HAPPENING: BIBI NOT INVITED TO MEET PRESIDENT TRUMP! Trump claims Western Wall part of west bank!

>Benjamin Netanyahu not invited to meet President Trump, as Trump official claims that the Western Wall is actually a part of the West Bank. (jpost.com)

>A White House official called the Western Wall part of the West Bank and said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was not invited to join US President Donald Trump on his visit to the site, according to Channel 2 who quoted the official on Monday evening.

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Trump-official-Western-Wall-is-part-of-W-Bank-Netanyahu-not-invited-to-go-with-president-490808

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS??? ???????
>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS??? ???????

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789026
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w&app=desktop
discord.gg/VQYaXwT
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
WE INSTALLED JARED AND REINCE, DRUMPF IS SUPPOSED TO BE /OURGOY/
WHY ISN'T THE CONDITIONING WORKING?

Madman.

>pretend to be pro Israel to get the like lobbies behind you during election.
>Lure Bibi into false sense of security with friendly meetings
>BTFO the kikes after outjewing the jew with words of deceit.

4d chess.

This is beyond 4d, we are in dimensions never even heard of, this is quadrillion d chess right here.

BUMP

are you actually israeli or is that a proxy?

I don't even know what the fuck he's doing any more. He went from saying he'd recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel to this.

>you had the chance to negotiate
>had

he wanted to build a US embassy there

why not both?

There was an interesting post going around recently about how trump lost lots of friends on 9/11 and he knows all about mossad involvement in the plan and he is out for pure revenge. Activated my almonds tbqh.

Pay denbts.

He is leading the current timeline straight towards a core meltdown of the time-space continuum, this is some higher state of being he demonstrates.

Trump is an alien.

When is he visiting the wall?

Trumps gonna get killed now :(

I hope so. 9/11 truth is probably the last thing i truly care about anymore. The world has to know. The guilty must be judged.

next week
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.789026

Chapter 6: Revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

i have the 'punished Trump' post but I don't recall the mossad thing, is there more punished Trump post out there?

Is Trump, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

It makes complete sense if he's going to recognize palestinian rights to israel 8]

>4d

He would automatically become the greatest president if he revealed what went on there

>tfw they won't be able to share combover tips

Looks like Trump is about to make a meme out of this whole wall kiss event.
Hopefully he's noticed the lack of support from the Alt-Right after being all ZOG-y.
If he makes a joke out of this it will send a huge message. He also sold a shitload of guns to Saudi-Arabia.
Everyone also just found out that he's going to purge the white house of a large group of people. Maybe they're the zionist jews who costed him his support by trying to put Israel first over America.
Either way, Trump loves doing whatever the hell he wants, I just hope he's got the gumption and perseverance to put Israel in their place and put America first.
Putting America first without going all pro-palestine would make him a seriously significant president in the pages of history.

He's crashing his life with no survivors? Going the martyr route?

420x10^6 dimensional EvE online

That's the one m8

.My bad, no mention of mossad, but I kind of made the assumption that's what was meant by 'kikes'. Unless they meant the US government and Larry Silverstein.

More, please.
ZZZZGGGRRRRUUUUUGGGGMMMPFFFFFF
TOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCUUUUUUNNNNTTTTTTTRRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSS

this is just for looks nothing will come out of this

Maybe this is to get the mainstream media to stop shitting on him.

Also there is no interpretation of this shit where that wall is not on stolen land. It has always been an embarrassment to look the other way on that. Which is why every president throws an elbow on their way out.

FUCK YEAH, The era of the Jew is ending! Trump needs our support.

Depends, if he gets bumped off given that all the liberals / media hate him they'll do everything they can to tarnish his legacy.

Think of how much bullshit they already talk, then imagine if the guy isn't even alive to try to dismiss false claims.

I mean, saying the West Wall is apart of the West Bank isn't choosing either side, West Bank is joint controlled, so it's literally the neutral stance.
Makes way too much sense, this looks like classic Ahead of the Game-Trump ballsiness.

