OY VEY ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

OY VEY ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

seriously who the fuck is falling for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najm_Hamad_al-Ahmad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahd_Jassem_al-Freij
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_Khamis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard he hooks his people up to masturbation machines and make lampshades from their skin.

dont let this slide Sup Forums

first it was gas weapons
now it is ovens

this assad fellow seems to know what he's doing. we should hire him to fix our (((problem)))

I heard Assad has a system of carts and tracks that just throws the bodies, and sometimes the living, straight into the oven.

And they burn a different color and release different colored smoke based on which town the bodies come from.

>ASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAD

But where is the electrocution pool and the barber chairs to harvest the priceless hair for mattress stuffing??

>amerifats will fall for this jewish trick again

Yep it's sad

No doubt.

Don't forget the 20 million goyim!

>seriously who the fuck is falling for this?

Eh, I don't see it unrealistic.

Syria is divided. You can't let the rebels and their supporters live with you, and some have committed crimes themselves.

Lots of executions would be realistic.

(((international community)))

you cant expect much else from the ZOG. we're fed all this bs about the holocaust as children too.

funny how first it was mass graves (excerpt from Amnesty International report on Saydnaya: "After the execution is carried out, the victims’ bodies are loaded into a truck, transferred to Tishreen Hospital for registration and buried in mass graves."), and now that they realize nobody actually gives a shit about the alleged "mass graves" they have to escalate it to a NAZI CREMATORIUM

Are you implying that your beloved great leader and administration is still under Zionist influence ?

>anyone on Sup Forums
>still supporting drumpf

lol. until he builds the wall he wont command an iota of respect from me. his policy in mena has been more of the same (a disaster)

I heard his system is so efficient the carts come and go from 1 track without crashing ever.

>US: Assad is a jackass
>Where are the proofs?
>US provides evidence that Assad is a jackass publicly
>Yes, but where are the proofs?
muh based muslim

i heard that the ashes from the crematorium were so bountiful that the inmates thought it was snowing

>US provides evidence
lol

>US provides evidence
lel

yeah fuck assad he's a muslim let's support al qaeda

>who the fuck is falling for this?
More people than you think, otherwise they wouldn't try.

>US provides evidence

>US evidence
More like Tell Aviv lies.

Mario Kart rainbow road but with corpses

They didn't just kill 50,000 by mowing them down from the air while they had zero chance of fighting back?

How uncivilized.

YELLOW CAKE NIGGA

my fuckin sides

Where are the poison laced playing cards? The soccer field where they killed the losing team?

>US provides evidence that Assad is a jackass publicly

JUST

"evidence"

keep in mind that the only evidence cited for this claim is that part of Saydnaya's roof doesn't get covered by snow because the snow melts. that's it. they've proven that part of Saydnaya's roof is hot enough to melt snow. any other claims are conjecture

How long until we hear the news about Syrians being turned into soap and lampshades?

WTF PSYOP

ASSAD DINDU NUFFIN

What if it's true?

What if Assad created civil war to stay in power
He's been using sarin gas on children
He's been throwing people in prisons, starving them & burning them by the hundreds?

Is there anything anybody could even show you to change your views?

Ego & pride prevent you from admitting you got played by Russian propaganda, played you even worse than any magic jew ever could.

>Is there anything anybody could even show you to change your views?

no because Assad at his worst is better than another disastrous regime change, i mean come on there isn't any other force in Syria besides the government and its allies that could realistically reunify the country one day.

Yes, please. Thank you for putting an end to this six million nonsense. It's insulting to the other 14 million who died.

It's delusional to think there is not one single person inside Syria who would run the country better then Assad.

It's not our fucking business what middle easterners do, we should not be the world police.
Tell the fucking UN (AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA) to do something about it

My big problem with Assad is his annoying lisp, his faggy mannerisms, and his sissy voice.

>The star will gorge itself on clay

That's my problem with all of this "SHUT IT DOWN" anti-Jew paranoia: the unfalsifiability. It's clearly a mythology.

