YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHE'S BACK, DRUMFIES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im with her. Russia should be punished and nuked, we are fucking animals.

>still buying the 'Hillary is real' meme
You know, for all its talk of Jewish psy-ops, Sup Forums is the one place that buys them all as long as we wrap it with some meme ribbons

I'm ready! I'm so ready. Have you seen the massive amount of faggots that love her. It's so fucking disgusting.

Please run for 2020 you tired old hag. You'd lose to a rock.

Kek, what the fuck are she and her army of women and weak numales going to do?

>onward together

Yay another John Podesta production

>citizen engagement is vital

how can you carry a hologram into a car?

Have another hologram do it

>yfw dems let her run again

That shit is crazy: youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245

If you want to doom the Democratic party, all you have to do is put DWS in charge, renominate Clinton, and suck Tom Perez's dick so they think they're still a thing.

Either her, or Pocahontas. I want Trump to give them the Andy Kaufman for the rest of his political career.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

Ever since she lost, seeing her just makes me laugh. Imagine that corrupt crony sitting there behind the PC with the JUST haircut making 'drumpf BTFO' threads

Trump is finished. he is a traitor

cutting out an faking one frame would be an easier hack than faking and entire speech.
Not that im knocking your Jew tactics, quite the contrary, I'm impressed and appreciative of them.
MAGA

>I believe citizen engagement is vital to our democracy.

This is true and I'm glad they did so that she lost.

>tfw she went into the woods and didnt turn out to be another missing 411
the world could have been a more beautifull place

>Using the exact same font

Does she actually think people liked her? People only voted for her because she wasn't Trump, which is one big reason why Trump won

She's like the antagonist in a slasher film. Just wont fucking stay dead.

Even the skinwalkers and faeries didn't want her.

I want her to try again in 2020 and lose. And then I want her to fucking kill herself on facebook live.

hillary is real, its just that she was sick as fuck and thus faked one rally to not have her stop rallying which would defy the narrative that she isnt sick, while also making sure she doesnt collapse on live TV. nice try schlomo, but we know your tricks

SAY IT WITH ME

M
A
D
A
M
P R E S I D E N T

>Onward Together For The Shekels

USA civil war is near. It will be fun watching Babylon falling.

Rebranding to steal more donations. Nice move

Must be reassuring to know she'll leave you when the going gets tough and have a 6 month holiday. Her turn!

i dont blame them. but at least a sasquatch or something. a deep hole leading directly to the fiery pits of hell would be fine with me too

>Her arrows point towards the right.

She was never a lefty. LEFTS BTFO!

it's over mr drumpf

The ultimate would be for Trump to make it though without being impeached then have Hillary win in 2020 and have her impeached within the first 100 days.

literally who is this old cunt?

lmao she's whoring herself out as usual. just getting paid to shill like she always has

she's basically a slave at this point since she lost the election. her kike handlers will use and abuse her until the day she dies

nice try shlomo

>The last few months, I've been reflecting ...

Exactly what an interdimensional vampire WOULD say.

this never fails to disturb me, that combined with the fact this cunt wanted to send me over to die in a war with russia

>onward together
>encourage people to run for office
let me help you help myself

Finally it's over for drumpf, I can't believe I voted for a TRAITOR and a CRIMINAL. I can't wait for the orange monster to get impeached

I doubt this tied to her own canidacy more likely it is linked to keeping the Clintons as power brokers in the DNC the Clintons make their money on the graft associated with being power brokers.

Jesus Fucking Christ...

She fleeced her donors for over two billion, it's no surprise she'll do it again.

Hell, I'D do that if I could.

"For most anyone in government discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

and on and on we go

We encourage you to run for office. Just remember to take a dive when told like your hero Bernie.

>adversary
Why are Russians our adversaries?
The only ones claiming that, indeed demanding that we be adversaries, are Leftists.

Tell me why Russia is our adversary.

Sorry, thought you were leaf-posting.

Sounds a lot like our new cuck leader slogan. Are they the same (((people))) giving them their slogan?