HOW MANY SCOOPIES ARE WE ON KNOW?!? GUYS IM SCARED

I don't believe for a second that Trump turned on Israel, seeing as US literally got a reason to invade Syria over lies that never happened but we're supposed to believe

Interesting... I don't wanna get my hopes up again but....
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w&app=desktop

From the future actually. he is trying to stop the future that he saw from happening. It wasn't good.
- John Titor

I dare them to do it.

Honestly.

4d chess

I am so ready

BIBI IS DEEPLY GONCERNED RN

Holy shit

Should photoshop one of those to have Trump in the van eating it all for himself tbqh :^)

Could this be related to Bannon staying in place? Remember a few weeks ago it looked like his days were numbered.

>inb4 another US vessel is attacked by Israelis

Turning on Israel isn't the same thing as giving them whatever they want.
They're a sovereign country, they need to handle their own business and they have no place running the USA.
Making sure Israel knows their place, (id est. not in control of America), won't make Israel our enemy unless Israel has the intention of bulldogging America into submission.
Which of course, if that were the case, would mean Israel can't be very much of a good ally to us anyway.
You've got to give respect to get respect.
We've given them enough, now it's time for them to respect us as a sovereign country.
If they don't play ball it's on them, maybe they should elect a better leader.

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THE MADMAN

DOES THIS MAKE UP FOR SYRIA!!!!!!! THIS BETTER BE ACCURATE I HAVE HOPE AGAIN!!!!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Trump knows exactly whats up

He's just applying traditional US strategy to politics.

BAW GOD!

Fug. He dun goofed. Jared BTFO

I'm just really concerned over Syria, because I know we're being lied to about it. Now USA is saying Assad apparently genocides war prisoners and according to UN, it's the only valid reason to invade a country. Israel is pure evil

Any reliable source?

I don't trust (((jpost.com)))

The fundamentalist ziocuck church chimpout will be spectacular, but also very fucking scary. A huge chunk of this country believes it's blasphemy to oppose Israel in any way.

Forgive me for doubting you after Syria dear God Emperor.

Its been 50 years and people are still pissed. The whole world should pull a reverse jew and tell them our hate for them is passed on genetically.

Whats the longest frame of time that has passed without Jews getting formally ousted by their host nations? Until Isreal was a thing, it probably happened every 2 years.

>mfw Trump trumps his kike daughter and son in law and daughter in laws

Is that .webm for real or edit?

WWE tier drama for the press monkeys.

>spanking fetish status: acquired

This is some Superboy-Prime levels of Timeline fuckary here

SEE THIS

OY VEY

GIVE WALL GOYIM!

GIVE

WALL!

This guy is making me crazy

I don't know what games he plays, sometimes I say he's based, sometimes I say he's Drumpf

STOP PLAYING FUCKING MIND GAMES

He is and always will be /ourguy.

Haha, me too.

Mid to late June

Screencap it so I can brag about it later

It's true btw

Trump should not go he may be assassinated.

Just strap in and enjoy the ride Frenchbro

MSM IS STARTING UP THEIR ENGINES

He'd have to have a dead man's switch.

Trump knows how to negotiate a deal with anybody.

Awwwww shit

B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH KIKE PUPPET :^^^((((

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/VQYaXwT

HAHAHAHA, KIKES BTFO

This
I cant figure out if 4d chess is bullshit or not

>build Southern Wall
>destroy Western Wall

Uh. You know the drill I guess? Get in the oven.

Totally not scripted controlled opposition

I think Trump actually wants to make a deal between Israel and Palestine and hold it as one of his hallmark achievements, so this should be interesting.

Bibi is probably meeting Kushner for the real discussion

Impeachment soon/.

He's the ultimate troll. He reverses his stances daily just to fuck with everyone.

>mfw Democrats will now try to out ass kiss the GOP with Israel and cause their pro-muslim supporters to leave in great numbers
Democrats will continue to divide and by the end of Trump's first term they'll be almost non existent

Hail Eris. Will Discordianism finally bring an end to Judaism and Islam?

Isn't uniting both nations what the antichrist is supposed to do?

The 6,000,000-D chess is not effective on the Donald.

It was a suicide mission from the start

liberals flip flop as much as he does because of that.

its the ultimate troll.

Remember when Jews used to support Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g