Star Gate General 2 :The Shills Are Running Edition

Keep going anons, they are about to be defeated.

Quick rundowns : Stargate found in the 1920s, all middle east conflicst are around it.Oil is a lie.

-Obama is the first person to suscribe the account which is propagating the info.

-The gate is at the guld of aden, thats the reason of all military vessesl in the area, check your military websites.

-They are desperate keep posting the screencaps of the twitter account.

Godspeed Anons, victory is at hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Sso5na8lXk
utaot.com/2013/01/21/an-interdimensional-vortex-in-the-gulf-of-aden/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79t01019a000200140001-3
archive.fo/Bh3nB
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam01.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm
truthstreammedia.com/2015/10/19/project-blue-beam-yes-the-govt-researched-projecting-holograms-of-god-as-a-mass-psyop/
new-world-order-plan.org/nwo-plans/project-blue-beam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Keep these going.

Bump. Aliens please invade

what autistic larp have i missed?

This. going to need more than a fucking glorified larp and youtube video.

Bump for this, still would be interesting larp

lmao

youtu.be/4Sso5na8lXk

>Obama is the first person to suscribe the account which is propagating the info
Obama Subscribes to around 630k accounts

Truth mixed with lies, very clever, however Gulf of Aden is a Taboo. I can only tell you to investigate Iraq war, real reasons behind it. Also Antarctica is of interest, but it's not what you think.

GOOLD?

This is a good LARP

1/?

FUCKING MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS EVERYONE!!!

2/?

link to the youtube vid from your screenshot?

i am curious

ITS A SIGN OF THE END OF THE WORLD, BABY!

3/?

user , i dont have that sor of link, let me first post the screen caps.

4/?

HOLY SHIT DID YOU READ THOSE TWEETS FUCKING 911, STARGATE, BUSH, THIS IS IT
you owe me a minute of my life OP

5/?

>lastest shit from the discord
you're so fucking boring
russians have better mindfuck game than you

Why is Obama and cnn following that guy then?

The Outer Light channel on YouTube did a story about this last night. Come on people get the "Weaponized Autism" wheels moving!

I am not purple-pilled enough for this material.

>The gate is at the guld of aden, thats the reason of all military vessesl in the area, check your military websites.

i hate this autistic board full of larpers

the x-fag larpes are better than the scrawny nerd losers that larp as nazis and shitpost about mastierraces and shit

>gulf of aden

is that why socotra is so fucking weird?

Am I shadow Banned? Can nobody see this shit?

t. Achmed

link to last bread ?

>shadowbanned

Not a thing on Sup Forums. And I asked for evidence that wasn't just a youtube video.

Okay, so basically, if all this is true, which is very rarely the case, then something's eventually going to happen on the world stage that nobody expects and we can talk about it then, correct? Until then, this is merely larping trash...

Yep

Okay. Other leaf talking about stuff already stated threw me off. You could always verify what's said in the vid for yourself. What sort of evidence are you after?

>but it's not what you think.

Hitler is not there?

>Gulf of Aden

Are you referring to this?
utaot.com/2013/01/21/an-interdimensional-vortex-in-the-gulf-of-aden/
Only unusual stuff I could find.
i am gonna need some basic gestault on what OP is talking about here.

There is a seed of truth in those files in wikileaks. But it's only tip of the mountain. Plenty of disinfo as well.

We are not alone. However they are getting impatient. They gave us few more decades extra time, more or less. It's all relative.

please lurk more and post less.

What purpose does a Stargate have?

What can you do with it to make money?

>They gave us few more decades extra time, more or less

Good, then they heard me.

Gay niggers

single source coffee from yemen goes for like $25/lb...

>4plebs
>search by post number
>enter number from OP pic
>hit enter
Profit

this is the most retarded LARP yet

I thought Rothschild was Rot = Red Schild = Flag
The original israeli flag?

SEMITE
TRASH
ALWAYS
ROLEPLAYS

GO
AWAY
T.
EVERYONE

First for star gates n shit

What in the living hell? LARP of the year or real?

Well Dave? Speak up.

red shield was what I've already seen. Shield and flag aren't too far apart tho

Anyone else look at the rest of the account?

>Truth mixed with lies, very clever, however Gulf of Aden is a Taboo. I can only tell you to investigate Iraq war, real reasons behind it. Also Antarctica is of interest, but it's not what you think.

#INTERESTING

Say what abt Antarctica user? So many stories someone could be correct

>14 min!
>forward a bit
>"people from leddit says..."

