What would happen if the EU declared war on us?

What if the Brexit negotiations go south and to stop brexit being a success they try to annex us?

Would EU countries rebel against the Krauts or join them in a unholy alliance?

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Squadrons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We won't let our 51st State get attacked.

I feel like America would join our side

we're a neutral country but I personally would join the krauts

We've already been at war with the EU, they backed the fuck down.
Nah, you personally wouldn't, considering the absolute pathetic state of your nation.

Pathetic.

America would defend England over the EU any day. and since are military bases are all read in EU countries the war will be quick.

It would be nice to bomb Germany again. They really need it.

>you don't have an army and we protect your airspace

>potatonig would ally with literal nigs

no surprise there then

Just like the good old days old chap!

America's people are so diverse right now that USA going to war would be devastating.

If USA were to go to any major war it would be the end of it.

The Caliphate would be welcomed by the Britistanis.

>yes goy endless wars for white folks even though they all share ethnic heritage
kys non-whites

You don't poo in the loo

Indeed. And since we have USAFE bases in Germany, it will make it a lot quicker.

Nothing bad because we have your back cousin.

if we didn't, i would volunteer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Squadrons

that's an f-111 you miserable cunt

f-15 is not a swing wing and tomcats have two vertical stabilizers

Its so wholesome to see us teamed up like that, best buds

Id be on the next flight to england. No one fucks with the anglosphere.

you have to go back, trumpcucks.

Germany needs to be spanked, they're kill Europe.

You don't know airplanes.

"you" have nothing but cheeto stains on your shirt

I wouldn't count on that. Who do you think you are? Israel?

I am itching for war with the EU. I don't want our country to intervene with the Middle East, Best Korea. We need to invade Bruxelles.

You have ~100k troops in Europe in total, they would be slaughtered

if britain is threatened, we will rush to your side gramps.
nobody pushes around the country that gave us Kate Beckinsale.

Can anyone actually stop our alliance?

>pic
>pic name
triggered

bad bait

Nice plebbit spacing, faggot. Just like how the US needs to be spanked? Remember Germany is what our future looks like, retard.

Well, when the leave vote came through, I started looking at Gibraltar immediately. It's a well defended piece of clay, but I'm pretty sure it would fall. You could probably convince the Moroccans9to take down the Spanish enclaves easily enough, but the military stand off at the channel and North Sea would preclude any immediate action to retake the rock. Likewise, British positions in Cyprus would be amongst the first to fall.

I would hope that the Commonwealth would stand with the crown, but the politics in Canada and many of the non-anglo dominions are sketchy to say the least.

If the EU took military action against the UK it would be a strong contender for the spark that sets off WW3. Anti-globalists would flip the fuck out and elections may turn power towards them, or the incumbent governments would take measures to prevent anti-war "extremists" from forming a government.

>NATO vs. NATO

why think about it if it's impossible?

Pretty sure like 80% of brit posters here are mudslimes. Insult Islam and a brit will defend it. Top kek.

You would side with the Islamic Europe state? I mean, only if Germany trashed the EU and decided to remove kabab would I side with them

THE FIRST KRAUT ARRIVES!

It's okay, we grow our own potatoes.

Two words.

Trident subs.

I got your back Dad. They wont do shit. Trump secret policy will arm right wing extremists in the V4. The rest of the countries are full of pussies, cucks, muslims and/or bickering slavs that still cant get over the last war. They wont do shit. I say we nuke their tower of babel as well. Dont mock God while youre simultaneously being conquered by muslims you fucking atheist cultural marxist pussies

That's ok by us. Your army only has Jadotville to back itself up. And even then you got your ass kicked and were too stubborn to leave to save some Africans who would only die of Ebola or rabid hyena days later.

Im sorry but you're literally a non country and rely on gibs from the EU to stay afloat

Sorry, sweetie, I'm not a fat Ameritard.

in the end you're selling Nothern Ireland to the kikes or something stupid

Man. Ive supported the IRA cause but saying shit like that makes me reconsider

What's the difference these days?

Dreaming about conquest again?
You realize that the army of the british caliphate would much rather continue raping english school girls instead of fighting the hordes of the caliphate of germany (alamanni)?

CIRA and PIRA are COMMIES. Do not support Commies.

>get ammo
>dig in
>line the fence with armor assets
>aerial patrols
>anything that walks, swims, flies, or rolls in a ten mile radius is blown to shit
>disguise and fan out throughout the European countryside if we're overrun, kill EU commies ISIS style for decades
>nukes if shit goes badly for us

It would be a war the EU would lose before it fought.

Be cool Poobro. We will probably be allies in the next world war.

