pic related

idk for how long you will keep looking down on us
look even our coke tastes better and foreigners admit it too

They have engineering in Africa? We talkin bone-made tools or have you guys figured out stone yet? Silly African Enginog

Someone has to design those high tech with all the creature comforts mud huts for the American tourists

idk about the coke, but when it comes to ciggies, we have cheap good quality fags without the ugly European warning labels

Good for you! Now go and make Africa better and yourself rich in the process! One step at the time!

Good for you, stay in Tunisia I genuinely wish you the best Mr. Far right bellcurve genetics are the key not race you may be black but you have good genes so your color doesnt matter

This is clearly a troll, right?

Congrats.

I'm just implying that you look gross aswell
you can still try your luck though, rejection isn't that bad

Congrats
Hope you work hard to make your country a better place
So that your people wont have to leave

Black people are like unicorns. They are not real.

Congrats nigger!

>Sup Forums is one person
good but don't come to the west be like china and do good for your country