G-g-guys?

This showed up as soon as I searched it faggots. Joogle stepping their game up and sending normies over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=fHLWZ8K6Nms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, shit..

They've done this before.

Yup just confirmed.

>5.6m results
not enough you antisemites

Remember, Jews support Trump solely for apocalyptic reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

its okay though the thing about normies is they don't understand how to post or use anything correctly except facebook
r-right guys?

We'll see.

They'll come here and get redpilled.

Normies swarm in, best chance to redpill. Drive out the rest.

I always get my news from Sup Forums anyways

I see.

Are we a news outlet now? Can I be a technology&science writer?

>normies
fuck off

Holy Jesus they've started indexing us as a news source.

What do we do with this power?

>> a-am i rite?

Is he? Getting nervous over here

>Google
It tracks your history and shows you results most relevant to that history, you unbelievably stupid fuck.

As do many of us, there must be chaos to make a white nation.

we the media now

>What do we do with this power?
The same as every other news source:

Abuse it.

Only if we keep up our board culture and have redpill threads and whatnot

me too. I usually read about stuff on Sup Forums, then I talk to people about it. Then 2 days later they read about it in the paper. It's great.

easiest way to make something look extreme

Yea that's why any time I use it, my search results are of every mainstream media outlet I never look at. Also the first time I've ever gotten Sup Forums to show up there.

Doesnt this mean Google isnt that evil. I noticed recently they linked me straight to stormfront and breitbart when i was searching about nazis.

holy kek

the fuck

your best bet is to ban yourself from posting for a good few weeks unless you're prepared to dump knowledge 24/7 to unfuck newbies brains

but don't let the influx of stupid get to you, think of it as a game

>newfags not recognizing an inspect element edit

>they don't understand how to post
even if they don't comment on a specific post there is still a giant 'Post a Reply' at the top of each thread.
are you underestimating them

It's real, unlike your spine.

This is why it is good to run the occasional nigger hate thread and rekt thread once in a while.

A lot of normies can't stomach it.

no it's not.

Nice

haha thats some demonic shit

>MFW the only way to kill Sup Forums is for google to start advertising it.

They can learn. They browse Reddit and their layout is a shit show.

@125653528
I suggest you stop using the n-word, that is hate speech and punishable by law. You were warned

bullshit

I hope so. These anonymous boards are the last places left where you can have Sup Forums opinions and not have your social life ruined.

Why are you doing this, Greece? Have they offered you a way out of denbts? Don't do it, brother - just forget about them. You're the greeks, not the Lannisters.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHLWZ8K6Nms

Post anime of course

B B C
B
C

You're getting personalized results. It can vary.

works for me, tried to find some link and it showed as a news source on Sup Forums

>says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time
my conviction in the redpill-by-osmosis thing is waning, familia.

word

>tfw you're the only one not getting Sup Forums in your news lineup

gassed myself laughing

Man, this makes me really sleeeeeeepy user
Anyone else here sleepy?

>“No! I must kill the fake news” they shouted
>The media said “No, /po/. You are the fake news”
>And then Sup Forums was the fake news.

Google watching and analyzing you.

What the fuck

doesn't show up on mine. Perhaps it's because I have strict privacy settings and extensions idk.

>>The media said “No, /po/. You are the fake news”

Those devious bastards.

wouldn't be the first time

>Sup Forums

>Be me
>normie phone fag
>don't know how to post

lol alt-right, this shit isn't as hard as you think

Test

>Sup Forums

This is another sign that Trump is apart of the NWO with this new declaration. You guys may be antisemitic and hate israel, but read between the lines. Trump was talking about moving the embassy to Jerusalem! Now he is saying this? He has either been fucking with us the whole time, or they found fucked up shit on him and are compromising/blackmailing him to follow "their" plans. This is another one of those things that is freaking me out. They may not have gotten Hillary in, but I do not think it really matters anyways with what Trump has been doing these days.

This is a smart move on Google's end. They are trying to flood this place to destroy it. It is an age old technique. They have failed most other times, but if they get enough people here and long enough, and flip/remove the remaining halfways decent mods, then it could get bad.

ITT: Everyone in this thread googles for Trump West Bank, and it becomes a trending topic on search engines.

Stop it.

do i burn my pc?

Probably just a result of your pathetic browsing history.

Still not as good as this

Kek. You're alright. Don't go to the west bank tomorrow

We >are learning
Th>is

Sup Forums thing

They have your search history logged. If you go to trees places often then it's not surprising they would put them in the front of your search list

Is this a google new fuck up or are they trying to make us look like fake news?