Is ww3 coming

Is ww3 coming
can we maintain the unstable male population for much longer
If theres a daft should I pussy out and check myself into a psych ward again what you Sup Forumstards think

Why would WW3 start over North fucking Korea.

What a shit-hole.

Good fucking point user

I sure hope so...
it's starting to look like trump is pussying out though and going with the
>heavier sanctions
obama-tier approach
I'm an ardent trump supporter but if he doesn't man up and attack a country that is actively building nukes to destroy us then I'll unironically throw away my Maga hat

it won't.
Neither russia or china will attack us over kimmy dying

Easily the worst thread on this anime website right now.

No. And FYI WW3 Fags will always cry for WW3 at the drop of a fly. Hasn't happened last year, not happening this year

Hmm... Are we drafting are sons and daughters? Or should we exempt them from the draft the human population needs to be weeded out why not toss everyone on the battle field,
What about a false flag?

You're a fucking retard. Back to niggerville for you.

Oh I know about the
>Muh chemtrails

Love you too daddy

ww3:
>nukes from all sides
>all intercepted because shields everywhere
>oceans get nuked
>nuclear winter
>australians laugh at the rest of us

Did you not hear me, nigger? Back to

whatever KJU shill

Kill yourself. You are obviously, from proof of your grammatical mistakes lack of coherent thought, a braindead retard. You should be curbstomped and dumped in a ditch to burn.

more propaganda. Kim like Gaddafi in the 80's. Big bad WWF villain

if you fucking niggers would stop making stupid shit you would see what just happened
see

I thought so too...

>drafting women
no.

>>>/leftypol/

>draft
they're not going to draft over Norks

that isn't a happening...
>north korean hackers
they still use floppy disks over there no n one will believe that shit
I don't

Don't sweat it, they're not likely to implement a hard draft, they're likely to go after all those deadbeats with student loan debts first, and get them to "volunteer". See, we have an all-volunteer military, and we can do whatever we want to them, they volunteered.

If they've gotten desperate enough to implement a hard draft, you're fucked whether you get drafted or no.

its supposed to be a damn false flag to create a war or possible false flags

As far as WW3 goes? If there's something you can do about it, go do it. If not, then stop worrying and enjoy your life as best you can.

Thanks for the insight

Ah I'm in that state of mind as well