ALL YOU VOLDEMORT LOVING REPUBLICANS ARE HISTORY

Are you DRUMPF loving rethuglicans ready for something reminiscent of when harry and the other wizards fight off the dementors and get rid of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4
standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how many hoaxes will it take for her retarded followers to abandon her? 10? 30? 100?

>(((Mensch)))

Every single goddamned time.

What does ((( ))) mean?

It means lurk more and post less faggot

Wow real mature calling someone a f*ggot
you feel like a big man when you're hobophobic???
@125648977

I never understood the Republicans are Voldemort. Draco's dad makes much more sense.

made me chuckle

>the entire GOP
hope it's real. fuck those clowns.

@125649511
Draco Malfoy isn't totally evil, he's more like a bernie bro that has to be convinced to vote for Hillary

It's funny because Hilary Clintons global organization is a walking Rico violation but the news and justice system refuses to even address

Has any alleged tape against Drumpf actually surfaced? So many people claiming they have tapes that would ruin him but they don't seem to be working if they are real.

What happened to Mensch? She was a leftist hating Tory, now she's some sort of anti-Trump conspiracy theorist?

Fuck off, faggot

are you?

She's catholic

>Demshits lose control of house, senate, and the presidency
>Try to indict the entire opposing party
That's some south american coup level shit

@125650599
MODS, MODS, THERES A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

What are you, like about 12?

You're really going all out aren't ya?

The all caps ANONYMOUS, @, the calling for mods when everyone knows they don't give a fuck. Its like art, but its gaudy you're trying to hard.

Posting in a delusional buttblasted sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

how do I get the blue text replies like you other netizens? You know, where it links to your post in the forum

keep sucking gop cock, faggot

I do not think he is where he thinks he is

Your first day here?

Fuck off, we're full

It means the person contains a gene that gives them a seratonin boost when they lie or get a good deal.

How disturbing is it that there are grown adults who live their lives in Harry Potter allegories. It's like religion for retards.
Anyway, enjoy your shitty sage and this clip of a based movie. Spoiler alert: its not the face of god.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxiT30N6ti4

Good stuff

in a history soo rich with soo many years, there where 2 coups ,and now we are know as the global laughing stock, but no one remenbers the fucking arabic spring.
>sempai you're hurting me soo much,

Please tell me you're larping.

By deleting system32. It's a virus that prevents (you)s

you need a Sup Forums gold account.

>harry and the other wizards fight off the dementors and get rid of them?
U w0t

Another user already told you: lurk moar and post less, faggot.

She's literally mentally ill, and a convert to Judaism

>The GOP are violent unpredictable FUCKING WHITE MALES who oppress everyone all the time everywhere.

>Let's try to put them all in prison!

Silly gash.

>the entire GOP

That's literally hundreds of people.

This bitch is dumber than dogshit.

Not sure if trying to be funny, or 8 year old's attempt at bait

>all caps id

the newest newfag faggot ever to post right here folks.
Lurk moar you fucking new faggot piece of shit, then.......

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

@125651542
I dont think i'd ever waste money on a racist website like this one and besides, the only "gold" thing I'd buy is reddit gold

>That's literally hundreds of people.

With tens of millions of supporters.

Who are just going to do nothing?

Maybe it's satire. She's troll the Dems

@125652207
wow.......... sounds like we need a safe space for a drumpf flake over here............

Requesting a redpill dump

Nice try with the @X
It's obvious you're trolling / baiting reactions using lefty autism as the basis but you really need to work on your shit.

cant afford $9.99, what are you a kike?

They'll never stop believing. Just look at all the money they threw at Jill Stein after it was completely obvious she was going to take the money and run. Shrillary is pulling the same grift on them again now.

Oh, no! This is TRULY the end of Trump's campaign.

Perpetual investigation is a political tactic used by the DNC.

Go do it, fag

Jews miss their NKVD days.

If he needs to work on it, why are you replying

@125652673
Your just mad jelly, I bet I have more reddit gold than youll ever get

Found the loyal cuckservative

ZUMBF IS FINISHED

include me in the screencap

>that image

@125653694
what is the image? if its that funny can you upload it to imgur so I can see it?

You won't get it. Only oldfags will

@125653900
you mean that its an old gay joke?

Even if she's right and the GOP is about to get nailed for corruption. Who the fuck cares?

This board isn't allied to the GOP. Remember the GOP is largely cuckservatives and establishment who went all out against Trump and before him Ron Paul. Fuck them. The GOP are useless cunts who don't conserve anything.

The implosion of the GOP would be an enormous gift to the real right.

ok its obvious troll now

Sage.

Fake news. Resistance (Obama loyalists) in the bureaucracy build up false allegations.

Prove your case or go to prison yourselves.

goy

>Not having a platinum account

that's how you emphasize someone is a jew

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas RICO the entire Republican Party, so Madam President Clinton can rightfully assume power, and attack RUSSIA. you must attack RUSSIA, bomb them my queen slaaaaaaaaaaaay

Louise Mensch is fucking crazy.

@125654067
chives? rosemary?

How many of her "sources" are just people from 4chsn e-mailing her made up shit to see if she'll run with it?

Listen, nigger brain. I understand you are trolling us. But, if you are somehow not trolling and are actually this fucking stupid, you CLICK ON THE NUMBER OF THE POST YOU WANT TO REPLY TO.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/louise-mensch-my-mind-is-messed-up-after-taking-hard-drugs-7920094.html

>Louise Mensch: My mind is messed up after taking hard drugs

Latvia stop spoon feeding and get back to making memes with good engrish

@125655846
I clicked on the number of your post and it just opened up that picture in a new tab

Fine, i will play your fucking game. You clicked the wrong number. That was the number of my image. Click the number that you would respond with the @
Or, just use >> instead of the @

kys m8, no b8, i h8. it's your f8.

(you)

Stop helping this faggot

Holy fuck, it's the entire GOP now! Seeing all those Congressman being led in handcuffs in police wagons will be a lowlight in US political history. Will they put all their seats in by-elections right away?

@125656415
nothing happens when I click on the date either, but if I hover the mouse pointer over it it says when you made your post which is a cool feature this forum has

@125656564
why would anyone do whats described in that image? you could seriously hurt yourself breathing in balloon gas

I like to play with idiots. Also, checked.

I'm curious, How did you find out about Sup Forums?

And you have officially proven to everyone you are not only a troll, but a retarded troll.

>(((Mensch)))
Just close this fucking shit thread.

@125657101
im a long time user of this website

wew lad

It's embarrassing to see the GOP go down the way of the Gambino or Luchese families. I guess that's what happens when you are full of yourself and disconnected from the people for so long.

update your links you dump posting bot

basically

wasnt she the one who claimed multiple times she has a tape of trump saying nigger

This is the problem of Sup Forums getting too much exposure. Diluting is bad.

FORGET ABOUT MENSCH

SPENCER IS GOING TO JAIL

This is much bigger. This Trump and a whole bunch of Congressman... To see the whole GOP go to jail sends a positive message to the people. No one is above the law. If your a criminal, you go to jail, whether weak or powerful.

this small band of super conspiracy theorists that hover around louise mensch and @20committee on twitter are batshit insane. not even the media will support these people because it's way too far off the deep end

is there a 4 chan F.A.Q (frequently asked questions) somewhere? I need to figure out how to use this forum better so I can assist in the wizarding war against the drumpfmentors