This old, used up cunt can't take a hint. No one likes you, Hillary, NO ONE.

link to the vid?

Oh dear, back again, ready to lose another election. The GOP can already open a bottle of champagne in order to pre-celebrate the 2020 elections.

Best thing that can happen if Trump wants 4 more years. They can change the DNC donkey to a fucking dead horse.

I honestly don't think they are. I've been following a literal shit ton of Russian news. They constantly seem to wonder why the United States hates them. Now I'm not saying that I completely trust any Russian news agency, but they at least pretend to act like they are friendly. American news constantly talks about how their President is a lunatic. I think the US and the Russians could get a lot done being more friendly. No Americans I know don't like Russians or Russia, they really don't care. Of course I could be completely wrong.

She should fund niggers to chimp out again.

Gotta learn to crawl before you can walk.

Trump ran full speed, wearing a blindfold.

If that's not an example of freedom, idk what is.

ONWARD
TO
GET
HER

Russia is one of the last major defenders of actual traditional western values. Also they're killing off America's puppets in the middle east.

>mfw Bernie Bros and other assorted minorities will have to claw the Democratic party from Hillary's cold dead Lesbian hands

Honestly I hope she lives for at least another 4 years and runs in 2020

Publich tech is always a decade late compared to military tech

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAYYYY

Keked and checked!

this

fuck white people

cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
nice get

The phones through that video don't even show the stage that was there. Watch it, you can pick out all sorts of inconsistencies. After her speech the people in the crowd aren't even looking in her direction.

they're fighting CIA-funded goons, and CIA are butthurt that no one wants to play along with their evil bullshit anymore.

Still playing the blame game I see.

Enjoy your (((Democracy))).

She don't need to take too many walks in the woods. Might forget how to get home and have a silver alert issued.

>inb4 hillary tries to do a color revolution

If Democrats even want a chance at 2020, please put this corrupt bitch away for your own sake, nobody fucking likes her, she lost against a clown, need I say more?

>Serbia
>Voting in US elections
>Russia hacked us guys!

Fucking hooray
> People's voices have been heard
When they voted for Trump
> Citizen engagement
Interesting choice of words. Everytime the left engages the right, thet get their asses handed to them.
> Onward Together
I need your shekels.
> Reflecting
Crying and plotting
> Time with family
Huma
> walks in the woods
To sacrifice children to Moloch

Please just go die, Hilldawg.

of course i am. blame is assigned to the entity at fault, and that entity is the CIA.

hillary, fuck off, forever

>took a walk in the woods

LET'S GO!

1. I see greenscreen artifacts around her hair. It was recorded in a greenscreen room and overlaid on the white-red stripes.

2. near the end are video compression/bandwidth artifacts, where she disappears. Idk, these could be typical for digital transmission losing the feed.

pic related

>implying trump wasn't going easy on her cause she shut up and left politics
She's fuckin done now. No wonder trump went off the rails last week

Any Humpty Drumpftylumpsktikingtards in this thread? Im going to kick your ass!

Not for long, she's going to jail for being stupid enough to put an email server in her bathroom and having it hacked by just about every group in the world.

yeah fuck Russia

Oh man, not "unnamed U.S. partner with ties to the inner workings of the Islamic State." Surely everyone on Sup Forums will be really upset about a "greatest ally" like that getting fucked over.

Violence will change the result of the election.

The CIA is an algorithm.

Blaming the CIA is like blaming guns.

Nice!

fucking retarded

Definitely. Onward to get her. Lock her up.

>feed glitches out
>flag's pattern is repeated down/up the entire screen
>omg wow hillary disappeared she must be a hologram OMG!!!
kill yourselves

I know right?

Blaming tools is like the stupidest thing ever.

I mean if you want to go live off the grid by all means!

Be my guest!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HES STILL PRESIDENT

cia isn't an algorithm. where the hell do you even come up with this bullshit?

Stage left. She's a marionette after all.

wut?

That's a wig on the right. The stress has caused accelerated hair thinning.

Find another scapegoat.

The CIA is mine.

Back off brother.