youtube.com/watch?v=jorNuMwiMFE
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/864214726624104449
infowars.com/trumps-white-house-purge-to-begin-today/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MSM starting their attacks

literally a madman
best of all possible timelines

Say what you want about Chaos: it's fair.

>kek alleged dead
>3 days later Trump fires Comey
>now he btfos israel

Trump will have a redemption arc.

lel, I hope they wheel out Spicer to talk about this and he "accidentally" denies the holohoax again

Why does Israel care what the Trump team thinks?

they are already making subtle threats to Trump's team

Because they're used to dictating every aspect of US middle east foreign policy

this dumbass really wants to lose his job,huh?

wait till soros and company hear about this

Possibly 4D chess to make everyone google "israel western wall" for whatever reason

more likely its (((them)))
>youtube.com/watch?v=jorNuMwiMFE
link related

BACK IN BUSINESS

OY VEY

wow, nice response time kike

PLEASE BE ARMINIUS
>PLEASE BE ARMINIUS
PLEASE BE ARMINIUS

Kek. Fucking retard. Zionist support is the only thing standing between him and getting impeached and disgraced forever.

>Putin
>no globalists

Hmmm this won't do at all. I'll have to bring this to Ivanka's attention while I'm dicking her.

Tomorrow at 5: Senior member of Trump's lead team found suicided by multiple shots from a nailgun and CP on his PC.

Praise it!

>Hungry
>

>the only thing standing between him and getting impeached and disgraced forever.

Impeached for what? He's not even under investigation for any wrongdoing. This was just confirmed by Sen. Grassley and Feinstein.

Have you lawyered up yet Shareblue?

Who is dead now?

JEWS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS THREAD:

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

→ →

> → →

Trump's a Russian plant!
>Cucks Assad

Trump is zog!
>cucks Netanyahu

Best timeline.

wanna cryvirus pinned on norks prepare for possible war

OY VEY

what did he mean by this?

i know of /ourguy/ anton, but i don't know of an arminius in trump admin

Don't worry, Donald Goy will have that man fired by the end of the day.

>BREAKING: A spokesman for the White House dismisses the American diplomats' comments on the Western Wall and tells me that if they are said they do not reflect the president's position

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/864214726624104449

Sup Forumstards BTFO once again.

pack it up boys. was fun while it lasted

Doesn't the left hates Israel?

>inb4 Epstein decides to break the silence on the Lolita Express

Is this because he just got $100 billion from the Muslims?

>Barak
mmmmmmmm

I think it's just American Education. They probably think they mean "West Wing"

Only neoliberals like israel

Make the Holy Lands Christian Again

TRUMP KNOWS HE LOST OUR SUPPORT AFTER LETTING ZIONIST CONTROL INTO THE WHITE HOUSE
infowars.com/trumps-white-house-purge-to-begin-today/
TRUMP PLANS TO DRAIN SWAMP IN WHITE HOUSE

TRUMP HAS FELT THE LACK OF OUR SUPPORT

"There is a credible chance of Trump being impeached" is a fairy tale told by frightened Leftists to their children so that they may sleep at night.

For the most part, your SJW-leftist views America and Israel in a similar manner. 'Evil, bigoted countries run by a bunch of conservative retards who are holding back brown people and progress.'

Ha! Fucking Goyim. Everyone will always be /ourgoy/
למצוץ את זה כלבות

Thus guy is really something.

Which is part of the reason I don't buy the whole Jewish conspiracy thing. Why would the coastal elite crowd (Disproportionately Jewish) try to ingrain an anti-Israeli sentiment by convincing the "woke twitter SJW" crowd that Israel is just like evil America. How does that benefit the Jews in power?

This wall isn't even part of the temple, so I dont understand the significance. It was a literal garbage dump for arabs longer than it was the wailing wall for jews. Christians will quickly point out that giving things like this significance is literally idolatry.

>TRUMP IS PISSING OFF THE KIKES

Exactly! Israelis aren't like American Jews. Israeli men are masculine and the women are smoking hot and don't play the feminist card. Whatever this globalist elite is.....they hate Israel. Israel is a strong, smart people and they are playing to win.

I wonder who could frame best korea for a cyberattack.

nice try kikestein.

King Kuschner is not going to like this one bit. Expect a flip flop tomorrow.

Have any of you fags actually been to Israel?

>According to Mike Cernovich, who has scooped the media repeatedly thanks to his White House sources, the base will be very happy with the decisions Trump is about to make.
>the base will be happy

Kicking off Bannon and listening to Kushner and Ivanka

JFC!!!!!!

Doesnt really make sense.

Remember, no esperanza or some shit

No. Hes implying its Bannon. If they fire or kill Bannon its the biggest mistake thwy could make. Its safer to keep him in. They fire him and breitbart sticks out a claim. Right wing organization against the administration. They kill him and hes a martyr. If they fire Bannon im done with trump unless he declares the next crusade or some shit

best timeline

Firing Bannon = end of trump

The purge
>fire bannon
>fire spicer
Did they already fire gorka?
>keep kushner
>keep ivanka

Yeah fuck off. How would that win the base back. Does Watson even read the trash hes writing? Did you even read the link you posted?

Try being more subtle kike

Bump

What the fuck is the Western Wall

Let the Palestinians hump the wall too. Bringing the world together and one in an act of having sex with the devil

You didnt hear? We walled off cslifornia and the jews are trying to stake claims since they own hollywood

>try to ingrain an anti-Israeli sentiment

Because the "anti-Israeli" sentiment doesn't matter when all the energy of those countries are directed towards taking immigrants from Israel's neighbors and destabilizing secular states which are unfriendly to Israel so they can colonize more land.

PJW is a literal homosexual, he was probably sucking cocks while writing it

3.3 gorrilian christians

really activates my almonds

he didn't cuck assad (still same politics as obama in syria) and he didn't cuck netanyahu because you just saw a (((news))) article saying so fucking idiot. ameritrash are the worst bluepilled faggots on this board

Bump

Some Heebflagfag in the other thread said saying the western wall isn't theirs is like saying Mecca isn't Saudi Arabias. So Trolling.

Ben Shapiro on suicide watch

Holy hell the Jewnald is exonerated of his blatant kikery because of some words allegedly spoken by a senior staff member? Fuck this place is stupid.

Payback's a bitch.

There will be an attack on the us power grid by israel in retaliation for this and it will be blamed on another country.

Is it just me, or is this wonder boy always has the question mark above his head? Always wandering "Whaaa?"

>Fire Bannon im done talking politics.

ITS FAKE

Nice google translate.