Pantsu vs. nyaa.si

Who do we support in the control over fansubbing and anime distribution in the west guys? /ourguy/ at pantsu or the (((fansubbing cartel))) at nyaa.si?

Currently, the (((cartel))) is DDOSing pantsu and being the subversive kikes that they usually are.

What the fuck is that a picture of?
And this is ridiculous, just let us download some anime you fucking Jews

Pantsu
Fuck diaz
Fuck herkz the transfag
And fuck ack because he's austimo supreme
Also did you make this here cause threads on Sup Forums are getting nuked

>holy see
>digits are neighbor of the beast
and no, i'm spreading this from Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. why anyone would dip their toes in Sup Forums is beyond me.

the pic is of the incestuous relationship between subbing groups—aka the cartel. here's a quick rundown:

nyaapantsu
>/ourguy/
>free and open software
>based dude
>doesn't make any kind of profit
>doing this for fun

nyaa.si
>made by the fansub cartel
>literally a copy of pantsu
>closed software
>made for profit
>will spy on you
>last ditch attempt by the cartel to regain their lost power
>lies about pantsu to other fansubbers to make them not use his site
>ddoses pantsu to keep his site down
>filled with Hillary supporting trannies and Jews

Holy fuck did anyone see that poster saying that pantsu was Sup Forums site because the dev is a "neo nazi"

yeah, that's just typical smear because pantsudev was asked if he was going to slap ads onto nyaa. he just said, "But user, I'm not one of (((them)))."

Oh ok so that's why that faggot Diaz said he supports nyaa.si on Sup Forums

Like I said, absolutely ridiculous. I entirely believe you, I don't mean what you're saying is ridiculous, it's just fucking stupid that they're actually doing this

are you following the pantsu threads on Sup Forums? you can get a lot more info there. just be prepared for a lot of nyaa.si spamming...

Pantsu sucks

I choose anidex

>anidex

besides, you need to be out fighting the good fight, not be a fence-sitting faggot

people sure take their children's cartoons seriously

I don't really know about the divide between the two camps, but aren't they both open software? I mean, they are both up on github and anybody can contribute, so what am I missing?

AnimeBytes, faggots. Anyone poor enough to use public trackers doesn't deserve anime

The ultimate redpill is to stream your anime.

didn't he reveal his identity himself by accident?

Stop watching anime.

You idiots.

NyaaPantsu app is not the full source code and probably a bitcoin miner.

Proof or gtfo tripfag.

I just learned Japanese and watch everything on keyhole. Step up your game sempai-tachi-nii-sama

Why do we even need a website for this when you can just make a decentralized list hosted in a blockchain that is handled by a plugin in a FOSS torrent downloader?

>Holy fuck
Holy flag.

>watching anime

enjoy getting brainwashed into wanting to be a little girl

>not wanting to be the little girl
Where do you think you are? Sup Forums was here first, newfag.

wha... what magic is this?

But user were all little girls here

>literally LARPing after getting butt-raped in jail
>so buttflustered that he goes as far away from civilization (aka his memories of nigger dick) as possible
>feels the need to justify this to his "fans" in a series of vlogs

cool story. does the cartel still make you suck their dicks with a gun to your head, or do you do it for free?

But that's completely wrong. Anime's main issue it provides a escape for men who cannot find the time to deal with a wife by always providing the watcher idealizations of the perfect (japanese) female. Even the fucking gay animes are mostly traps because the whole point is to scratch that family desire itch men in Japan can't figure how to get in their lives due to the sheer amount of time commuting drains from them. The average Japanese man will spend a sixth of his day commuting, two fifths working, and a fourth sleeping, and one twelveth interacting with his coworkers outside of it. All of this due to government policies which encourage the centralization of work while encoraging the decentralization of living.

Anime is, literally, just a stopgap for the greatest trauma of the generation that is making it. There's a reason why 1980's anime is so much about fantastical military epics focused on an occupied force using technology to overcome an overwhelming enemy, because the gripe of the 60's and 70's was the american occupation of Japan.