Afluenza

Is Afluenza real?
Are rich kids psychopaths?

bad parenting

Trump children seem to be doinng right

Depends on how they're raised. A lot of rich kids are practically abandoned by their parents as the mom is a vain cunt who only cares about herself and had the kid to lock in the man, while the man is off making money.

But look at Trump's kids, they turned out great because he actually spends time parenting them and his wives spent time raising them. Only Ivanka is a failure, she married a Jew and became an SJW despite his efforts.

Shitty parents are shitty parents regardless of income.

>Trump children seem to be doinng right
This. Except for that one rat-faced girl that nobody ever talks about, almost all of Trump's kids aren't shitbags who blame their shortcomings on "wul I wasnt raised normal"

>Is Afluenza real?

Yeah, we need to confiscate all their assets to cure them of the deadly disease, it's like Ebola.

gotta say, sometimes i'm grateful for being "poor" and the education that came with it, all my life

I grew up with some rich friends, the more distant the parents it seemed the more crazy they'd be

Of course afluenza is real. Do you think you don't have it?

These kids of billionaires don't know what its like to live like you, and you don't know what its like living as a third worlder.

Yeah pretty much my experience as well. I don't think much has changed except now most rich kids seem to come from Asia .

>bad parenting

There are LOTS of great rich kids. Its the douchebags you hear about that are the problm, and they're most often the product of terrible parenting.
Absentee parenting, no values, shit parenting, raised by nanny, etc

>rat-faced girl
i will personally murder you

in nature, all packs have a leader. we do not, and so we look to the media.

This simple concept explains each problem with the West

>Is Afluenza real?

Most are not affluent. many like these in your image are just playing dress up. In effect, many are just LARPers

>Only Ivanka is a failure, she married a Jew and became an SJW despite his efforts.

both other boys married jews too...

Dragon parenting or hands off academic babysitters make very successful kids who hate their parents and their siblings

It's not bad to have these things it's just a choice do you want your son to be a millionaire and never see any of your grand kids or do you want him to be family oriented but stuck in low middle class

lmao

yes a lot of them are psychos

What the fuck is dragon parenting?

I had a rich friend who used to shoot at people's legs from his penthouse

Fucking crazy

>breathing affects your eyes

If it starts during childhood, it makes sense that mouth breathing would fuck up your entirehead and neck.

They're under-socialized and over-privileged. Sometimes I wish I had that WASP happy-go-lucky carelessness, but alas I was raised on a lean diet of Catholic guilt and frugality.

Yes, and you're a shill for asking

Grew up wealthy and still am wealthy. It depends on the parents, honestly.

If the parents don't set expectations or try to teach kids their experience isn't normal, you get Affluenza.

Most parents do at least a decent job, and make sure their kids have some perspective. Which is why, like with most types crime, you only hear about sensationalized, over the top stories that fuel underlying prejudiced. Watch the language used in covering Ethan Couch, for example.

Tbh how "good" of a person you are almost always has to do with parents. Its one of the few things that I don't think is heavily influenced by class.

>blormphs "children"
>normal