>implying the russian propaganda was not jewry
You seriously believe the heebs dont have their penny scented fingers in every major government?

it's delusional to think you can just kick Assad out and replace him with some random politician and there won't be any destabilizing effects. there are millions of syrians who still believe in "allah, souria, bashar ou bas"

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

Nice try JIDF. Have a (((You)))

Just the way the nose likes it.

It's our business dude.

America is the most powerful military force in the history of man, every fight is our fight.

We don't get to sit on the sidelines while a fucking madman using chemical weapons on civilians.

Grow some balls...

You fucking pacifist faggot seem to support endless bloodshed by any means & hate the idea of someone with the capability to stop doing so.

>seriously who the fuck is falling for this?
you ask that question like the answer will matter

kek

Holy shit

>We don't get to sit on the sidelines while a fucking madman using chemical weapons on civilians. Grow some balls...

that's what got us into Iraq and got a million Iraqi civilians killed and allowed ISIS to bloom. what a great humanitarian you are for standing up to those dictators though

I'm not Jewish. I'm a white man in Ohio. Was it my using a big word?

The shia alawites who control Syria represent only 10% of the population. So when they are just wholesale slaughtering the 90% sunni oppressed majority, where else are they gonna hide the bodies?

So when are you enlisting?

>wholesale slaughtering the 90% sunni oppressed majority

pretty sure there are hundreds of thousands of Sunnis living in government-controlled Damascus alone. pretty pathetic wholesale slaughter if your own capital is filled with the people you're supposedly slaughtering

I never said you were a jew. But, you are heavily influenced by (((them))). You should lurk more, Mr. Ohio.

What if aome told you syria was one of the last countries in the world without a federal reserve rothschild central bank and was also the excuse for "refugees to dilute europe with islam and other brown people so Isreal can expand its territory while the world focuses on europe and the us.

And also the fact that you think unfalsifiable is a big word, makes you seem like you are too young to be here anyway.

Prison camps = Death Camps
Internment camps = Forced Labor

Gee I wonder.

Okay so what if it's true?

Who cares.

Let's assume that all of it's true, that Assad is indeed burning Syrians, burning their corpses, no let's make it worse, burning them alive.

Now ask Sup Forums, if there was 100% proof that Assad was doing this, would you care? Sup Forums brothers, would you care, or would you continue supporting Assad?

There shouldn't have been a comma in the middle of that sentence.

Americans. The world would be better off without them.

This. Even if it were true who the fuck cares? Killing them with rifles in combat is ok but executing the ones found guilty of murder rebellion and treason and terrorism would not be ok? Maybe they should behead them on the tailgates of pick ups instead, the traditional method.

The sunnis within the damascus green zone are not allowed to have any elevated status over a shia. You cannot be a judge, lawyer, policeman, any part of the ruling government of assad, and especially not a military officer. They give the the privilege of being a grunt in the military in the front lines though to kill their fellow sunnis - ironic.

He's hanging terrorists who have committed far worse acts, and he executes them as the law in Syria is - terrorists get the death sentence.

This happens in numerous other countries, what the fuck is the big deal? ....oh, that

boo fucking hoo

Sunnis should be exterminated. Why is this an issue?

I think we should have the same mentality we did in the 40's.
We will go to war when we get attacked. Otherwise, let the fucking brownies burn each other. Who gives a shit? I sure as hell don't.

>You cannot be a judge, lawyer, policeman, any part of the ruling government of assad, and especially not a military officer

wtf are you talking about? most of Assad's cabinet is Sunni

>You cannot be a judge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najm_Hamad_al-Ahmad
Syrian Minister of Justice - Sunni

>especially not a military officer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahd_Jassem_al-Freij
General in the Army, was the Minister of Defense, is the current Deputy Prime Minister and Deputy Chief of the Armed Forces

took me 2 minutes to find these examples, there are many more

>was the Minister of Defense

actually he still is, in addition to the other offices he currently holds. my bad.

Amerifats are jew loving degenerates who gobble up anything the kikes tell them. We believe Jews are God's chosen people for fuck sake.