>but only if you are Hindustani

>i've supported the IRA
>saying you don't support the UK makes me want to stop supporting the IRA

ok

>strawman
No. I'd side with no one because you're all good goy pawns.

Not conquest but defence, read the post

Estonia would likely back whomever promises to support us during potential Russian aggression. But I am not sure how ideologically Germany would be able to sell a war against the UK - it seems wholly outside the realms of possibility.

But that depends on your definition of "war" - I think Sup Forums has a tendency of focusing on armed conflict when I think contemporary definitions should include cyber and ideology. Fake news and propaganda is a form of warfare.

britain has nukes,
germany does not.
desden 2 electric boogaloo

They will fight you on the beaches
By the means of silent marches and commemorative arm bands

No one asked for your opinion, how do you even have Internet in that tin hut?

Kek nice one Muhammad

Calm down dad

Right on cue, just like based Poo in Loo predicted. Typical, Ahmed.

US would back you, so would some EU countries.

We're going to liberate Germany and make it German again.

In that case - the muslim hordes of germanistan cannot cross the sea, for they do not know how to build boats, only how to sink them in order to travel to europe.
So, no war.

You're NATO's bitch. You go to war with who we tell you to, tädipoeg.

A Euro-civil conflict would see Russia kicking in your doors while nobody is looking.

WW3. Period.

kek

Honestly eu aggression towards brittain leading to an american-brittish joint invasion and occupation of europe is the only way to save europe

Germany would get steamrolled. The muslims wont fight for Germany. If anything theyll allahu ackbar and pull a syria and wage an islamic revolution simultaneously. Germany couldn't get the manpower needed even if they had a draft. You fags would just wait to be murdered and conquered as attonement for your sins. What the fuck do Macron and Merkel care. Theyll be martyred. Macrons (((kids))) symbolize his cuckoldry and merkel doesnt have anybody to live in the hell shes creating after she dies. Sorry but WesternnEurope and Sweden have gone full retard and i dont think you have the willpower or drive to get out of it this time.

UK is on self destruction mode anyway. No need to wage war.

You mean liberate, like how we liberated Nazi Germany? Or Vietnam? Or Korea? Or Iraq? Or Libya? Afghanistan?

You're probably a sandnigger but that's ok. You'll get your removal too.

US and Australia will come to your aid.
Just don't fuck up and let scotland leave for the EU as it will give EU forces an easy beachhead.

they would get BTFOOO00O!!!!

>Dresden 2.0

Because that worked out so well last time, right?

The Krauts would see this in the horizon, the power of the UK and US

A European civil war would also create a good platform for militant Islamists to arm up and try carving out Islamic neighbourhoods.

>MOAB

Nobody wants to die for the EU, not even the Germans.

And you're a typical Americuck-burger, ruining our country's reputation with your half-baked, moronic shitposting and Israel shilling.

Im just sympathetic to their cause. We fought for independence once too.

Right. Enjoy your caliphate. Theyll be much nicer than the brits were :)

non of that country's are liberated at all and you lost all the wars in hind sight. Well fuck Korea is still going on, vietnam is lost.

>brexit being a success

My point exactly.

The Russians would fuck them up when we pulled out.

Shut up you were invading all of our friends. Living space...dude just annex france and france only and nothing would have happened probably and you just doubled your land.

You are not the shiniest pearl on the string, right?
Read the post once more and try again!

All migrants would leave because they are spineless cowards only there for the money.
The conflict itself would go nowhere outside of sending drones to spy on what president eat 2 ice cream and cheat on their wife to retweet.

Why would they have to?

If Brexit turns out to be a complete catastrophe, your entire financial sector and much of your industry will just move to Europe or Asia.

Nobody of the EU commissars cares about your rainy island full of chavs and Muzzies per se.

USA would help you guys. And this war would be one that I would be OK with fighting in.

What would happen if Asia stopped existing tomorrow?
What would happen if you lost your virginity?
What would happen if Saudi Arabia became a SJW paradise?
What would happen if British shitposters stopped shitposting?

Do you see a common theme?

First the EU, then America and the International Community.

Gotta uncuck the US first. Trump can only do so much.

Yes. Move your ships to scotland. We wont have the sea filled with submarines or destroyers. Yes it will be clear seas. Plus if scotland did some faggot shit like declare independence in the middle of the war i say genocide the scotts thats scummy as fuck.

We would immediately intervene because NATO, using our military bases that EU was stupid enough to let us have to basically run a train on Europe

that's cute

yeah no shit

>EU declares war on USA
>USA funds European defense and provides a majority of defense services themselves

Would go well i imagine for the EU.

Cuck ramps.

You gib no free money we gib no support