Why haven't you B L E A C H E D your hair yet, user?

Why haven't you B L E A C H E D your hair yet, user?

Too shy to make the power move?

Bump

what Hair?
I'm balding

He has that AIDS stare.

I'm fine with my naturally blonde hair, thank you.

Because I did it back when it was cool. I got asked if I was in a boy band.

>tfw I'm not nearly as much of a tryhard as (((Riley)))
>I still have no problems getting women
How sad.

with my long hair I will look like Gandalf. Should I bleach my eyebrows too btw?

Nah, blond hair and thick dark eyebrows is HAWT

Because I'm not gay

Adviceman here. How bald are you and how much do you want not to be balding?

IT'S A SICKNESS

like that but I think its hopeless to do anything because its in the genes.

slavshit

because it looks ugly

Same boat but as long as your head ain't lumpy and you got decent face structure you'll be fine.

Okay man, I was nearly there myself (8 years ago) and am fully haired now.

Your balding is caused by DHT strangling your follicles of bloodflow. Follow these instructions if you want hair forever. Don't skip any.

- Take 1mg finansteride per day. Get a prescription for 5mg tabs (for prostate health) and cut them up. Cheap as hell. This blocks the formation of some DHT
- If possible, take dutasteride 5mg per day (also prescribed for prostate health). This is more expensive, but take the DHT fight to the max.
- When possible, get a hair transplant. No 80s style plugs, and no new FUE. Shop around for a cheap strip-style transplant of small clusters (usually between 2 to 5 hairs per cluster). I paid about $3500 for mine.

While waiting for these steps to take effect, find something like Caboki to make it look like you have more hair.

Follow this advice and you'll be happy with your hair within two years, and have more hair than your friends in 10.

Why would I do that when I'm naturally ginger? i.e a colour exclusive to whites?

No need when you are not a spic and already have blond hair.

I'm a natural blond

I lack the right complexion for bleached hair

that thing looks so gay

The same reason I dont have earrings, I am not a homosexual.

Blonde hair looks stupid.

I don't want to be a nordcuck.

REEEEEEEEEEPOST

Because I'm not a faggot