Is this info coming from Israeli intelligence like the gas attack?

Take a knife, put it facing up on a table and slam your right eye through the blade you faggot subhuman r/the_donald cuck.

According to this report, Assad authorized the building of a prison where part of the roof gets too warm for snow to settle. That's it.

ovens are fairly standard.

pretty sure Assad is removing his enemies "conventionally".

Sorry, on my phone. I cant proper grammer worth a shit.

Sooo are you going to be the first to volunteer to go die if we go to war for something irrelevant to us but all for our (((greatest ally))).

Too many lives have already been lost because of us playing world police for Israel. Not just American lives but the lives of the native people in those countries, and now the lives of the Europeans who've lost their countries due to the refugee crisis we're to blame for.

No shut up

Protip: I don't care if it's true.

I don't care if he chimneys his enemies, gasses their babies, and runs over cripples with tanks.

Why? Because Syria isn't my problem, it's not America's problem, and if you think the so-called moderates are any better, you're the useful stooge.
Any actual moderate fled for safer shores at the start, all that's left are the fanatically loyal or the fanatically religious. I trust the loyal over the religious.

I for one won't let it happen, I'll redpill my family and friends

>Americans
That's not how you spell "jews"

The Prime Minister is a Sunni, dumb fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_Khamis

>Grow some balls...
When are you enlisting then you chickenhawk fuck?

This--it's basically like a roller-coaster but you get ovened at the end.

>Holocauster Tycoon.png

To be honest: Its an internal problem of Syria. We have close to nothing to do with all this.Who cares if he kills these "moderate" fucks in these crematoriums? Arab animals killing other arab animals, thats what it is. I have no empathy for these sandpeople. They are nothing but backwards and filled with hate & brutality. They deserve the hundreds of thousands dead every day. Goddamn filth. Again the west makes the same mistake they did with Saddam, Ghaddafi and Mubarak. Dismantling dictatoric but WORKING governments, which are EXACTLY what these hellholes need. But noooo, US and EU need to "free" them. Alright.

I heard he has a functional, real-sized miniature train there too. Sometimes the train goes into a tunnel, only to be seen hours later. Once there was even snow ontop of the train, as it returned through another tunnel.

A few months ago they were claiming the bodies were buried in mass graves. Now the story has changed. Reminds me of a similar story from a few decades ago.....

Yep

It's probably true, but it's nothing to get bothered by in regards to a civil war.

Not worth action over. The chemical attack wasn't either, but you know.

You are correct, resistance is futile. Good goy

It's probably a lot more sanitary to just burn the corpses. You can be inside away from sniper fire. You don't dig big fucking holes everywhere plus you can help these jihadi fucks get acclimated to the conditions in hell

The fact that this chemical attacks occurred just a few days after US or coalition allies accidentally killed a few hundred civilians in a strike seemed a bit suspicious to me.

This is exactly what I thought too.
Logistically speaking, it is not like Assad is kidnapping civilians by the truck loads to prison and then killing them there. It would be a waste of resources, they would be better off shooting them in the streets--but we know that is not happening because there would be people on the ground like Ivan reporting on it.

This is a bullshit story that is created to sound menacing. Logistically this is not a sound or feasible idea.

Hold up, hold up, hold up, so you're telling me a country that has strict laws and the death penalty for many offences which has been in place and known for decades actually executes prisoners with a death sentence inside the building that executions would expect to be done in and preforms cremation on the body as a standard form of service?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING THE UNITED STATES IS ALSO EXECUTING PRISONERS GIVEN THE DEATH SENTENCE INSIDE BUILDINGS AND HAS BUILDINGS WHERE CREMATION TAKES PLACE OH MY JESUS GOD FUCKING CHRIST HOLOCAUST 2.0 THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO INVADE ITSELF TO PROTECT IT FROM ITSELF!!!

So there's a lack of snow on one part of the building roof? That's the intel?Even if he was burning jihadis bodies after executing them, who gives a fuck? lol