>>/OUT/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need to know if this is a LARP or if we should be doing research

The Lord Jesus Christ will return to the Earth to destroy Satan and his minions.

The day is nigh.

imo the interesting stuff is the least talked about, how they are trying to reach the surface under the ice by injecting super heated water into/under the ice. Why the big rush to reach the surface?

Also there's a new FOIA released document about a new "scientific race" taking place in Antarctica.

This is the most incredible LARP ever. It's almost like a real life /r9k/ greentext

Interesting list of followers thats for sure.

Satan already won, God is dead fyi

>Why the big rush to reach the surface?

Whats on the surface user? Frozen Nazi's?

Climate change/global warming is their coverup for the melting of the ice caps.

I am praying for your salvation, friend.

heres that doc
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79t01019a000200140001-3

>Frozen Nazi's
no, I was saying the actual real scientific shit they are doing is more interesting than the tinfoil hat nazi base larping shit

You may not remeber but George HW Bush spent news years eve 1999-2000 at the pyramid in Egypt. he actually spent the stroke of midnight there. My thinking is the y2k scare was a cover. If the stargate had worked it wouldve caused havoc with computers so they created the scare. the gate didnt work however and bush was stuck as an elderly man on earth, not in an immortal new body in a higher dimension.

Stargate?

tfw moms name is Ruth

the .pdf btw

All the proof we really need.

Ruth is a power name, if I have a daughter there is a high chance she gets named Ruth.

One moment....

The movie "Stargate" was inspired by ACTUAL history?
Anon5 in the thread please.
Is the movie a project to make fun about the stupid people who doesnt realize it is actually acreal?

dafuq cloning centers?
possibly Pizzagate related?

>inbefore debunked

This is a top tier larp lmao

Honestly not sure, but there is some evidence some people behind movie had deep state connections. Or just a COINCIDENCE.
Anyways, Leaked soviet archives are interesting thing to look into. Unfortunately not so easy to find nowadays.

What did he mean by this?

they cloned dave?! I knew...I always knew

this is like some schizo on /x/ going on ramblings

something feels off though, might actually be real

>tfw i got a picture captcha with the grassy knoll for this post

Bumping for more. I need more proof then some annonymous tweets about stuff that was already circulating online.

There we go. That's the point of this stupid fucking LARP, get some idiot on Sup Forums to commit an act of terrorism.

What would hurt the deep state more? Taking out a federal reserve bank branch? Or a cia data storage facility?... In theory. I need to know for academic purposes.

Depends which one is quantum networked to the stargate. Idiot.

guys....
this is the most important tweet

pic related

now im suspicious
cia are behind a lot of our media so i really wouldn't doubt it it all that much

>am I shadow banned?

keeping their money game running and need big coverup. They filed a big insurance for terrorattacks a few months before 9/11 . Thats how they paid the debth.

Meant for

That is a shadow-banned post ;)

if I was a terrorist. I'd start with Langley. there's nothing really at the federal reserve. maybe i'd hit the City of London. next.

you'd need to hit their intelligence centers but more importantly you'd need to hit their financial centers.

the problem with this is it's just going to enact marshall law and allow them to crack down on you more.

the only way you'll beat them is by shining a light on their illegal activities.

Sup Forums, I urge you, before you buy into what this man says please look into project bluebeam.

After catching up with all the shit he said from twitter, to here, to reddit, I'm certain this faggot is the way they're launching bluebeam.

The whole "forget your borders, unite as one human race to defend against invading aliens!" is a dead giveaway. Of course the whole thing is littered with half truths to make it convincing, as are most everything masonic kikes do, but do not be mistaken.

He could also however have been visited by some sort of demonic entity. He claims (in the reddit thread) that this was all brought to him by "visions" of some figures cloaked in light... Which is a pretty classic thing. There have been many people led down the same path as this guy, being urged that they are important and special and superhuman.

archive.fo/Bh3nB
This is the reddit thread he posted on the same topic where he goes into a bit more detail.

Forgive the terribly named sources for all this but it's what I can find on a quick search

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam01.htm

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/bluebeam.htm

truthstreammedia.com/2015/10/19/project-blue-beam-yes-the-govt-researched-projecting-holograms-of-god-as-a-mass-psyop/

new-world-order-plan.org/nwo-plans/project-blue-beam/

Yeah sounds like another lame thing. Wake me when king nigger actually hangs, but it'd be cool to get cool spaceship sounds from the ayyys